Last seen
Vendor Email:
[email protected]

Pseudonym:
Python

URL/WEBSITE:
[email protected]

Comment/Review:
On February 14, 2023, I stumbled upon a forum (Crdforum) full of information about ATM and EMV skimming. I kept reading and eventually came across a thread by someone named Python. He claimed to be selling cloned cards and at first I thought it was a scam. But after reading more of his case studies on exposing EMV software, I knew he knew what he was talking about.

On February 16, 2023, I decided to take a chance and emailed them to place an order. I paid for a high-balance card via Bitcoin, which ended up costing me around 410 after Cash App and Bitcoin fees. Later that day, I got an email from Python with a FedEx tracking number. Still, I was a bit skeptical about the product, so I just waited.

Finally, on February 18, the card arrived. The packaging was covered inside a magazine, and it was difficult to unbox. Once I opened it, I saw anti-X-ray film around the card, along with the black card itself. I was so relieved that it had actually come, and I couldn't wait to try it out that night.

I went to the Chase ATM with my face mask and hoodie on. After I inserted my card and entered my PIN, I was amazed that I was able to withdraw money.

ADH

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You said mid balance in your title, then said you bought the high balance then stated it was a black card :rolleyes: the black card is the super high if im sure, the high balance is agold card, which did you really buy?

Grizzwald

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You said mid balance in your title, then said you bought the high balance then stated it was a black card :rolleyes: the black card is the super high if im sure, the high balance is agold card, which did you really buy?
ima keep it a brick witt u gang, i was high as a mf that day ngl lol

kapitalvll

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
lmfao yeah bro this post didn’t make sense either to me

Users who are viewing this thread