Western Union Transfers 💸 | $1,700 - $7,500 Transfer | Starting at $500 BTC - R2D2Logz

FadyDaher

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Only purchased at Python previously, I want to get some products from R2Dlogz , i will give a vouch later this week...

ezhilram

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
which tier has more popularity ?

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Starting up with 400 dollars is a big amount for us Asian countries. Do you have a western union money transfer plan for like 200 dollars, so that broke ass guys like me can at least start.
We don't sadly, this is because doing Western Union Transfers is highly complicated from an ID replication process and bypassing verification checks to actually successfully make an account and leverage a profile to do such. Tools alone for this cost us $95 before actual labor to do the transfer, we wish we could lower the price further but the current pricing of resources doesn't allow for us to do such from a business perspective.

oscar78

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yo im in NJ, my boy said he had success witt yall, wanted to ask u @R2D2Logs if its safe to do a tier 3 or tier 4 to do pickup or is that only online?

otmanazhari

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Western Union Transfer (International)
We use profiles to create lines of credit under the victim's identity with Western Union, then forward the funds Internationally to be picked up with Cash or Debit Card.

Once prerequisite requirements are provided, we provide the Money Control Transfer Number (MCTN) for the pick-up of funds within the constraints of the timeline of your chosen tier. Real or Fake IDs are adequate for this service.

Prerequisite Needs from You (Recipient):

1. Bank Details:
  2. Country of Origin:
  3. Full Name (Real or Fake):
  4. Email Address:

Transfer Selection:

Tier 1:
You Pay ($500.00) We Extract and Send ($1,700.00)

• MCTN Disperal Time: 2-4 Hours (After Ordering)
  • ID Requirements: No Identification is Needed
  • Time Till Expiry: 90 Days After MCTN Dispatch
Tier 2: You Pay ($900.00) We Extract and Send ($3,000.00)
  • MCTN Dispersal Time: 2-4 Hours (After Ordering)
  • ID Requirements: No Identification is Needed
Tier 3: You Pay ($1,500.00) We Extract and Send ($5,000.00)
  • MCTN Dispersal Time: 4-8 Hours (After Ordering)
  • ID Requirements: Identification is Needed
Tier 4: You Pay ($2,500.00) We Extract and Send ($7,500.00)
  • MCTN Dispersal Time: 4-8 Hours (After Ordering)
  • ID Requirements: Identification is Needed

Add-On Services:
We offer Add-On Services that will complement the cashout procedure on the recipient end of the transfer. These add-ons must be purchased at the same time as when you are purchasing the transfer.

• Fake ID (Shipped): $140.00
    • We will ship a high-grade fake identity card to match the generated name of the recipient for the transfer, for all countries. This will be adequate for in-person cashouts, therefore they will utilize your real headshot, with a fake name.
  • WU Recipient Account Creation & Bank Open-up: $450.00
    • We will create a recipient account based on another profile, that you will receive the funds on and transfer to the designated debit card, you will then be able to log in to the victim's bank account and transfer the funds to yourself either by cashing out the debit card or wiring the funds to yourself.

⚠️CAUTION: This service can only be used once per Identification Card, we don’t allow clients to use this service twice on the same Identification for operational security purposes. Real IDs or Fake IDs can be used safely ONCE per cashout as a recipient, and we recommend only receiving the funds in cash NO DEBIT unless a WU Recipient Account is Ordered.

Accepted Currencies:

• Bitcoin
  • Monero
  • Ethereum
Contact & Order:

Telegram Channel (Main)
[CLICK HERE]

Telegram:
@R2D2Logz

Email:
[email protected]
Is the service still available?

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Yo im in NJ, my boy said he had success witt yall, wanted to ask u @R2D2Logs if its safe to do a tier 3 or tier 4 to do pickup or is that only online?
Tier 3 and Tier 4 can be picked up (if you have ID), however they can also be used online. We generally recommend the online option for these.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Is the service still available?
Yes, they are still available, we are just not on the forum all of the time, mostly on Telegram helping clients.

oscar78

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Tier 3 and Tier 4 can be picked up (if you have ID), however they can also be used online. We generally recommend the online option for these.
sweet, thanks man

UncyBB

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
New user to creators! So gday from Aus.
@R2D2Logs
What’s the best method for customers in Australia?
TIA

lordaragorn48

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi Do countries make a difference or is it international? I live in Turkey

notsureyer

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Vouch for Tier 4 Transfer, you NEED ID, had to go back to car to get it if you are in USA, good luck

Manualentry

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi @R2D2Logs my friend recently purchased from you guys and seems to have some success with this. I wanted to ask you before I make my purchase, is there any limit on how many of these you can order at a time?

thx gg

notsureyer

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
@notsureyer how successful was your transaction
they r pretty quick. opsec is useful for the pickup. I try not to do this sort of stuff anymore because its risky. the log stuff is a bit more compelling with the transfers.

Alessandro

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
they r pretty quick. opsec is useful for the pickup. I try not to do this sort of stuff anymore because its risky. the log stuff is a bit more compelling with the transfer
@notsureyer thanks for the response, but you chose either bank transfers , I think this a bit safe than WU

notsureyer

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
@notsureyer thanks for the response, but you chose either bank transfers , I think this a bit safe than WU
yeah man np, haven't tried the laundering option only used the tier 3 and the tier 4 + bank to crypto. thats what id recommend for opsec prolly

aoki87

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Users who are viewing this thread