REVIEW: Purchased a High-Balance PythonKingdom UK Cloned Card, + Storytime (£4000+ Cashout)

eurogod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I saw some other lad making a review of the PythonKingdom Cloned Card from the USA, so I thought I would bring perspective of a UK Card being cashed out in Savile Row for reference here in London, UK... Let me put the proper formatting ting and get into it.

Vendor Email:
[email protected] or [email protected]

Pseudonym:
"python" or "pythoncards"

URL/WEBSITE:
https://crdforum.cc/threads/product-release-cloned-cards-physical-shipped-👑-python-kingdom-👑.1195/

Comment/Review:
Ai, so this isn't my first clone from python but I been seeing mandem make mad reviews n shit so I thought I would write one up, since I owe that whole team at python kingdom something for all the blessings they dun brung into a roadman's life LOL... The first clone I got my hands on was the UK Mid-Balance Card, good cashout no-complaint's but the returns not that good (like 2k quid or 2 stackz), which is like 10x on the O.G investment but it takes MAADDD work to cashout LOL. So f*ck them shits, stick with either High or Super-High tings, the Mid's ya gotta go to da ATM's mad late and buy a bunch of tings at the registers and shit, its not worth it... pay for the higher ones (sorry python LOL). Anyways... the High-Balance card tings are the way to go, I recently cashed out this High-Balance Card.

The way I cashed the Card out was a bit different than the way Python usually recommends you do it. Since it's a high balance card I decided to pattern the name section on da card to say my government name and submitted by order. High Balance cards always sold tf out with PythonKingdom for UK, so once I saw it was available I Hopped on yh. Anyways first ting I did was go spend maddd bags in harrods fam like 2 stackz at harrods ting was mad, bags of designer clothes you get me, mandem was straight knackered after dat ting. I had me about £2,131 quid left so we spun the block and went mad at WU, so I did no ATM fam, like we dun sent 2 stackz to my brothers in Nigeria yh ting was rapid m8. They received and sent me the bread back dumb quick thru BTC after takin £200 quid from there. Cashed out da whole card in like literally 2 hours fam, its not da same method python be reccomendin but like the card work like any other debit card ya get me. So spend that mf however u want fam, don't even jus stick to da vanilla method python be providing really go crazy fam. I aint showing da front of da card, ting got my government, don't want da jakes/federalles to get any funny idea's fam but I'm finna keep y'all updated Witt my stories fs. I ain't reselling none of my clones, none of dat funny ting, I dun already got permission from admin to have my tele on dis shit, jus hml if u need strategies n tings for cashout, I aint selling nun m8: tele: @EUROGODUK

Attachments:
1675127083738.jpeg

anonhax0r

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yo man, just wanted to ask for my friend in UK, did you have to go to branch atm or just any atm?

Users who are viewing this thread