Someone? Anyone? Please....

ThomasGotBands

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I know I'm going to sound desperate but, I am. I carded for a while and was and had always had pretty decent success. Nothing grandeur but, not bad. I stepped back for a minute and have recently stepped back in and it's as if the entire game did a 180 while I was gone. There are no decent sites anymore to provide you with SSN it seems, 911 is gone, and I've burned through 4 cards. 4 cards with good bins. I promised a little boy a gopro for his birthday and it will probably kill me having to see the look of disappointment if I have to tell him I didn't get it for him. What am I doing wrong here? Did it really change that much or did I just lose my touch? If anyone could please throw this old dog a bone or two of any helpful advice here or via DM that would help me keep a promise to a little boy it would mean a lot. I believe in the law of attraction and what you put out into the universe comes back your way and I only hope that anyone that can give me a hand up off the ground gets rewarded for an act of kindness from the universe in return.

JohhnyDaCarder64

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
View hidden content is available for registered users!
only registered users see the hidden text login or sign up

MikeCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Trynawin

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
I know I'm going to sound desperate but, I am. I carded for a while and was and had always had pretty decent success. Nothing grandeur but, not bad. I stepped back for a minute and have recently stepped back in and it's as if the entire game did a 180 while I was gone. There are no decent sites anymore to provide you with SSN it seems, 911 is gone, and I've burned through 4 cards. 4 cards with good bins. I promised a little boy a gopro for his birthday and it will probably kill me having to see the look of disappointment if I have to tell him I didn't get it for him. What am I doing wrong here? Did it really change that much or did I just lose my touch? If anyone could please throw this old dog a bone or two of any helpful advice here or via DM that would help me keep a promise to a little boy it would mean a lot. I believe in the law of attraction and what you put out into the universe comes back your way and I only hope that anyone that can give me a hand up off the ground gets rewarded for an act of kindness from the universe in return.
Show me thy ways o king, I'm a noob needing desperate help

Users who are viewing this thread