Status
away
Last seen
Vendor Email:
[email protected]

Pseudonym:
Python Cards

URL/WEBSITE:
https://crdforum.cc/threads/product-release-cloned-cards-physical-shipped-👑-python-kingdom-👑.1195/

Comment/Review:
A'ight, so this is my second purchase from PythonKingdom and I had to jettison the high-balance card before havin' time to give a proper review. I was shook - figurin' how it'd go - but then on Friday I hopped on the order and got it USPS next-day actually! So far, $4K has been sweet talkin'd outta da ATM; now all that's left is a few stacks at WU, but first ima stop 'round tha crib. Python dropped a line explainin' that previous customers upped wit' some of hunnids off the card while in transit, which wouldn't affect mah cashout none. Gave the ATM four try's each grabbin' five hunnid each flip round twenty minutes or so and success breed success! Wells Fargo ATM painted green - no fees - so I swept $4K clean.

The rest should be smooth saillin' for cash-outs 'cause WU got an inside connect. No need for custom names when ya neck deep in da game; best practice: link up with tha boyz back home to pull off hustles easy-peasy w/ no drama. Nothin' less than a full VIP experience with PythonKingdom; sent ‘em $875 and got exactly what they said, open to cop more of their cards in Chi (ain't as simple with other states tho'). Drop me a PM on Telegram if yo wit da python card cashouts: @ChicagoCrips Breaktime! Peace Out! Im finna censor the top part, yall be feds tryna reverse and find out what ATM I'm usin, neva that!

Attachments:
pythoncashout.jpg

MethodMaster

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
This method you pulled to cashout is aiight, but I got one dat'll work 'fore and after 12. Then you can get the rest of it from Western Union like SNAP! I'ma drop it on the fourm soon as I cop another Super-High Baller Card from Python nex' week.

bronxed

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I spent like two bands with python and got the cards quick like three weeks ago, easy card to cashout but I didn't know you can cash the cards out at ATM's other than the ones that the card is addressed to. Like I didn't know you can cashout a Chase card like you have but at a Wells-Fargo ATM.

Wannable

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
can i buy his cards to EU?

AMG-C63S

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
does chase hit harder than wu for high and super-high balance cards? alot of guys say chase hits more than wu idk doe

Users who are viewing this thread