Thoughts/reviews on Anonsheep

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Looking to place an order from Anonsheep, ive read a decent amount but was wondering if anybody on here had any opinions, or feedback about him and his bills. Thanks

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What market is he on?

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I ordered a couple years back from him papasam Hezbollah and MrXXXT at the time
Hezbollah like you will hear from everybody else is the God of counterfeits when he gets back on m
arkets with what's going on in Ukraine currently order from him

MrXXXT I would say stick to US currency spend the little bit of extra cash to get the $50s to pass the pen test currently $85 euro on kingdom

Anonsheep really good 20s back in the day 100s we're absolutely terrible (from what I've heard and read the have improved dramatically I intend to order a small batch to test) currently it was somewhere from $150-$200 for $400 {fake} on alphabay but he's having issues there so check tor2door
Papasam he was ok but I did have one issue with pen test stuff on his currently he's working off market [email protected] (however I recently received an email from him that he's out of stock til autumn)

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I ordered a couple years back from him papasam Hezbollah and MrXXXT at the time
Hezbollah like you will hear from everybody else is the God of counterfeits when he gets back on m
arkets with what's going on in Ukraine currently order from him

MrXXXT I would say stick to US currency spend the little bit of extra cash to get the $50s to pass the pen test currently $85 euro on kingdom

Anonsheep really good 20s back in the day 100s we're absolutely terrible (from what I've heard and read the have improved dramatically I intend to order a small batch to test) currently it was somewhere from $150-$200 for $400 {fake} on alphabay but he's having issues there so check tor2door
Papasam he was ok but I did have one issue with pen test stuff on his currently he's working off market [email protected] (however I recently received an email from him that he's out of stock til autumn)
So papasam is still active? Just curious because I haven't gotten an email back from him in a while, I was starting to worry

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
So papasam is still active? Just curious because I haven't gotten an email back from him in a while, I was starting to worry
I received an email back yesterday he's active but out of stock til autumn so probably September he'll be back

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Gotcha, hopefully hezbollah comes back asap

Cloakedup71

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Counterfeit money is kind of outdated and risky in my opinion however Anonsheep does not appear to be selling bills anymore and Hezbollah has not been active since the war in Ukraine. Do not buy from the XXX guy his bills are bad

Users who are viewing this thread