Where i failed please guys tell me

food4thot

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I spent half a year, did secure setup, learned everything about bypassing fraud systems and checking alive cards. I also learned about proxy, fraudscore cookies, fingerprints. I started behavior like normal customer with my card i was creating accounts on cardholder name and some shitty nickname, i spent around 400$ on cards i think i can say that i readed half of the carding and fraud post on dread, but all cards i bought were vbv, or 3ds when i tryied to buy something BUM accept payment on mobile app or some shit, maybe carding is not the way to freedom in 2023 maybe i should start learning something else like loans ngl im in blank spot, or maybe i should continue trying to card

jacktheripper

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
RDP residential + your pc's clock need to be adjusted to your ip adress + your dns need to match the ip

Most important : Act like "normal" customer on wesbite , dont go straight to card most expensive items if your account is new . need 2 or 3 days , check available products , browse pages => normal customer . Put some products in the basket , dont buy it straight , wait 1 or 2 days (usually websites send you message : you need to complete your purchase . They can even give you discount lol )

These steps are very important , nowadays the algorithms are analyzing all customers behavior

MikeCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
People keep saying non-vbv/3ds
but its not the card, by default 99.999% of cards have vbv/3ds enabled by default upon issuance.
The gateway is the one who decide wether to use vbv or no, not the card itself.
for example, any card will work Facebook ads without vbv, and the same with google, amazon.

I think your issue is the gateway you are trying to card, not the card itself

procashout

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Set your eyes on bank logs cos that's basically the only way to make real money with fraud these days, there's tons of methods to follow and ways to hit from loading up coinbase accounts, funding found bank, N26 and even cashapp (yeah, its back and better). With these, you can clear at least 10k per bank log piece if you put in the work, there's that.

h0oligan

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Regardless of whether you clean your browser data or not, I do not believe that your RDP has a real GPU. However, if it does have one, then your browser fingerprint remains the same at all times, regardless of what you clear. It is detected through JavaScript and not through cookies. Bypassing anti-fraud systems does not necessarily require an RDP. In fact, the first step before using a live card is to attempt to bypass MaxMind.

What devices and browsers do you use for your setups? It is possible that all of your browser fingerprints were detected if you used them on the same RDP, which likely has a virtual GPU. Changing your MAC address isn't particularly useful if you're carding through a browser.

My guess is that you obtained this setup from a cheap or outdated guide, perhaps one that is at least a decade old.

Trynawin

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Set your eyes on bank logs cos that's basically the only way to make real money with fraud these days, there's tons of methods to follow and ways to hit from loading up coinbase accounts, funding found bank, N26 and even cashapp (yeah, its back and better). With these, you can clear at least 10k per bank log piece if you put in the work, there's that.
Noob wanting to card, please can I work or learn under you? I'm not in the states so it's a lot harder for me

Peter

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Regardless of whether you clean your browser data or not, I do not believe that your RDP has a real GPU. However, if it does have one, then your browser fingerprint remains the same at all times, regardless of what you clear. It is detected through JavaScript and not through cookies. Bypassing anti-fraud systems does not necessarily require an RDP. In fact, the first step before using a live card is to attempt to bypass MaxMind.

What devices and browsers do you use for your setups? It is possible that all of your browser fingerprints were detected if you used them on the same RDP, which likely has a virtual GPU. Changing your MAC address isn't particularly useful if you're carding through a browser.

My guess is that you obtained this setup from a cheap or outdated guide, perhaps one that is at least a decade old.
Hi brother, I like your knowledge of carding. I have tried severally to cashout on payhip using PayPal but has failed on each attempt. PayPal refuses to link the card and results in a permanent limit. Could you offer sincere assistant? Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread