JohhnyDaCarder64

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
First download this guide:

Read from page 66 to 77 to understand the values.
Example:
@\n\0x1e\rANSI 636000100002DL00410278ZV03190008DLDAQT64235789
DCSSAMPLE
DDEN
DACMICHAEL
DDFN
DADJOHN
DDGN
DCUJR
DCAD
DCBK
DCDPH
DBD06062019
DBB06061986
DBA12102024
DBC1
DAU068 in
DAYBRO
DAG2300 WEST BROAD STREET
DAIRICHMOND
DAJVA
DAK232690000
DCF2424244747474786102204
DCGUSA
DCK123456789
DDAFL
DDB06062018
DDC06062020
DDD1
ZVZVA01

If you're still confused about the inputs, I can make DL barcodes for 5$ LTC each. To make a perfect DL, you have to get a state ID template and clone the text.
Useful Links to scan your barcode:
Barcode Generator:

JohhnyDaCarder64

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
First download this guide:

Read from page 66 to 77 to understand the values.
Example:
@\n\0x1e\rANSI 636000100002DL00410278ZV03190008DLDAQT64235789
DCSSAMPLE
DDEN
DACMICHAEL
DDFN
DADJOHN
DDGN
DCUJR
DCAD
DCBK
DCDPH
DBD06062019
DBB06061986
DBA12102024
DBC1
DAU068 in
DAYBRO
DAG2300 WEST BROAD STREET
DAIRICHMOND
DAJVA
DAK232690000
DCF2424244747474786102204
DCGUSA
DCK123456789
DDAFL
DDB06062018
DDC06062020
DDD1
ZVZVA01

If you're still confused about the inputs, I can make DL barcodes for 5$ LTC each. To make a perfect DL, you have to get a state ID template and clone the text.
Useful Links to scan your barcode:
Barcode Generator:
Contd:
Go to the generator site mentioned above.
1. Select type of information, for encode as PDF417 code: Choose TEXT and input it.
2. Convertsubstrings \\, \r, \n, \t, \0xHH to character equivalent (HH is hexadecimal character code in range from 00 to FF): YES
3. Error correction level: 3 (16 codes)
4. Output charater code page for characters with codes greater than 127 (characters outside selected code page will be ignored): US-ASCII
5. Include ECI: NO
6. Dot size: 2
7. Safe margin: 2
8. Row height: 3
9. If possible, then generator try generate code, which looks like: 4:1
10. Bars color: BLACK
11. Background color: WHITE

MaxosBanklogs

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thanks for the mention bro. I appreciate your passion and efforts to educate and contribute versus what we all see too much of which is asking for a handout or trying to get over on someone and get them to do the work for you.

If you're going to make any money whatsoever doing this - This right here - these barcodes are the key to all of it. Period. You can fake anything you need to. Shit sometimes I'll make an ID that shocks even myself at how real it looks. But without the barcode, it's specs, it's placement and an understanding of what these machines are looking for when it gets scanned? It's all for nothing.

My original post just scratched the surface. After a few messages back and forth with, I realized that I still had more to learn on a topic and subject that requires 100 percent perfection to work. You can't be off by millimeter or one character. Error correction has to be right. All that shit..

Once again thanks for sharing the specifics and digging a little bit deeper to help us all get a little bit better at one of the more difficult to master pieces of our craft.

Oh btw do you have the format for Idaho? If so please get up with me on that. Like ASAP. You won't believe it when I tell you the story my bro.

MoneyOnMeBroadie

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Thanks for the mention bro. I appreciate your passion and efforts to educate and contribute versus what we all see too much of which is asking for a handout or trying to get over on someone and get them to do the work for you.

If you're going to make any money whatsoever doing this - This right here - these barcodes are the key to all of it. Period. You can fake anything you need to. Shit sometimes I'll make an ID that shocks even myself at how real it looks. But without the barcode, it's specs, it's placement and an understanding of what these machines are looking for when it gets scanned? It's all for nothing.

My original post just scratched the surface. After a few messages back and forth with, I realized that I still had more to learn on a topic and subject that requires 100 percent perfection to work. You can't be off by millimeter or one character. Error correction has to be right. All that shit..

Once again thanks for sharing the specifics and digging a little bit deeper to help us all get a little bit better at one of the more difficult to master pieces of our craft.

Oh btw do you have the format for Idaho? If so please get up with me on that. Like ASAP. You won't believe it when I tell you the story my bro.
how fuckng g is that comment at the end

MaxosBanklogs

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Do you sell Dls?

ThomasGotBands

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
his won't pass scanner verification due to the special characters missing.

what you want to do is take a scan from a real barcode, convert it to base64, then in software (i use php for my website to do it), convert back from base64, and text replace all the values. don't forget to add the correct state/province AAMVA code. the AAMVA code is the first 6 digits after the ANSI tag. in this case it's VA (636000)

make sure to replace that with the appropriate state code for the dl you're printing.

