Why are my cards getting declined

PaulieDumps

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
ok so i aqquired a deftun msr605x writer and been using briansclub dumps for the tracks but 4.5/10 times i get declined its worked litterally one time at 2 decent hotels and a liqour store. i did go to bestbuy and checked out a Ipad. but later even recently all pieces have been getting declined and ive been using the same bins that got approved and i used old cash app or bank cards for plastic and yes i erased the original tracks before i encoded the new ones and pierced the chip but every where i get declined or itll say suspected of fraud
so anyone have a speculation on where im fuckin up at

AndrewTateTrack1n2

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Rather than using plastic cards and wasting time trying to pay using it just follow the progress of the card issuer. All banks & payment systems want their cards to be contact free and quick transactions so they moved everything online which is good news for us carders since we can now just use such like google pay or apple pay to pay a payment without any pin or physical card. Buy a burner phone, Add card to apple pay/google pay & Connect VPN to country of card it'll just register as an online transaction.

Also if your ever using the cc's online just consider Location, Transaction size, Purchasing history (Don't shop too often), Email/Phone number attached to that transaction (They verify the purchase based on how frequent it gets attached) & Billing Address (They'll ask for it when you first add the card to the phone wallet)

momogod3

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
holla comment taller taller vous

vhuvhu

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Who can swipe credit cards not dumps

Cm10

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
ok so i aqquired a deftun msr605x writer and been using briansclub dumps for the tracks but 4.5/10 times i get declined its worked litterally one time at 2 decent hotels and a liqour store. i did go to bestbuy and checked out a Ipad. but later even recently all pieces have been getting declined and ive been using the same bins that got approved and i used old cash app or bank cards for plastic and yes i erased the original tracks before i encoded the new ones and pierced the chip but every where i get declined or itll say suspected of fraud
so anyone have a speculation on where im fuckin up at
Do you like Briansclub I’m going through Same thing has it changed for you ?

Users who are viewing this thread