Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ordered the International High Balance Card to Vancouver on Tuesday and received and cashed out today. Took you guys advice on purchasing the high balance on the thread, definitely lived up to the hype. If ur also Canadian just use RBC bank primarily at the ATM and use the same strategy they use for the mid balance that python suggests with the whole take out before midnight and then once after, it should work pretty good then use the rest on giftcards at the local connivence stores.
Thanks for the Vouch @Sharky

Swippingfendi

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have been talking about the high-balance card being the best, but tbh the super-high changed my mind on all of that. The high still better than the mid balance because the mid is shitty lol, just is a pain in the ass to cashout. The super-high me and about two other niggas spent like 6 bands in saks 5th and went crazy then we dun took the rest off at the chase atm real easy lol.

ATL shit can be cashed out like its lightwork ik its in mad demand and hard to get but take the super-high over that fuckin mid or high any day lol the returns be crazy, no comparisons. The high the best for the test order doe, but if you really tryna get rich that shit not sustainable, went crazy at lennox square mall came up on mad designer lol shits not even fair compared to that high balance.

Also don't be listening to python when it comes to the super-high he finna tell u to cash it out as fast as possible. Imo that shit only applies to them mid and high cards, cuz the super-high card owners don't be as stingy with the bag lol if u got 100 bands in ya checking account u ain't got no notifications on so they don't be cancelling shit broadie. Like if yall take out 8 bands in the first day, and wait the second day u can prolly keep cashing that shit out, i dun had like 7 super high cards that u can cashout like over the course of 4 days lol i dun took out $32k this shit don't even compare them high balance cards be cancellin lol.

yall buggin saying high the best, get ya money up not ya funny up yall buggin fr.
Ongod. I’m finna see what ts hitting on.

shockfactor

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Vouch for High-Balance Card for Las Vegas area, 2 day delivery, quality communication.

Thanks @PythonCards and Staff. More business to come.

confconf

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i really wanna try this but ion gotta lot of money. anyone wanna do half and half then when i hit i pay them back?

PunchmadeDev🚀

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Why i dont fw the python product array, needs some rethinking

i've been a buyer from python for probally the last like three months give or take, so let me preface by saying that these guys are like the creme de la creme when it comes with overall vendors, product, communication, and all that good stuff.

However like anything, theres some bad that comes with the good. So this isn't a slam dunk on them, they are probally the best in the game w/o a doubt to my experience and i've been on the darkweb for years.

The primary complaint i got about these guys is mostly within respects to their heirarchy on how they sell cards. The order from the best cards to worst cards are the following: High-Balance, Super-High Balance, and then Mid-Balance. The reason why is simply because the mid-balance is not an entry level card, its probally one of the harder ones to cashout amoungst the abundance of cards that they sell. You have to litterally work the clock to even get the money out smoothly, as it says in their cashout guide that you need to wakeup before midnight take out 500 then another 500 after at like 12:05 when ur first cashout is at 11:55 thats some fukin bs, im not tryna do all that shit, then after that you gotta do this other nonsense and cash the rest out at the fuckin store at near midnight lmao just to make around $1.8k.

Meanwhile the high balance card u litterally can just be up at noon hit the atm and then get the rest out in the store like they highlight within their faq on their site. Like its not even worth testing the lower one when u gotta wait hella time and stay up mad late, whilst also being limited on which stores u can even hit with the mid balance cuz everything is closed.... u can do bout the same shit witt the high and some without waking up at damn near midnight to do and also do western union or instore, u actually got a choice + engraving ur name for security sake.

I just don't understand why u guys put an entry level card at $250 thats the hardest for a litteral new user (which most the guys purchasing are) to cashout. And the high balance card at $400 which is only a $150 jump thats a litteral better card to start off with than the mid.

