What are sites, to start carding on?

D7asdho

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Im new to carding, and really don't know what to believe. Im trying to learn, but im either finding scammers, or ppl just ignoring me. Now i did my own research, and im trying to find sites that are really easy to card on. Im trying to use a really basic method, that all those indian guys on youtube taught me.

FloppySwiper

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
lemme tell you, forums are da bomb when it comes to learnin bout dis part of the game. These dudes on IG be straight up scammin and givin out fake methods smh.

D7asdho

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
lemme tell you, forums are da bomb when it comes to learnin bout dis part of the game. These dudes on IG be straight up scammin and givin out fake methods smh.
Is there any way to contact you, im completly new to carding, and could need some help from someone, who already has experience.

C Blu

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Im new to carding, and really don't know what to believe. Im trying to learn, but im either finding scammers, or ppl just ignoring me. Now i did my own research, and im trying to find sites that are really easy to card on. Im trying to use a really basic method, that all those indian guys on youtube taught me.
What are the vids of those Indian guys

D7asdho

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What are the vids of those Indian guys
Just some indians/nigerian guys teaching me how to card. Its hard to find someone legit, because why would someone post vids about carding, if they could spend their time on carding.

doubleak47

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Great to hear that! Keep going and soon youll be making $1,000 a day or even more. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread