Scammed by FDEOLFRSHOP: A Warning to Online Shoppers

abeko

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I can't believe I got scammed by this so-called "FDEOLFRSHOP"! I ordered what was supposed to be a set of "shiny alphabet earrings," but when the package arrived, there was only one earring inside. Who in their right mind sells just one earring?! The description clearly stated "earrings" in the plural form, so I expected to receive a pair.

When I contacted their customer service at [email protected], they were absolutely useless. Not only did they refuse to refund me properly, but they had the audacity to offer me a measly $5 refund for a $30 purchase! And to add insult to injury, they had the nerve to tell me not to bother sending back the item. What kind of shady operation is this?

On top of everything else, their communication skills were abysmal. Their English was so poor that it was almost impossible to understand what they were saying. It's like they didn't even care about providing decent customer service.

I'm beyond frustrated with this whole ordeal. Not only did I waste my hard-earned money on a single earring, but I also wasted my time dealing with this scammy company. Stay far away from "FDEOLFRSHOP" and their sketchy practices. They're nothing but a rip-off!

Users who are viewing this thread