I'd just say like everyone else on this thread has also said, just start with the high balance and avoid the mid balance is the moral of the story i think if u just start high and then role the dice and hope u get an allocation for a super-high is best way to go.

sorry for the rant lol,
deuces.
Saw on their FAQ that they changed that shit gang. It says that High-Balance the best card they got, I think the Mid-Balance just for niggas that can't afford spending $400 on a card. It's obvious once u read the FAQ on how to do the cashouts that mid-balance is more of a pain in the ass compared to the high bro.

The card i started off was the High-Balance Card, so ima cosign wittchu on the whole rant but u cant be chirping beef with python and them as if they aren't jus tryna server everyone on the market that shit out of pocket brodie.

Rocketmaster1999

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i really wanna try this but ion gotta lot of money. anyone wanna do half and half then when i hit i pay them back?
No one gonna trust a bunch of guys on a forum that have a sole intent of scamming banks and other people for you to actually pay back lmao, i feel like you already know python kingdom cards work but u just tryna jugg a fellow carder.

Silly and Childish of you.

Rocketmaster1999

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Do you guys offer Morgan Stanley Cards too? I heard they have the highest ATM limits of all cards lmk. This coming from past customer btw just haven't talked to yall before, bought off tor before a minute ago.
I've gotten a Morgan Stanley High-Balance Card before only once not sure how rare they are exactly but they do come in . The ATM Limits they have are definitely good but Idk if they rarer than chase, i think most people prefer chase over Morgan Stanley just because more people have personal experience with Chase.

but gg. bro regardless congrats on actually getting a desireable-ish card LOL.

bitcoinbandman

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Speaking to any of the OG's on this forum anyone know when it is the right time to join the P2P skimming programme? i got my first order from python a high balance card yesterday, cashout worked as u guys said but I'm struggling to land another order already as its hard to get the high balance international card again, ig they are super in-demand. I want to have the money sitting so like all $35k stashed up, ill have no money after joining so I want to know if there is any other costs to install the skimming devices they say, becuase they give you the tools as part of the startup costs just dont know if i need to spend anymore outta pocket to keep it going before i get my first shipment.
Sup dude, joined their P2P program yesterday after purchasing for a while, I didn't make all the money off of clones I got alot of it from my Job. Been in the groupchat for a day or so and from my understanding of reading the past messages, most the users that apply and get in have been doing it for like 3 months but theres also alot that have never even bought from Python but paid the $35k to join off the bat, but yk have done clones by themselves for a while before that, so thats generally how it is.

I think its definetly worth going all in for IMO but its really up to however you want to go about it. It's definetly more hands-on than just ordering their retail clones.

Stardust

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Will try hitting an ATM today with this, will keep you updated.

ApexCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
My Super-High Balance card came in, honestly im going to give the overall experience a 9/10. My main complaint being a little bit off on the pamphlet, I was told that it would have a 4k ATM withdrawl limit (which it did) but it also had even more than was stated on their pamphlet, because I was putting the card in and out and got my 4k out of the ATM but I decided to keep going and it kept going till about $5.5k so it didn't even stop at $4k which i guess is a good problem not a bad problem... but still i regress (maybe im just being picky). Card worked perfectly fine in stores because i had my name encoded onto the card, and everything worked great with the rest of the cashout i was planning to do. Really no complaints, python defintely lives up to the hype and i understand why they are sold out all of the time now. Just would wish the accuracy was a bit better when it comes to the atm limit, but its not like it was less than expected, just would be better so i know i could maximize the amount of money i take out from ATM because i prefer that way of cashing out the most because theres no pressure or cashier.

Summing it up, i think the super-high balance card is the best card to start with, I know theres controversy between the mid and high balance card, which imo the mid balance card is a no-go for starting, defintely the high balance is better. But if you have the money and make decent income i think the best way to start is with the super-high balance card, its miles ahead of the other two, if on a budget id go for the high balance. Just my take.
We can talk about Super-High Balance Cards vs High-Balance Cards from a value perspective but not by objectivity because the Super-High Balance Card is objectively better but the High-Balance Card is best value for money and easiest to cashout out of all 3 of the options python has previously put out. I'd still recommend the High Balance Card over the Mid-Balance all day long for beginners and also the guys that litterally live on this thread like me, but if you have the big money and bank account to purchase the Super-High Balance.

