Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Vendor Email:
[email protected]

Pseudonym:
Python

URL/WEBSITE:
https://crdforum.cc/threads/product-release-cloned-cards-physical-shipped-%F0%9F%91%91-python-kingdom-%F0%9F%91%91.1195/

Comment/Review:
I got my card from Python earlier today. Easy cashout, Good Customer Service. I cannot really complain to be honest, I'm in Ontario and the shipping took only like two days. All the other vouches on this forum were valid, super impressed with the vendors on here tbh, thought everything in carding was a scam, but the mods and vendors on here are honestly to rave about such thanks to everyone here both mods and users for the great direction. Straight, I've heard a lot about guys not being able to put down orders with python because of outages, I've had no problems (granted this is my first order), but still i think everything is A1 so far will let yall know in the thread for sure.

raxxtheswiper

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hows your experience with python u cashing out still my boy just emailed them and got a email back within 5 min ?? 🏧🤑

piptorexx

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
drop your tele bro would like tp chat abput your experience with this vendor

joker999

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
how was it cashing out mid balance? everyone on the forum says mid balance isnt worth while, cause its trouble some to cash out and they recommend the high balance instead as its apparently easier

Flyda2

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
how was it cashing out mid balance? everyone on the forum says mid balance isnt worth while, cause its trouble some to cash out and they recommend the high balance instead as its apparently easier
mid-balance requires u to have to cashout at midnight then buy giftcards to get the money out of the card, thats why the card sucks, purchase High-Balance, the Super-High too expensive. Thats why we all hate the Mid-Balance Card.

Users who are viewing this thread