Western Union Transfers 💸 | $1,700 - $7,500 Transfer | Starting at $500 BTC - R2D2Logz

Mrworkz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Is it possible for me to buy the fake id add-on from my first purchase? i wanna keep the ability to be able to use Western Union for my own purposes too lmao. If thats chillin lmk, wanna start witt a Tier 1 too.
this is kinda my whole problem aswell. My friend on discord that uses this service uses his own ID frequently with no problems it just seems too high risk for me idk

papermario

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
this is kinda my whole problem aswell. My friend on discord that uses this service uses his own ID frequently with no problems it just seems too high risk for me idk
Yeah probably should get a good scannable fake ID on a trusted market on tor

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hi Do countries make a difference or is it international? I live in Turkey
Sorry for the late reply, we aren't on forum much, we are mostly on Telegram. WU transfers are not like Bank Logs, they can be used internationally without any problems. Therefore we can do it for Turkey but you will need to let us know exact details upon purchase.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
New user to creators! So gday from Aus.
@R2D2Logs
What’s the best method for customers in Australia?
TIA
Best method for Australian customers is the same protocol as others, inquiry and provide your information and we'll assess it and proceed from there.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Tier 1 is only more "risky" when you are doing extremely high value transactions in areas that are relatively inexpensive to live in because the currency conversion is enough to take more from the WU tender than what they have in storage. Therefore for extra precaution (depending on local currency) they will ask for more identity verification because it can eb more than whay the tender is allocated for a full month being taken from one transaction. It would be in their best interest to do extra checks.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Yeah probably should get a good scannable fake ID on a trusted market on tor
Our "fake id" add-on does work fine for the use-purpose, however you can also fetch one on TOR.

TopBoy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
This work good in the UK? what you returning on average?
yeah m8 generally it may get hot if you are in cities outside of ldn like birmingham etc. They hit well I try to limit myself to 3 or 4 tier 2's a month innit. Opsec is a real problem and you could fuck up the bag here in UK unlike the states so be careful innit but its straight ez quid compared to the more complicated services n shit you just buy and pickup

bigman80

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
yeah m8 generally it may get hot if you are in cities outside of ldn like birmingham etc. They hit well I try to limit myself to 3 or 4 tier 2's a month innit. Opsec is a real problem and you could fuck up the bag here in UK unlike the states so be careful innit but its straight ez quid compared to the more complicated services n shit you just buy and pickup
thanks m8

Users who are viewing this thread