pepeeltoro

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
1. Load up on Benumb.site, and buy a CVV Card; any BIN Works
2. Make an account on LocalBitcoins.com and apply for a Credit card for BTC Offer
3. Utilize a Fake ID, and send the vendor your Bitcoin Address
4. The Vendor should send the coins and it is a simply cashout from there.

Goodluck!

I'm sharing free carding tutorials .
Reply on here for the tut you want and i will send you here .. Enjoy
i would love to learn!!

pepeeltoro

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
2. Make an account on LocalBitcoins.com and apply for a Credit card for BTC Offer

Goodluck!

where can i get a fake id??? some trustworthy sellers you recommend, please

Nikita (VIP-AUTH)

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
i would love to learn!!
Ok i can Guide & teach you .

2023 Cash app tutorial start working ..

Cash app account Cash app account (Buy or Create new account) You can easily make an account on cash app, but you have to go through some verification process, which increase your time, so in my recommendation you can buy one verified cash app account from your friends or dark web. (Make sure you don’t get scammed by any 3rd Party seller)
Cc fullz Fullz cc means ‘Full information of credit card’ this include all the details like Cc number, CVV, Exp date, SSN, DOB, PIN, Zip code, Address, Phone, Email. Just like below screenshot- Use only fullz cc, other cc won’t work, you can buy cash app cc from here
VPN or Shocks VPN or Virtual Private Network will make you anonymous during the process, it also help you to make your IP location to US or UK depends on location you will choose. Shocks is an alternative option of VPN, you can use this as IP address in your PC or Mobile, on the internet you will find many shocks provider site just browse any of them to buy one premium shocks In my recommendation premium VPN is the best option for carding, however, its your choice both is good and secure.
Basic knowledge of carding
Cash App BIN A bank identification number is the first four to six numbers that appear on payment cards. BINs are found on credit cards, charge cards, prepaid cards, debit cards, and gift cards. The BIN helps merchants evaluate and assess their payment card transactions
Step by step Cash App Carding method
Navigate to “Add Cash” and type in the amount you want to cash out. Make sure there are enough funds on the Card.

Step 1To card cash app, make a new account or get an already verified account. I have some accounts, cc, bins, and some tools for sale.

To create a new account follow below steps:

You should use old account as its has higher success rate, if you go with new account, you have to make ID verification and have to make some transaction before you use it on carding process.

Step 2: Connect VPN or Shocks to the same location as cc

For example: if you have US cc fullz then open VPN and connect to United States server (Make sure your net connection is fast enough after connecting VPN)

Step 3: Now open cash app and link the cc with Cash app

Here is the steps to add cc on cash app

Open cash app
Tap on the left side home button
Click on ‘linked accounts‘
Then, hit on ‘+ Credit card’ and enter cc details there
Please note: If you are using Old account, then remove embedded linked card before adding fresh cc details.

Step 4: Next, add any bank account details where you want to cash out or convert into BTC directly

Step 5: Now, deposit fund from cash app to your Bank drop

To do it just follow below steps

Open cash app
Tap on Cash out
Enter amount and fill out required details
Select speed of transfer
Finally, click on Pay option and done
Step 6: That’s all, now the money will be sent to your bank drop or selected account.

You can use bank drop instead of using your own account, as using your own account might be risky, so better to use someone’s account or use drop.

In my recommendation just convert the USD to BTC then transfer this BTC to another wallet, it is one of the safe and secure way to cash out via cash app without getting caught.

Cash app cash out Limit:
You can cash out upto 280$ in a week and 1000$ in a month with non verified account, but you can increase the limit by verifying your identity of anytime.

You just need to use real name, DOB, and SSN number, once you verify, you can cash out upto 7500$ max per week. If you can’t verify, you can buy one verified account from dark web and use it for cash app carding.

Cash App Carding Conclusions
Without uncertainty, Cash app is becoming the best PayPal alternative and a better means to Receive International Payments with ease. The Greatest Part is that “Cash app Don’t Limit and suspend Accounts unnecessarily unlike PayPal.
Thank You reading our post. ENJOY method .

I can Guide & Teach you step by step . you can reply here on forum .

rebibarak

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
i will be dropping new apple pay linkable bins for prepaid banks ... Imma send you CrdForum groupchat to join and make sure you always use escrow .

