Vendors with positive reviews in Darkmarkets

GeniusMidnight

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey guys. I'm tired of being scammed. Can you guys help find legit vendors in the market with guides on how to cash out.
In addition to that, if anyone has a new way of setting up opsec kindly share on the comments section so that dread family can learn from you.
Thank you.

1942Scammer

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
That's what I'm trying to do lol. Maybe I'm doing it all wrong. Advice me on how to get legit vendors since recon is long dead.

FreeTJ

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Not too expierenced on carding but sourcing vendors is like human trafficking. If you want the one thats worth the most you need connections, dont simply ask for those as 99% will fuck you over.
Start on marketplaces and check their review, currently using a few on Monkey Market not received my cc yet but if it works good I will update you.
Anyways, its not the old days anymore no one is handing you a vendor for free that knows their shit. I got one for free too, got 2 cards cashed it all out bought 5 more now hes ghost me and the database has been quote on quote down for the past 4 weeks while new orders are still accepted

ByteBlade

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ight mate. I'll do my homework.

Users who are viewing this thread