That being said if you can afford a
Mid-Balance Card, then don't buy it and just save up the extra $150 and buy the High-Balance Card, if you got big money and your a baller then buy the Super-High Balance Card. End of Debate, tired of having this dick measuring competition between you guys. Lets just make money in peace...

Stardust

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Will try hitting an ATM today with this, will keep you updated.
Hit as described (for the most part) ATM limit was $100 less than what python has said. Messaged they said it was because user used some of the ATM limit in their real life, which made sense. I extracted €800 euros from Rabobank ATM, I have never used card in person to purchase goods, so this review does not apply to this, but the High-Balance card does however successfully work at ATM's.

Swippingfendi

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Why putting angry faces on every bodies post?

Stardust

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I

lol oh all good. I thought you had an bad review. Just scared me a lil bit.
Lol nah haha didn't know if the emojis worked or not, python chilling only complaint i have about these guys is that they sometimes take a while to reply, which is something you would expect witt vendors at this size ig, would recommend them fs but def read their critiques they get from guys on here about which card to purchase first i think thats probally the most valuable information within the thread imho

Swippingfendi

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Lol nah haha didn't know if the emojis worked or not, python chilling only complaint i have about these guys is that they sometimes take a while to reply, which is something you would expect witt vendors at this size ig, would recommend them fs but def read their critiques they get from guys on here about which card to purchase first i think thats probally the most valuable information within the thread imho
Bet bet. Imma have enough to order a High card this week. I will be sure to leave a review during the process. And have you tried the site or only email?

Stardust

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Bet bet. Imma have enough to order a High card this week. I will be sure to leave a review during the process. And have you tried the site or only email?
Site is a bit slow i think they get a shit ton of traffic to it prolly idk, Telegram best for ordering i think, if im not mistaken they only use email for questions.

Yingyang

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
We can talk about Super-High Balance Cards vs High-Balance Cards from a value perspective but not by objectivity because the Super-High Balance Card is objectively better but the High-Balance Card is best value for money and easiest to cashout out of all 3 of the options python has previously put out. I'd still recommend the High Balance Card over the Mid-Balance all day long for beginners and also the guys that litterally live on this thread like me, but if you have the big money and bank account to purchase the Super-High Balance.

That being said if you can afford a
Mid-Balance Card, then don't buy it and just save up the extra $150 and buy the High-Balance Card, if you got big money and your a baller then buy the Super-High Balance Card. End of Debate, tired of having this dick measuring competition between you guys. Lets just make money in peace...
i c u debating guys all the time about which card is best and stuff but can u give some insight into cashout strategies? My local WU burnt for high balance cashout guys been abusing that shit, so how bout u give some alternative advice for the high balance card cashouts instead of getting into useless debates about which card is best and shit like no one cares.

ApexCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i c u debating guys all the time about which card is best and stuff but can u give some insight into cashout strategies? My local WU burnt for high balance cashout guys been abusing that shit, so how bout u give some alternative advice for the high balance card cashouts instead of getting into useless debates about which card is best and shit like no one cares.
On the high balance card just use the mid-balance strategy with the ATM sequencing and mix it in with some in-store purchases and u should be gucci. Take out $1,500 or $1,000 before midnight then another $1,500 or $1,000 after midnight, use the remainder inside of stores.

Yingyang

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
On the high balance card just use the mid-balance strategy with the ATM sequencing and mix it in with some in-store purchases and u should be gucci. Take out $1,500 or $1,000 before midnight then another $1,500 or $1,000 after midnight, use the remainder inside of stores.
Oh shit didnt think of that thx

Users who are viewing this thread