Ma
Would appreciate some BINS for Apple Pay too. Have tried it and found only one so far. Could give you some Non-VBV bins aswell.

Nikita (VIP-AUTH)

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Tutorial please brother.

TO START CARDING YOU NEED TO KNOW THIS FIRST .

VBV mean Verified by Visa and is a security system created to protect Visa cards against online fraud.This mean that the system affect those of you which work out cvv in different cvv cashing out skills. VBV is free to activate and it allows the Visa card holder to add a security password to it's Visa card.When the holder use it's own Visa card for online transactions,the web shops which have this security and verification s VBV system will redirect the holder to VBV secure page,where it will be request to add it VBV password.If the password is correct,the transaction which was required will be approved. Of course this security question is useless ,because majority of cvv are obtain by hacking,so once with all the other personal information about the card and it's holder,the VBV password can be obtain too.

At this moment,cvv which contain VBV password are much more expansive then the normal cvv.

Today I want to share with you some Visa Bin's which not have yet the VVBV secure activated.This information I got about 4 days ago,and some of the Visa cards may have activated the VbV,Which means its NON VBV but still,I used many of this BIN's and they don't have VBV.

You can reply here on forum with site you carding on and imma give you its method for a successful carding .. Keep an eye on this profile .got alot to share

leyova6300

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Y
TO START CARDING YOU NEED TO KNOW THIS FIRST .

VBV mean Verified by Visa and is a security system created to protect Visa cards against online fraud.This mean that the system affect those of you which work out cvv in different cvv cashing out skills. VBV is free to activate and it allows the Visa card holder to add a security password to it's Visa card.When the holder use it's own Visa card for online transactions,the web shops which have this security and verification s VBV system will redirect the holder to VBV secure page,where it will be request to add it VBV password.If the password is correct,the transaction which was required will be approved. Of course this security question is useless ,because majority of cvv are obtain by hacking,so once with all the other personal information about the card and it's holder,the VBV password can be obtain too.

At this moment,cvv which contain VBV password are much more expansive then the normal cvv.

Today I want to share with you some Visa Bin's which not have yet the VVBV secure activated.This information I got about 4 days ago,and some of the Visa cards may have activated the VbV,Which means its NON VBV but still,I used many of this BIN's and they don't have VBV.

You can reply here on forum with site you carding on and imma give you its method for a successful carding .. Keep an eye on this profile .got alot to share
Yo, Do you know how to carding shopify sites using bin, I found this NON-AVS MC 55944311, every purchase made is cancelled automaticly or after some hours, so am I doing wrong or there is another method?

joey

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Goodluck!

How do I utilize the fake I'd. Point me in the right direction

Nikita (VIP-AUTH)

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
How to make Dump With pin

Requirements :
Msr
Emv software
ATM hacking software
Blank card
Embosser

The msr is linked to the emv software and ATM hacking software when you are about to write the dumps with pin on a blank card.

Then emv software makes the blanks card looks real and no one or machine will be able to detect that it’s a clone card they will see it to be a real card so no one can trace you or something. The emv software is a software which protects the blank card and makes it look real. With that no atm will be able to detect that the dumps with pin was written by yourself but it’s will make it look like it was a card from the bank and also the emv software protects the card from any region block..without the emv software it is 50% that your dumps with pin is gone work or not but with the use of the emv software when the dumps with pin don’t work meaning the dumps is not legit

The ATM HACKING SOFTWARE helps you to breaks the limit of every ATM so you can cashout more than the ATM limit without no notice.meaning you can cashout all the amount in the card with the use of the atm hacking software

The blank card is what the dumps with pin is written on.

And the embosser is what write the numbers of the dumps with pin on the blank card. Understood

That is the price for all the equipment you will need to make a clone card.
Clone card is also available depending on the balance you want and fedex guy who will bring it to your place

Meaning if the clone card will be done linking the emv software and atm hacking to the msr with the equipment listed above that will be the cost for it..Understood...The balance on the clone card is 60$k and above as same as the balance on the dumps with pin...When you order for the clone card and make cashout of all the balance at ones cuz the atm hacking is linked then you come back and order for the equipment with the some of the money cashed out from the clone card which was sent to you, after the equipment ordered for you just have to now order for just the dumps with pin and you will be taught how to make a clone card so that very will be simple for you.

