Totally stranded

HoodNinjaS

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Can anyone help me with any CC even if it is 1k balance I really need it like my life depends on it

HellCatOG

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
your life depends on using a cvv?

ImposterJack

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
No like I really need it

PulseAtMidnight

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I don't think it's something you can do, just getting a cc is not enough, not even close. You have to know what you can use it on, you have to have a proper method, a proper OPSEC setup and a few more things, if you just think that you'll use the cc to buy crypto or directly get instant cash them I hate to disappoint you, but that's not how this works or everyone who knew where to buy CCs would be a multimillionaire, and the vendors who sell these wouldn't sell the CCs in the first place they would cash all of the CCs out for themselves. Sorry to inform you nothing's that easy.
Good Luck

HellCatNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
TRUE
seen so many ppl who come here think that fraud is their solution for their RL problem n think its easy sortcut , while its dont , need time to learn , trial error , burn lots invest due wrong opsec setup or bad vendor
While other ppl come here post scam wraped with some dream come trough for the first type ppl , and end up being scamed , just be carefull fraud is not that easy like decade ago
And first of all for ppl so u dont get rip --- USE YOUR LOGIC

Users who are viewing this thread