Sauce: Easy Approval CC's

MaxosBanklogs

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Surge, First Access and Total Visa. Just get some fullz and apply. Call and reroute the card. Faxing a utility bill is another way to change mailing address. They may ask you for bank statement for income verification. It's easy to grab these cc's. Credit limit starts from 300$.

AndrewTateTrack1n2

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
does rerouting multiple cc to the same drop get them flagged or what is the best way to go about that?
Surge, First Access and Total Visa. Just get some fullz and apply. Call and reroute the card. Faxing a utility bill is another way to change mailing address. They may ask you for bank statement for income verification. It's easy to grab these cc's. Credit limit starts from 300$.

DeadPrezi700

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
does rerouting multiple cc to the same drop get them flagged or what is the best way to go about that?
Any requirement for credit scores of the fullz like 800+ or around 700?
Does they by any means provide any e card or digital card?
Does they flag drop addresses and don't ship there like what discover does?

JohhnyDaCarder64

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
how do you get these in Canada

MoneyOnMeBroadie

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
This is some big dick activity right here ... shit .. thanks dude

JohhnyDaCarder64

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
does this work in europe?

MoneyOnMeBroadie

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Call Visa and reroute the card? What do you say? Will something like this work: "My mother suffered from a stroke this morning and I will be flying out later on this evening to stay with her while she recovers. I may be there for a few weeks depending on recovery progress. Would it be possible to have the card mailed to my mothers address? " ..something like that?

MaxosBanklogs

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Getting fullz and applying for cards is about as basic as you can get. The important part here is rerouting the cards....HOW in the hell would you do that? They will only ship to the address on the credit report. I can't imagine any way around that.

JohhnyDaCarder64

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Getting fullz and applying for cards is about as basic as you can get. The important part here is rerouting the cards....HOW in the hell would you do that? They will only ship to the address on the credit report. I can't imagine any way around that.
you can add an address on a credit report by adding them as an AU on another card with the address you want it to be shipped to..

MaxosBanklogs

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
you can add an address on a credit report by adding them as an AU on another card with the address you want it to be shipped to..
They do. I rerouted mine by calling them. Upload a bank statement or utility bill if they ask for income or address proof.

MoneyOnMeBroadie

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
They do. I rerouted mine by calling them. Upload a bank statement or utility bill if they ask for income or address proof.
How long do you wait to call after the cc was approved? Can this be done the same day u order the card?

MaxosBanklogs

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
how quick does this work n how do i get utility bill or bank statement in someone else name

JohhnyDaCarder64

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Virtual card in CC app most of the time

JohhnyDaCarder64

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies