How to Cashout Virtual Credit Cards in 2022/2023

BarclaysBoys13

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Usually, crypto exchanges, money transfer and shopping sites disallow virtual cards for purchases. You need a card issued by a mainstream bank to purchase their products or cryptocurrency. Follow the steps mentioned below to cash out your VC.

Method 1:
1. Get a fresh fullz. Connect to a clean IP address and create a Paypal merchant account with the fullz.
2. Click Menu button > Pay and get paid > Create Invoice. Enter any amount. Send it to an email address that you have access to.
3. Pay with the virtual debit/credit card using Guest Checkout option.
4. Go to Activity section as a merchant and mark the item as a virtual product. It will take 7 days for Paypal to release your money.
5. You can then transfer it to any mainstream bank's debit card or bank account. Buy cryptocurrency with it.

Method 2:
1. Keep your virtual DEBIT card and a mainstream bank DEBIT card with at least 5$ balance in both of them ready. Connect to a clean IP address and create a FB account. Link your virtual card in the Payments section.
2. Connect to a different IP address and create one more FB account. Link the mainstream bank card to it for receiving payment.
3. Message something to your second account from the first one. Send at least 4$ to it. You will see PAYMENTS DISABLED error. FB will deduct 1$ from your card and ask you to confirm a code. Since you have access to the bank account, you can see it beside the transaction name. Enter it in FB. Your payment method will be confirmed. Next, send the money.
4. Verify your second account the same way. You can then receive the payment. Done!

ATM-TopG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Im super nooby to the point i habemt done anythinf just reaearched and setup software.

Option 1 step 5 you would probably want to use a mainstream bank that ismt in your name corrwct? Whats the beat way to create or aquire one? What is a good virtual vard? And those arnt connected to your name?

Cloakedup71

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Im super nooby to the point i habemt done anythinf just reaearched and setup software.

Option 1 step 5 you would probably want to use a mainstream bank that ismt in your name corrwct? Whats the beat way to create or aquire one? What is a good virtual vard? And those arnt connected to your name?
Bluebird is the best virtual drop. It's easy to create. To open an account in any mainstream bank, you need bg & credit reports of your victim.

BarclaysBoys13

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Bluebird is the best virtual drop. It's easy to create. To open an account in any mainstream bank, you need bg & credit reports of your victim.
Plus not to mention the recent waves really made banks picky&choosy regarding their online apps.v

ATM-TopG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Plus not to mention the recent waves really made banks picky&choosy regarding their online apps.v
What about Chime, Varo, etc? Something like that was my plan, no bueno?

Cloakedup71

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What about Chime, Varo, etc? Something like that was my plan, no bueno?
is bluebird still good? I used to make it to get a debit card for loans but it got picky right before I took a break from fraud

BarclaysBoys13

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
is bluebird still good? I used to make it to get a debit card for loans but it got picky right before I took a break from fraud
Bluebird always bucks me if I don't send it to the fullz address.

ATM-TopG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
hey mate would chime/ varo / venmo app be considered mainstream bank, if you get the card from them and activate it ??

ATM-TopG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
so VC virutal card can i get a fullz with a credit card? like can you explain the VC meaning? because i can get fullz with credit card information easily from different websites i use, is that okay to use? im going to try method 1 if its not patched.

BarclaysBoys13

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
a very interesting method, but for beginners there are a lot of incomprehensible actions - how to create a PP account without being tied to a phone? how to deal with security? Is it possible that the card holder does not receive a confirmation of the transfer? As far as I know, the PP has tightened all transactions without confirmation of the card owner funds are not withdrawn from it

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You can set up go fund me using someone else identity then use cards to make donations on there and have it set to transfer to a drop you can withdraw from or buy crypto with. More logistics of course.

TomClancyCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
are you applying for the vc or are you buying them from a vendor ? and if the method is to apply for the vc with the fullz do you enter the phone number from there bg report or a new number that you have control over? and whats the easiest vc to be accepted for and cash out ? sorry for all the questions just sounds really smart for a free method and just interested in doing it myself.

BarclaysBoys13

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
are you applying for the vc or are you buying them from a vendor ? and if the method is to apply for the vc with the fullz do you enter the phone number from there bg report or a new number that you have control over? and whats the easiest vc to be accepted for and cash out ? sorry for all the questions just sounds really smart for a free method and just interested in doing it myself.
No, you don't have to put victim's phone number. Some banks allow VOIP numbers while others don't so plan your moves accordingly. Like get a prepaid SIM if you're in the US or get a temp number from sms.usmobilenumbers.com. For VOIP #, there are alot of apps to get them. Bluebird approves you easily

TomClancyCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
No, you don't have to put victim's phone number. Some banks allow VOIP numbers while others don't so plan your moves accordingly. Like get a prepaid SIM if you're in the US or get a temp number from sms.usmobilenumbers.com. For VOIP #, there are alot of apps to get them. Bluebird approves you easily
Thanks for replying man, but yeah i completely have that whole part set up i have four burner phones with metro pcs. what im asking is are you applying for a credit card to get the vc or how do you get money on the vc

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thanks for replying man, but yeah i completely have that whole part set up i have four burner phones with metro pcs. what im asking is are you applying for a credit card to get the vc or how do you get money on the vc
one question mate i set up a acc with sms.usmobilenumbers.com. do they give you phones to just receive the sms text code???

ATM-TopG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Just a note on method 1, Step 4 - after 48 hours, when sending a virtual item that you sold, the "purchaser" can go into the transaction and "mark" the item as "received", thus, instantly unlocking the money. Well, instantly, exactly 48 hours after the transaction happened.

BarclaysBoys13

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just a note on method 1, Step 4 - after 48 hours, when sending a virtual item that you sold, the "purchaser" can go into the transaction and "mark" the item as "received", thus, instantly unlocking the money. Well, instantly, exactly 48 hours after the transaction happened.
Yes, my method is to cash out using guest checkout. If you create an PP account, you'll see an option to mark the item as delivered after 2 days.

Users who are viewing this thread