Stay Away from CRDPro Carding Forum

doubleak47

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Okay listen up mates I've gotta let you know that this carding forum, CRDPRO.CC, is absolute garbage. Its just jampacked with advertisements for CVV sites and absolutely no valuable information for newbies looking to get into carding. Plus they let anybody and everybody advertise on there including scam artists! And to be quite frank most of the CVV shops they promote all sell dead crap.. It's a complete waste of time if you ask me.

qeep361

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

paymeguap

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Okay listen up mates I've gotta let you know that this carding forum, CRDPRO.CC, is absolute garbage. Its just jampacked with advertisements for CVV sites and absolutely no valuable information for newbies looking to get into carding. Plus they let anybody and everybody advertise on there including scam artists! And to be quite frank most of the CVV shops they promote all sell dead crap.. It's a complete waste of time if you ask me.
Facts

pepepotato

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Wow, dodged another bullet again thanks to the CrdForum community. No wonder this forum is considered #1.

Uwus

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
damn i was about to sign up for their paid classes there now i dont know how to start

Users who are viewing this thread