BREADGANG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
This is probably the most helpful post I have ever came across on crdforum. Thank you.

DeadPrezi700

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
This is probably the most helpful post I have ever came across on crdforum. Thank you.
Honestly, I've had a dtc1250e for a min now and the barcodes/Templates are what's been holding me back. I've honestly been ripping myself up how it sat for a min. Thank You Johnnycarder

ThomasGotBands

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
from what I have personally narrowed down to over the years is that, There must be something else the really advanced scanners are looking for.
Do they compare mug shots to state DB?
and... other pieces of data that we cannot replicate (unless we have ID scan of fullz) such as 'Discriminator' number - Perhaps the scanner compares this as well??? I dunno
Any guesses?

BREADGANG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
from what I have personally narrowed down to over the years is that, There must be something else the really advanced scanners are looking for.
Do they compare mug shots to state DB?
and... other pieces of data that we cannot replicate (unless we have ID scan of fullz) such as 'Discriminator' number - Perhaps the scanner compares this as well??? I dunno
Any guesses?
Heuristic analaysis stolen from MalwareBytes. Don't ask how I know this. And only 3 entities re using this, none of them SEC/FDIC affiliated banks.

DeadPrezi700

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I feel dumb for having to ask this, but just to clarify: this is to help when making a fake ID scan, correct?

DeadPrezi700

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
No, it does not. It states WHAT it is making, not what it is making it for.
thats the same thing. what do you think a drivers license barcode is for smh

ThomasGotBands

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
thats the same thing. what do you think a drivers license barcode is for smh
Boy, you sure want to be a smart ass pretty bad? Huh? Does it make you feel superior? Do you feel cool? Well, you know what a Driver's License Barcode is for? It's for a Barcode Scanner to scan and quickly grab the information off of it! Do you know what it's not for? Verifying a picture of a DL is legit.

You want to know what common sense tells anyone who actually ISN'T a dipshit moron, begging to be accepted in the average IQ and above crowd?

An unintended effect of having a bar code on the DL made it so people can verify pictures of them are legit. Someone who doesn't deal with this type of situation won't commonly know sites that use pictures of IDs/DLs for verification may also use the barcode within the picture to prevent against fakes.

So please, take your head out of your ass and go to reddit if you're going to be a dipshit. Just because Dread has the same setup as Reddit, doesn't mean it is.
Cringe loser.

Oh, and before you come up with some retard way to try and wiggle out of me calling out you being a dipshit: Barcodes have been appearing on DLs since before the early 90s. That's before the internet was public.
EDIT: Sorry I had to spank you, buddy. But I glanced through your previous comments, and you've been pretty toxic. Now, you don't seem like a complete braindead, so hopefully you can try and be productive rather than negative :)! If not, as I stated, you've got the wrong forum. This isn't Reddit.

BREADGANG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Boy, you sure want to be a smart ass pretty bad? Huh? Does it make you feel superior? Do you feel cool? Well, you know what a Driver's License Barcode is for? It's for a Barcode Scanner to scan and quickly grab the information off of it! Do you know what it's not for? Verifying a picture of a DL is legit.

You want to know what common sense tells anyone who actually ISN'T a dipshit moron, begging to be accepted in the average IQ and above crowd?

An unintended effect of having a bar code on the DL made it so people can verify pictures of them are legit. Someone who doesn't deal with this type of situation won't commonly know sites that use pictures of IDs/DLs for verification may also use the barcode within the picture to prevent against fakes.

So please, take your head out of your ass and go to reddit if you're going to be a dipshit. Just because Dread has the same setup as Reddit, doesn't mean it is.
Cringe loser.

Oh, and before you come up with some retard way to try and wiggle out of me calling out you being a dipshit: Barcodes have been appearing on DLs since before the early 90s. That's before the internet was public.
EDIT: Sorry I had to spank you, buddy. But I glanced through your previous comments, and you've been pretty toxic. Now, you don't seem like a complete braindead, so hopefully you can try and be productive rather than negative :)! If not, as I stated, you've got the wrong forum. This isn't Reddit.
1. LOL at you completely flying off the handle. There really are some crazy people on here lol
2. Isn't that obvious that dl barcodes are used for verification and you have to format them correctly to pass this verification? I thought that was obvious I mean why else would the mod post this.
Also thank you for that fun fact about how old DL barcodes are.

DeadPrezi700

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
thank you!

people need to connect dots themselves, lazy thinkers.

ThomasGotBands

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
is there any method to bypass Advance scan?

DeadPrezi700

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Can someone source me to a set of good templates I've been looking

Users who are viewing this thread