New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen

Cashing Out With Zelle

Welcome All,

Those who know me know I’m not a big fan of Zelle nor do I normally recommend it but it is still a very worthy method of writing a updated tutorial about. I personally have a lot of experience with Zelle and have seen hundreds of variations of methods regarding the subject so my knowledge with it is very advanced today I will be sharing ALL my tips, tricks, methods for successfully cashing out using Zelle in 2022!

Requirements

• Self Registered Bank Acc/Log
  • Bank Log Burner Phone
  • Socks5/RDP

Now if you’re going to be working with a self-registered bank log your going to have to fund your account first before you register with Zelle to avoid locking your account. After you have loaded your funds wait about a week then register for Zelle then follow steps below if needed.
If you’re using a hacked bank log you’re going to want to follow the steps below. For this example, we will be using Wells Fargo for the bank.

- The first thing we have to do when sending to a new recipient is receive a SMS code via the bank to a personal number on the account. Head over to your account settings and click on my profile then update contact information.

-Since you didn’t register the account you will see the victims numbers usually a home phone and 1-2 mobile phones its important NOT TO DELETE any of the numbers only to add yours in one of the available boxes. Be sure to check the box asking if you want mobile alerts / texts sent to the phone and remember to use a real sim or e-sim no VOIP.

-Some logs which are super old in age if already enrolled in Zelle you might not have the option to add another number for Zelle you would have to call to enroll the number if thus is the case I would recommend trying Zelle on another log or doing a OTP Bot.

After your number is successfully connected let it sit on the log for a day or two then to test the number to make sure its enrolled with Zelle you will do a test send to a self-registered log / drop that’s enrolled with Zelle.

Head over to the Zelle tab and click on send money with Zelle, Accept the terms then on the next screen

you should see the victims email and your mobile phone if this is the case I recommend sending the code to the email as this avoids any issues in my experience its always better to send email code for Zelle.

Once code entered it will ask you to choose the account you want to connect, choose the desired account and you should see a congratulations message telling you your all set.

After the number is successfully enrolled on the log, wait another day or two then we will finally add our drop account (where we want to send funds too)

Head over to the Zelle tab and click on add recipient, proceed to fill out all the info required the name email, phone, etc.

Once added click on send money to you should now see a message notifying you about it being a first time recipient just click on continue.

Specify the amount you would like to transfer (the limit is 1k weekly then 3.5k to the same recipient weekly after 7 days all new recipients are 1k limit) Now after pressing the send money button you should see your number in the drop down options if not this means you will have to call and tell them basically your number isn’t receiving sms and they will open a case which is typically resolved within 5 days. (Another reason im not a huge fan of Zelle limits aren’t high and the odds aren’t great but it still pays out from time to time)

Now of course if you do see your number just send the code enter it where prompted and then you will see a confirmation screen telling you your transfer was set. I recommend making only 1 transfer per day or until previous transaction has fully completed.

If when you click the send button your hit with a message that says for your protection well review this transfer and let you know in 4 hours or less ALWAYS cancel the transaction its better to come back in 24h or later because 10.10 times hitting continue in thus case will 100% lock the account. If after 24h you see the same thing then you wait 48 hours. The max you should ever have to wait before this message goes away is 4 days. If your Zelle recipient is blacklisted you will also receive this error but can sometimes get away with it if sending small amounts ($200 or less).

Never attempt to login enroll, and transfer using Zelle all in the same day it wont happen, I also never recommend dropping on the same day money was received into victims account for example a deposit. And I always advice sending $100 or less as a first send to any new recipient to avoid any errors.

Lastly always keep at least $1 in the receiving Zelle account to avoid any account blocks / limitations.

Users who are viewing this thread