Alphabay and other Darknet Marketplaces works with FBI ,CIA here I have all the evidence! - 2022/2023

FendiFury

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I know nothing regarding the working of the case but what boggles my mind is how Desnake would not only maintain his user name if he is a wanted fugitive but why he would be such on outspoken admin compared to his peers.

If that was the case would one not return as Unknown and let the market speak for itself as far as performance goes?

I am a guppy, just buy for personal use but my vendors are mostly here and the market is almost always accessible on the first try so if the deep sea fishermen from the three letter agencies want to pay me a visit hopefully they will let me know in advance so that I can have the doughnuts ready and properly great them.

I love the concept of this is where the feds buy their personal use drugs. It reminds me of a vendor who claims that his mailman buys from him, say what?

This is not to minimize any problems that other vendors or customers have had on AB but for me it has been nothing but a smooth operation.

MaxosBanklogs

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I know nothing regarding the working of the case but what boggles my mind is how Desnake would not only maintain his user name if he is a wanted fugitive but why he would be such on outspoken admin compared to his peers.

If that was the case would one not return as Unknown and let the market speak for itself as far as performance goes?

I am a guppy, just buy for personal use but my vendors are mostly here and the market is almost always accessible on the first try so if the deep sea fishermen from the three letter agencies want to pay me a visit hopefully they will let me know in advance so that I can have the doughnuts ready and properly great them.

I love the concept of this is where the feds buy their personal use drugs. It reminds me of a vendor who claims that his mailman buys from him, say what?

This is not to minimize any problems that other vendors or customers have had on AB but for me it has been nothing but a smooth operation.
If you actually read the 'we are back' message the answer is right there and has been answered so many times a simple Dread search can show it.

Thank you.

JohhnyDaCarder64

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
If you actually read the 'we are back' message the answer is right there and has been answered so many times a simple Dread search can show it.

Thank you.
Thanks for the response.

ThomasGotBands

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
already you answered yourself as you see a wanted and returned .. or worse one of the arrested is cooperating .

AndrewTateTrack1n2

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
already you answered yourself as you see a wanted and returned .. or worse one of the arrested is cooperating .
Actually I was mocking the concept that it is what it seems at face value. I think that if you and I can create accounts on any market then so can three letter agency members and pick and choose which vendors they wish to pursue. There is no reason why this market would be any more compromised than the next one.

LE doesn't have unlimited resources. They pick and choose their targets. I was on discord for about four years, zero opsec clearnet vending. In that entire time not one single vendor was busted except for those who did stupid stuff irl such as getting a DUI on the way to drop off packs at the post office.

I don't have all the answers but it seems like the beginning of the end for a vendor is when LE starts buying from them and is able to profile their packs, drops, postage type, etc

Recall too that Dread itself has been called a honey pot forever so that would make this market a honey pot within a honey pot.

xxBuzzinSwipes

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Aside from making some poor fed have to work a few hours longer, there is no reason to change user names. There are experts that research posting patterns, use of language, areas of expertise, exposed hashed PWs, network behavior and other vectors who will quickly link one prolific handle with another. A well known darkweb personality like Desnake has two choices. He can keep a very very very low or non-existent presence on the DW, or he can come to terms with the fact that he has lost his ability to change identities on the DW. But as long as he's active, desnake is desnake forever as far as LE is concerned.

FendiFury

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I feel deep down in my gut that this could be another ANOM situation just waiting to happen. But this time they are going to snack up all the vendors in one big swoop!

MaxosBanklogs

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I feel deep down in my gut that this could be another ANOM situation just waiting to happen. But this time they are going to snack up all the vendors in one big swoop!
finally someone awake stay away we are here to warn !

JohhnyDaCarder64

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Laughable claims, laughable evidence. Grammar is a fucking quantum physics equation. Second screenshot is completely unreadable.

ThomasGotBands

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I wish I had the popcorn concession for this thread.

Raskolnikov

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
FendiFury bro you were right all along. I'm sorry everyone on this thread was saying you were full of it and coping. You had the right idea all this time. It looks like Alphabay was a trap or Desnake just took off to support his cocaine habit. Alphabay has been offline for nearly three weeks, and Desnake has disappeared into thin air.

Users who are viewing this thread