🏦 PREMIUM BANK LOGS 🔑 | $2,000 - $35,000 BALANCES | Logs from $300 to $1,400 BTC | R2D2LOGZ

MLowreyx

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
bruh tbh im on the same shit LOL but im in FL rn so ima tap in witt WU i heard its sweet.
FL sweet but my manz in Louisiana said that the r2d2 in Louisiana sweeter than a mf lol. I'm in the west, so ima need to travel down south yall seem to be bussin, my shit a bit tied down.

banklogbobby

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
about to start doing this. im in NJ. need the money bad.. pray for me

banklogbobby

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Is this legit? Need money bad...

banklogbobby

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Can you do ACH on the Wells Logs?

Chiki667

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
vouched for the tier 3 + btc transfer

Rocketmaster1999

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Underrated service here on this forum, vouch for @R2D2Logz on the Tier 4 + Bank to Crypto âś…. Quick as shit delivery, Nice to talk to, no complaints. Damn near $20k on one transfer. Sometimes I wish it wasn't as complicated to setup a new exodus each time to do this but ig all ways of making money are a grind s/o to u frfr.

Chiki667

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How much did you get bro
Not tryna pocket watch just tryna know the roi
All in it was lower than I expected but still decent, $7,471, they didn't want to risk taking out a higher proportion than 80%, ig so that the method they use doesn't get blocked or set off flags. They sent me the $7.4k then I had to go to https://localbitcoins.com/ to wash the money off instead of going to Coinbase or Binance so that my funds couldn't get blocked by their BTC Trackers they use that other platforms submit when a fraudulent transaction gets purchased under someone elses name.

Once that went thru i did btc to bank transfer and after it was all said and done I got like $6.8k off it all in. Good overall retuns for fraud plays can't complain just gotta figure out my tax laundering situation.

exitium

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
All in it was lower than I expected but still decent, $7,471, they didn't want to risk taking out a higher proportion than 80%, ig so that the method they use doesn't get blocked or set off flags. They sent me the $7.4k then I had to go to https://localbitcoins.com/ to wash the money off instead of going to Coinbase or Binance so that my funds couldn't get blocked by their BTC Trackers they use that other platforms submit when a fraudulent transaction gets purchased under someone elses name.

Once that went thru i did btc to bank transfer and after it was all said and done I got like $6.8k off it all in. Good overall retuns for fraud plays can't complain just gotta figure out my tax laundering situation.
When you deal with the funds from R2D2 that he sends on crypto the main thing you gotta worry about is just the funds bouncing off exchanges, so taking it off exchanges was definitely smart. However do crypto to mailed cash if you really want to launder the money correctly. Used that same method on local bitcoins with the money to cash value and they are closer to 1:1 conversions and its also just alot better for cleaning money.

Chiki667

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
When you deal with the funds from R2D2 that he sends on crypto the main thing you gotta worry about is just the funds bouncing off exchanges, so taking it off exchanges was definitely smart. However do crypto to mailed cash if you really want to launder the money correctly. Used that same method on local bitcoins with the money to cash value and they are closer to 1:1 conversions and its also just alot better for cleaning money.
Yeah ik but localbitcoins is dead unless ur a user that has been on the platform for a long time, otherwise its only for users that have been on the forum for a while. So you can do all that via paxful just no other platform for the most part it seems these days. It's near 1:1 with western union and cashapp idk about cash via mail they take a big ass fee. so idk its whatever

exitium

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Yeah ik but localbitcoins is dead unless ur a user that has been on the platform for a long time, otherwise its only for users that have been on the forum for a while. So you can do all that via paxful just no other platform for the most part it seems these days. It's near 1:1 with western union and cashapp idk about cash via mail they take a big ass fee. so idk its whatever
Ohh ok i see. U got any peer to peer exchange for wiretransfers to btc, I just got a Tier 3 + Laundering cashout service recently. it's in the caymans island trust account they designated for me but on paxful all of the wire to btc services posted say "nigerian banks only". You know any solution?

Chiki667

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ohh ok i see. U got any peer to peer exchange for wiretransfers to btc, I just got a Tier 3 + Laundering cashout service recently. it's in the caymans island trust account they designated for me but on paxful all of the wire to btc services posted say "nigerian banks only". You know any solution?
use this guy: https://paxful.com/user/OpenMora493

ur going to get absolutely hammered on the fees but it might be worth it for you.

Trill7200

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
When u log into bank it don’t require 2fa? Do u need otp bot?

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
When u log into bank it don’t require 2fa? Do u need otp bot?
We give a free guide with every single bank log with the exact steps to setup OTP and bypass all of the 2FA applied on every Bank Log. So, yes there is 2FA but with our bypass strategies you should have no problem.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
We always recommend when we transfer the funds to your trust account, to send the money directly to yourself in cash and pay the local taxes, it would be less than your capital gains tax liability on crypto. The funds are clean once they are within the trust account, as the laundering option infers this when you paid for it. If you need anymore assistance, please shoot me a message on Telegram and we'll help you out.

exitium

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Got it, i just forwarded the funds from the trust to my personal chase bank account, so i just gotta pay normal income taxes on it right?

Flugfarbe

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Got it, i just forwarded the funds from the trust to my personal chase bank account, so i just gotta pay normal income taxes on it right?
How much have you made?

exitium

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen

Users who are viewing this thread