🏦 PREMIUM BANK LOGS 🔑 | $2,000 - $35,000 BALANCES | Logs from $300 to $1,400 BTC | R2D2LOGZ

durkio

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
no offense man, i respect ur opinion but you have no clue what your talking about. Stake has to use custodials to take their money out at the end of the year. Most people using this service i bet are only taking out like $30k - $100k/mo from this service. If more people got on this it would definetly be a problem, luckily these areas are the internet are only known by a few people, most normies are complete NPC. So for now its gonna be good... we'll see in the future
Niggas are bugging that shit will never get blocked on stake bro. That method always gonna hit, but atomic wallet takes less fees when u run the dex strategy. Just deposit there, its whitelisted paper wallet, then go to the exchange section and then run it for BTC to XMR and u in the clear, or any other exchange.

It might go bust if the P2P people start contacting atomic that they getting dirty bread on the other side, but I doubt it, we in the clear for a long time ngl.

ukwest

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
tried the WU stuff with u guys and it hit, used this with the Tier 4 and Bank to Crypto Add-On. Just as valid, impressed with you lads. 🤝

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
vouch, tier 3 + laundering. super profressional, helped me the whole way through. thx guys
Appreciate the Vouch @topher , looking forward to working with you again soon!

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
What did u file taxes under? which form?
This is completely dependent upon the clients personal income and financial setting, typically we file the income under either form 1040 or 1099. The funds can either be sent in a lumpsome or it can be distributed in a drip-fed fashion. So a few thousand a week for example over a period of weeks. Our account managers will sort this out with you post-payment, taxes are a necessity with these services, otherwise it's one of the few things that can get you in trouble using this service.

JItman

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
is there no canadian logs?

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
is there no canadian logs?
We do Canadian Logs, you just have to inquiry about them specifically. We have most popular banks including RBC & BMO.

CartierFlooded

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
tried the WU stuff with u guys and it hit, used this with the Tier 4 and Bank to Crypto Add-On. Just as valid, impressed with you lads. 🤝
Been doin clones as of recently, been thinking about swapping into this cuz its less risky. You think its better to go with Tier 4 + Crypto or a Tier 3 + Western Union. Lmk cuz im confused on what to go for.

Stylebenderz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Been doin clones as of recently, been thinking about swapping into this cuz its less risky. You think its better to go with Tier 4 + Crypto or a Tier 3 + Western Union. Lmk cuz im confused on what to go for.
tier 3 WU prolly a better move if u fw cash more like i do. I tried the crypto transfer here, all legit and works good but its harder to launder crypto than regular cash.

knxtxx

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
VOUCH tier 4 + bank to crypto add-on. Had some troubles cashing out the crypto for a bit got nervous after receiving. R2D2 helped quickly, not sure if talking to ceo or employees but very kind service.

Even helping after to help me setup my money laundering business. GG, quick service, underrated on this forum. Good vendors.

CartierFlooded

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
tier 3 WU prolly a better move if u fw cash more like i do. I tried the crypto transfer here, all legit and works good but its harder to launder crypto than regular cash.
u got a tut on how to launder the crypto to cash or nah?

tarox

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
They told me that exists, i've just never used the laundering option, I prefer all of my money off the grid in crypto personally, then ill exchange it to cash when I'm ready. Having motion on the grid is not the move bro.

lol bro u really droppping gems huh? and I'm already hip yo. saving up to buy a hellcat myself, found a connect in KC.

https://www.reedjeep.com/bitcoin-accepted/
yuh i bought my hellcat all off fraud in BTC. Thats real talk.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
We generally recommend that you purchase the Tier 4 + Bank to Crypto Add-On if you prefer privacy and a more digital way of collecting funds, if you prefer having all of the funds in cash then we recommend the Tier 3 WU Transfer, it is up to your personal preference.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
@Stylebenderz This is a very good perspective, which we agree on, thanks for leaving the feedback.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
VOUCH tier 4 + bank to crypto add-on. Had some troubles cashing out the crypto for a bit got nervous after receiving. R2D2 helped quickly, not sure if talking to ceo or employees but very kind service.

Even helping after to help me setup my money laundering business. GG, quick service, underrated on this forum. Good vendors.
Thanks so much for the vouch @knxtxx

HimmothyJame

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
how many crypto transfers can u make a month? few mfs from a refund chat im in be buying crypto transfers from yall and tell me not to go over 1 a month but won't tell me why. @R2D2Logz mind givin me some clarification on dat?

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
how many crypto transfers can u make a month? few mfs from a refund chat im in be buying crypto transfers from yall and tell me not to go over 1 a month but won't tell me why. @R2D2Logz mind givin me some clarification on dat?
I think I know which chat you are speaking about, I believe you are talking about the "YoungboyRefunds" chat correct? have been seeing a few clients come from there. We don't place a limit on how many transfers you can place per month for example, but we rather accept as many orders as we can and we do it by whoever is first in line at the given moment, so its possible to be standing behind a queue of other customers awaiting for your turn, and is actually quite common.

Users who are viewing this thread