UK/AUS BANKS X BINANCE NEEDED

xxBuzzinSwipes

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I need all UK Banks: Lloyds, Barclays, RBS, Cashplus (very easy to open up, 48 hr approval), Starling, Revolut, Metrobank (Easy to open up, instant) Ekko (Easy to open,instant) , Monzo, HSBC, Natwest, Mypocket (Easy to open, instant), Virgin Money, Santander, Saurus & All Business Accounts. All linked to Binance/Bottlepay.

Any countries for the below for 6 figure payments:
business accounts
corporate accounts
.net accounts
banklines

EU: Nuri, N26, Saurus.

Also need UK/AUS clearscore holders with score 400+, depending on score will bang 10-50k loan and will get the loan closed Once my cut has been received (can show proof of loans being closed, does not effect credit score)

For Aus drops I need Up, Commbank, Westpac, Anz, Bankwest, Bank Of Queensland & All Business accounts. Once again, must be linked to Binance.

Middles/holders from Spain, Norway, Portugal get in touch for no less than 50k, any bank.

Online access needed for all, this is a must. Don't bring accounts that have already been attempted please.

40% your way for all of these and the load can be done within 24-72 hours as our funds are ready to shoot out.

Think we can work on something not listed? Let me know your proposal and I will get back to you.

Please read my other posts for other jobs.

Any questions just fire away :)

h0oligan

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
ive got up and commbank and 715 clearscore holder

FendiFury

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I cna get Barclays do you still need these?

@Soswayscams

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey
Be careful when sharing login details to your drop.
Not bashing the OP but from my experience most of the scammers will use your drop to verify a loan that not necessarily will go to your bank drop or if it will they will manage to change and log you out of the account. This is what happened with couple of my drops when I've shared the logins for bank drop and crlearscore.
be careful and use common sense!
cheers
ss

h0oligan

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Need Aussie Drops (preferably creditunion) 50/50 ratio. Also need US credit cards to load. DM if you got any of these...

TheRichBeDamned

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have creditunion was cua now great southern bank?>?
Need Aussie Drops (preferably creditunion) 50/50 ratio. Also need US credit cards to load. DM if you got any of these...

Users who are viewing this thread