This is why you keep failing at ONLINE CARDING!!

FendiFury

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
120816_2349_AllAboutCar6.jpg

The golden age of carding has passed. A long time ago, carders lived a crazy life making a lot of money by working four or five hours a day.

Because of this, more and more newcomers enter this industry, they are like greedy locusts looking for money, shops have to update their anti-fraud system again and again.

What I want to say is that as a newcomer, carding is not a good choice.

911+linken, or VM carding are very outdated and useless, comes from the useless and overflowing "carding manual".

Amazon, Bestbuy, Nike etc spent hundreds of thousands of dollars in salaries to recruit computer geniuses in order to fight fraud. What do you think your chances of winning are?

This is a sad fact. Of course, some people still use carding to feed themselves. They have accumulated experience and capital. But this is almost impossible for newcomers. You got to invest some money in order to find a bin that works or your own way to do it.

If you insist on doing it, I can only bless you.

Some suggestions:
1. Using novbv, autovbv can save you a lot of trouble.
2, 911 is shit, you got to go thru a lot of proxies to get one the has a decent fraud score usually.
3.Use burner phone easy as it sounds
4. Look for those poor merchants with low security, you don't have the capital to fight amazon, bestbuy.
5. The current anti-fraud systems all have mailbox,vm detection systems.
6. Find your own method and don't spend time on the useless "carding guide" on the forums or markets
7.Trial and error. trial and error. trial and error...

MaxosBanklogs

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
thanks for the tips

JohhnyDaCarder64

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
If not using a phone, do you recommend even messing with any antidetect browsers, hardened firefox, fraudfox, or any other type - or just going 100% google chrome or something, with socks5? Or are you suggesting that carding on burner phones is the only (or, only decent)) way these days? Thanks 4 the tips!

ThomasGotBands

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
1. 100% normal broswer
2. you can still card from pc but you need good proxy and UA

AndrewTateTrack1n2

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
That's basically the reason I had to launch my own 2D site.. No security shiit, no card owner bill addr needed.. DM lets cashout.. Ratio is 60/40..payout in 48hrs.. It's a hotel.. Very easy to hit

xxBuzzinSwipes

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hey anyone heard of new carding shop? elitecrder.cc ? they dont have huge invitory but cvv checks out good

MaxosBanklogs

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
yea this is true also remember most site sale either dead invalid or low balanced cc i would advice friends to try fucking on paypal logs with session cookies which will help bypass 2fa easily during cash out.shit is easy you only need to follow the right steps and master the tricks in the game.with a good set up you can make up to $50,000 per day also remember to buy logs on a legit and trusted darkweb shops thank me later guys.

JohhnyDaCarder64

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
yea this is true also remember most site sale either dead invalid or low balanced cc i would advice friends to try fucking on paypal logs with session cookies which will help bypass 2fa easily during cash out.shit is easy you only need to follow the right steps and master the tricks in the game.with a good set up you can make up to $50,000 per day also remember to buy logs on a legit and trusted darkweb shops thank me later guys.
Same comment everywhere. New comers stay safe. This type of mesgs people post here just to lure newcomers coz they think this guy has good knowledge but in actual it's nothing. You can not even bypass 2fa with cookies. Don't mislead people

ThomasGotBands

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Same comment everywhere. New comers stay safe. This type of mesgs people post here just to lure newcomers coz they think this guy has good knowledge but in actual it's nothing. You can not even bypass 2fa with cookies. Don't mislead people
right if someone was making 50k a day why would they be here

AndrewTateTrack1n2

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
right if someone was making 50k a day why would they be here
You're right the guy is a big fraud as PayPal security system is crazy and they won't even allow you cashout 50k but about making 50k and being here you're wrong cos I make alot of money and here I am. I'm on crdforum cos I want to meet new people I believe we can work together and make more money together. I load banks and I need guys with drops, I don't sell logs it's strictly loading your runner bank account

xxBuzzinSwipes

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You're right the guy is a big fraud as PayPal security system is crazy and they won't even allow you cashout 50k but about making 50k and being here you're wrong cos I make alot of money and here I am. I'm on crdforum cos I want to meet new people I believe we can work together and make more money together. I load banks and I need guys with drops, I don't sell logs it's strictly loading your runner bank account
yea im saying if a person cam make 50k on their own daily I don't see why they would be on crdforum.cc unless they are hiring people lmao 50k a day is crazy

FendiFury

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
yea im saying if a person cam make 50k on their own daily I don't see why they would be on crdforum unless they are hiring people lmao 50k a day is crazy
I got a few bank drops, 1 wells, 2 chimes, ally, and 2 cash apps. Lmk if you need someone, working on making more drops as we speak

MaxosBanklogs

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I got a few bank drops, 1 wells, 2 chimes, ally, and 2 cash apps. Lmk if you need someone, working on making more drops as we speak
I aslo have european drops if you are interested

BREADGANG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
gud looking cuh

Cantseeme23

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Anybody got a site for working Proxy’s ?

Bornfrompain

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I need these drops, how can i contact you

Leonrrb

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Есть кто из модераторов?
Как создать свое первое сообщение.
Спасибо.

Lilslit

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
That's basically the reason I had to launch my own 2D site.. No security shiit, no card owner bill addr needed.. DM lets cashout.. Ratio is 60/40..payout in 48hrs.. It's a hotel.. Very easy to hit
What’s gooood!

Users who are viewing this thread