Dumps + pin & Cloned card + ATM PIN For Sale .. I walk you thru for a Successful ATM CASHOUT .

You can reply here on forum . enjoy Crdforum offers .

Nikita (VIP-AUTH)

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Y

Yo, Do you know how to carding shopify sites using bin, I found this NON-AVS MC 55944311, every purchase made is cancelled automaticly or after some hours, so am I doing wrong or there is another method?
You should make sure you're getting a Valid Ccs . You can have bin but make sure the cc Valid working from Good base .. Sure working bins. enjoy . make sure you reply here on site you trying to card on and i wiill offer you its working bin to bypass site 3d secure.

Attachments

• bin FOTO.jpg
    bin FOTO.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 111

leyova6300

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You should make sure you're getting a Valid Ccs . You can have bin but make sure the cc Valid working from Good base .. Sure working bins. enjoy . make sure you reply here on site you trying to card on and i wiill offer you its working bin to bypass site 3d secure.
Joypers.com, this site is based on shopify. It uses Stripe as payment gateway (I know this 'cause sometimes it redirects me to a 3d secure page on hooks.stripe.com for some cards). There are thousand of shops like this one and I want to find a good bin that can work with.

Nikita (VIP-AUTH)

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗱 | 𝗔𝗶𝗿𝗕𝗻𝗯 | 𝟮𝟬𝟮3

𝗔𝗶𝗿𝗯𝗻𝗯 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘄𝗮𝘆, 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻. 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝟮 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲.
𝗶𝗻 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟱-𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗔𝗶𝗿𝗯𝗻𝗯 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘂𝗺𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗜 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶 𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗰, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗸𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗶. 𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗔𝗶𝗿𝗯𝗻𝗯 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗺 𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘁.
𝗔𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟲, 𝗔𝗶𝗿𝗯𝗻𝗯 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘄𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗰, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗰 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗯 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗳 𝗼𝗺 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗡𝗕 𝗳𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘀.
𝗙𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗹𝘆, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗰 𝗼𝗳 𝗔𝗶𝗿𝗯𝗻𝗯 𝗶𝗻 𝟮𝟬𝟮3 𝗶𝘀 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘆𝗲𝗱, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀, 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗹𝗲𝗱𝗴𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲.
𝗜𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗹𝗲, 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗶𝗿𝗯𝗻𝗯, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗳𝘂𝗹.
𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀, 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 (𝟴𝟱% 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲) 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼-𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗼𝘃𝗼𝗱𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵
Page 2
𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝟱𝟬-𝟴𝟱% 𝗯 𝗰𝗸 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗔𝗶𝗿𝗯𝗻𝗯 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗘.
𝗔𝘀 𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘂𝗹𝘁, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝟰𝟬-𝟱𝟬% 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝟭𝟬-𝟯𝟱% 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁, 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲. 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀, 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝟱 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝗳 $ 𝟭𝟬𝟬𝟬 𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘆.
𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗔𝗶𝗿𝗯𝗻𝗯. 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗯𝗮𝘆, 𝘄𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀:
𝗠𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁, 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗯𝗶𝗻𝘀 (𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹)
𝗖𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘀 (𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴)
𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 (𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 + 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳𝗶𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗮) 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗖 (𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲)
𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁𝘀
�𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗯𝗶𝗻𝘀, 𝘂𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗯𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺, 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗰 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗷𝗲𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳𝗳, 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺.
𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁.
𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗯𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗺.
𝗜 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲-𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁𝘀, 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲.
𝗪𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹, 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆, 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗛 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼

𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗯𝗶𝗻𝘀, 𝘂𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗯𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺, 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗰 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗷𝗲𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳𝗳, 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺.
𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁.
𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗯𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗺.
𝗜 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲-𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁𝘀, 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲.
𝗪𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹, 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆, 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗛 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼
Page 3

𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗺.
𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁, 𝘄𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗽, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗲 𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝗳.𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱.
𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝘄𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹, 𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗬𝗮𝗵𝗼𝗼
𝗚𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝗔𝗶𝗿𝗯𝗻𝗯 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿, 𝗮𝗱𝗱
𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝘆 𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹.
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 & 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗯
𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.
𝗩𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝟮 𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀.
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗔𝗶𝗿𝗯𝗻𝗯 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗿 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗵𝗶𝗺𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳, 𝗯𝘂𝘆 𝗮 𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁, 𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘂𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝟮-𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗮.
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁.
𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗰 𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁 (𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁),
𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗳𝘆 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲
𝗪𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱? 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝘀? 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗿𝘆?
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝗮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁, 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝟯 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘁
| Page 4

𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗜𝗦 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 - 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝘂𝗿 𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝘂𝗹𝗳, 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝘅𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗼𝗳 𝟮𝟰 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀.
𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁, 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁, 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁.
𝗜 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝘂𝗽 𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝘂𝗽 𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲.

𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼, 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳, 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀, 𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗩𝗕𝗩, 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗳 𝗼𝗺 𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗕𝗡𝗕 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆, 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗶𝗿𝗰𝘂𝗺𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱.
𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗹𝘆, 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗹𝗲𝗱𝗴𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗔𝗶𝗿𝗯𝗻𝗯 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗮𝗱𝗱, 𝗜 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻.
𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗯𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗽𝘀, 𝗯𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗱𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗯𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲.
𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁, 𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗔𝗶𝗿𝗯𝗻𝗯 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗶𝘇𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘀.
𝗔𝗶𝗿𝗯𝗻𝗯 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 $ 𝟮𝟬 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁, 𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲.
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝘁𝗶𝗱𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝗮 𝗘𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘃𝗯𝘃.
𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗸𝘀.
Page 5

𝗪𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗽 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘀, 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗶𝗿𝗯𝗻𝗯.𝗰𝗼𝗺 𝘄𝗲𝗯𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗱𝗱 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗘𝗴𝘆𝗽𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝘂𝗿𝗸𝗲𝘆.
𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁, 𝘄𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗖𝗖 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝟳𝟬𝟬 𝗲𝘂𝗿𝗼𝘀.
𝗪𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀. 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱:
𝟭. 𝗣𝗵𝗼 𝗼 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗘𝗴𝘆𝗽𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝘂𝗿𝗸𝗲𝘆. 𝗣𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱, 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀, 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆.
𝟮. 𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗮 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱, 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸. 𝗟𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘀.
𝟯. 𝗣𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼 𝗼𝗳 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁. 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗯𝗻𝗯.𝗰𝗼𝗺 𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁, 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼 𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗼𝗰𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁. 𝗜𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆!
𝟰. 𝗔 𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘁. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗱, 𝗾𝗶𝘄𝗶. 𝗢𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘂𝗺, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁 𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲𝘀.
𝟱. 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝗜 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁, 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁, 𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗻
| Page 6

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗮 𝗶𝗰 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿. 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁, 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸, 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆, 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗳𝘂𝘀𝘀. 𝗜𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲, 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲, 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗮𝗰𝗰 𝘃𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗔𝗶𝗿𝗯𝗻𝗯 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗱𝗱 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻 𝗼 𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗿, 𝗲𝘁𝗰. 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 𝟮 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗶𝘁𝘆. 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗩𝗞 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗰𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀. 𝗦𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻𝗲. 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗕𝗿𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝟳𝟬𝟬-𝟭𝟮𝟬𝟬 𝗲𝘂𝗿𝗼𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗽. 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱. 𝗦𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝟮-𝟯 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝟳𝟬𝟬 𝗲𝘂𝗿𝗼𝘀.
𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗯𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗔𝗶𝗿𝗯𝗻𝗯.𝗰𝗼𝗺, 𝗮𝗱𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗹 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗘𝗴𝘆𝗽𝘁. 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁, 𝘄𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗮 𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀, 𝘄𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗱.
𝗣𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗖𝗖 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 + 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸
𝟭. 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁, 𝗜 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝘂𝘆 𝗰𝗰, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗿𝗮𝘄 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 $ 𝟬.𝟭 𝘁𝗼 $ 𝟭, 𝗼𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗿 𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘀. 𝗢𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝟯 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 ($ 𝟭𝟮 𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗱), 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝟭 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝟲𝟬𝟬 𝗲𝘂𝗿𝗼𝘀.
𝟮. 𝗧𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝘆.
𝗙𝗶𝗲 𝗱 𝗯𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝘃𝗯𝘃
𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀.
Page 7

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆, 𝘄𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺en𝘁𝘀.

Enjoy Everyone . Crdforums best now

C Blu

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Let me know bro

Goodluck!

Me please for tutorial

pfchill409

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Goodluck!

Tutorial please?

Sleez248

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Does anyone have the Apple Pay
And cash app tut? I’ve heard of an edge wallet. Cc to btc. I have method but can’t find bin as well as BitPay can anybody help

DaDon

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Goodluck!

I’m trying tap in bro , I can’t cap like I’m hip to carding I’ve been on some basic stuff past few weeks I need pointers ..

amin00001

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How to bypass any site 3d secure plz i need this

Users who are viewing this thread