Hoax741

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen

Suntrust

OPENING: Basically you follow the same steps as with first 3 accounts, the only difference here is that you need the issue date for the Driver License. I use a invented one every time and every time it works. Questions are the same as for Fidelity, so make sure you have the Motor Record open along with Credit Record and Background Check. I never used this bank drop to payment processors so I can't tell you if it's great or not. It's easy to open it (and this is what this guide is all about) but I don't know how it will work with Stripe/Square/etc.

I heard different feedbacks on AlphaBay forum... so it's up to you if you want to use it for that or you want to use it for loans or cashing out Paypals or other stuff. Sometimes they will send the card to your drop automatic, if that happens and you dont have a US parter to receive the card, the account is burned. Rinse and repeat.

DEPOSIT: Same old, same old.

Etrade

OPENING: Click on E*trade bank and then on the right hand you will see "Open Account" on a green button. Click it. On the next screen, click on "apply now". On the next screen, fill the info bellow "Are You New to E*TRADE?". Remember that, in order to fully use this account you will need a US drop as they will mail you the "Welcome Kit". If you don't have a drop, and you think you are good enough with english language, you can always spoof you phone number and call them, telling them you don't want the "Welcome Kit" to be send to your mail because your mother thinks banks are evil and she is old and has some mental problems and you don't want to disturb her health. For spoofing numbers, use Spooftel.com (i won't get into much here, as there are free info on forums).

Create a username and a password and click on continue. For this drop you will need to know the driver license number style to use it for opening it. Enter the address of last employer and when asked for the purpose of the account i always choose "Personal family account...". Now, as for all, choose individual account and click continue. No Choose E*Trade Checking. Don't accept card right now. They will ask you about funding your account. The minimum funding is $100 and you can do it as ACH - QuickTransfer, an E*TRADE service - (you must give the debited account number and routing) or wire or check. No matter what you choose for the moment you will be able to change it after the account is opened. On the next screen you will have to choose the funding amount. Anything north of $100 is ok. Good, now your account is opened. Next step is go "Accounts>MyAccounts>Paperless Settings" and choose full paperless.

The bank will send the card to your address, so it very important to make the account on Saturday, chat with them and tell them that you are not in the country for the next 3-4 weeks. They will ask you to call them and tell them that and they should hold the card till you arrive in the country. Call them in one day, from a number from any country that you say you are in. Keep the background report and credit report open in case they ask anything from inside them. (i had no such questions, only about when the account was opened, what type of account, what you want to do with it (invest, dooh)) You should be fine with the account for the next 3-4 weeks, enought to handle the transactions through it.

DEPOSIT: Same old, same old.

Users who are viewing this thread