Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello all!

quick question if any experience fraudsters didnt mind shedding some light on,

When i first started with carding i used ExpressVPN, but i was later advised that express is not built for carding and is the reason behind my declined transactions. Is this true?

I was then reccommended to use PureVPN because i was told by a vendor this is the VPN that majority of the carders use. But now that i am here on dread (which i see is the most helpful and informative outlet) i am seeing Mullvad come up alot as the go-to for most fraud/carding moves. Should i be using Mullvad? Is PureVPN the most used for carding and should i stick with it?

I appreciate in advance. Thanks guys!

NikkGotBanned

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
you will need socks5/proxies to put into your setup, most VPN providers' IPs are banned, so carding with those IPs is really difficult these days, if not impossible.

OMGronny

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
No commercial VPN is good for fraudulent activities. Even paid plans will have high IP scores on their proxies.
You need transparent/anonymous proxies which don't have XFF HTTP headers but also have a low IP (fraud) score. This is usually done by buying residential hacked SOCKS5 proxies and plugging them into your setup..

JakF

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ight thanks for the heads up 💯

p2pCookies

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Use faceless cc as a proxy

Jimmywho

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
No commercial VPN is good for fraudulent activities. Even paid plans will have high IP scores on their proxies.
You need transparent/anonymous proxies which don't have XFF HTTP headers but also have a low IP (fraud) score. This is usually done by buying residential hacked SOCKS5 proxies and plugging them into your setup..
What’s a good place to get mobile or residential proxies

Users who are viewing this thread