Should socks Proxy match vpn location when online cc fraud

ThomasGotBands

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I Know having a good socks proxy is key to making a transaction online when performing cc fraud, A socks ip that matches Country, State, City and that is not blacklisted.. Where exactly am supposed to change timezone according to where the cardholder is located? (Either East coast or West coast) Does this setting need to be changed in the web browser i am using or in the whole operating system itself in order to avoid any red flags on a transaction.. Also Does my VPN need to be set close to the cardholders State, City? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Like everyone says, don't use a VPN, your VPN IP address can leak and it blocks the transaction. Also, as for as proxy goes, your best bet is to use a Mobile Proxy or a residential proxy that uses AT&T or Comcast IP since those ISPs are trustworthy. Sometimes the transaction does not go through because the Proxy IP address is from a server that the site knows is not a real person. What I do personally is just use a burner phone and get cards from my local area, no SOCKS5 needed, I just use the hotspot on my laptop, it looks better because mobile IPs are most trusted by carding sites since most legit purchase are made through phone. briansclub have a search feature by location so you can try there for cards.

cardingexpert177

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Quality proxy is important. But it's not the only one. There's much more. Specifically, it depends on exactly what you have and what method you do. If you want to explain it then write me.

ThomasGotBands

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
That method sounds legit. If i where to use a socks proxy what do you recommend? I know vip72 is down

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
That method sounds legit. If i where to use a socks proxy what do you recommend? I know vip72 is down
I don't really use proxies but one site I know that has good ones is IPRoyal, you have to get the "Royal Residential Proxies", they are real people with real IPs that share their internet with that company. The problem with most Socks5 Proxy Sites is that while they may say the Proxy is in a certain location, different sites show the IP is popping up in different places so it's not accurate, which is why you should use residential or Mobile proxies.

Users who are viewing this thread