Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

Carreflower

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
We do this sometimes depending on the data specification of the global cards and our overall data inventory. Our data engineers adjust production schedules based on weening supply and sometimes we have to intertwine data that would typically be used for International Cards for domestic users (USA/UK).
Damn Gotchu explains the frequency of the cards that I have been getting

Iceberg33

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey man.

Yes coinlink was easy to use and went well, Python had some issues at first getting my clearance right in terms of declarations for my country and a shipping swap from DHL to FedEx as I am an expat living in Romania currently. It was fixed and I told the escrow admin on email to add a day extra for delay because of declarations, their support works on USA timezone so had some small wait times between messages but overall once I cashed my money out the ATM then I affirmed the escrow.

I'd say to just tell python u want to do confirmation on the time you take the money out of the ATM and not confirmation upon when you receive the card and put those details in the escrow and you should be fine. I'd give coinlink a 10/10 and python a 9/10 overall gluck on ur purchase man ;)
What do you suggest you put for "Transaction Information"? starting a transaction with them just want to be sure. Don't want to make a similar mistake, I'm also in EU.

santut

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello guys, im new here from southern asia, completely new on this, just wanna know am i late on game or still have chance to burn cash (just one 😂) to my ex?

Carreflower

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
fuck the mid-balance honestly man. It's a piece of shit card. I am an expat living in Mexico and none of my local stores even sell giftcards here. That strategy they mention for giftcards are only available for the use of the mid-balance card in developed 1st world countries (USA/UK/CANADA) all the rest of us thats unfeasible. Basically even if you are in a poor country the mid-balance card is still a bad buy because you can find a WU tender internationally but you cannot find someone to sell you expensive giftcards at a convience store in these other country.

Thats what pisses me off about python kingdom in general is the lack of cheaper options that can be used easily for internationals. High-balance is too expensive for me to pay $400 for right now, so I'm stuck with the mid-balance where I can only use it at ATM before it gets cancelled because after the ATM balance is burnt out theres no stores to get the supposed giftcards that have $500 balance each at that are open at mid-night. ffs
This debate been going on for like forever. The main thing I can see python kingdom doing in the future is most likely allowing for custom name imprinting to be on the mid-balance and lift the minimum levels of cashout with the balance. If they don't do that this controversy gonna be going on forever.

radagonString

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Python's mid-balance cards are a complete joke and a piece of shit. Tbh I wish I read the full replies to this thread earlier. I'm currently using the cards in Aspen Colorado and theres no 24hr shops that are open for me to be able to spend all of the balance on the card itself. They work like they say they do but the method is bullshit in which delusional land do they live in where you can get a $500 giftcard with a card that doesn't have your name on it or rather CAN'T get ur name put on it at fucking midnight 🤣 these guys are fucking delusional.

I like these guys but u must read the full FAQ otherwise ur gonna get fucked in the ass like i did on my first purchase and many other mfs seem to be complaining about the same thing but they still to this day in 2024 haven't changed shit

Cuckmonster

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Python's mid-balance cards are a complete joke and a piece of shit. Tbh I wish I read the full replies to this thread earlier. I'm currently using the cards in Aspen Colorado and theres no 24hr shops that are open for me to be able to spend all of the balance on the card itself. They work like they say they do but the method is bullshit in which delusional land do they live in where you can get a $500 giftcard with a card that doesn't have your name on it or rather CAN'T get ur name put on it at fucking midnight 🤣 these guys are fucking delusional.

I like these guys but u must read the full FAQ otherwise ur gonna get fucked in the ass like i did on my first purchase and many other mfs seem to be complaining about the same thing but they still to this day in 2024 haven't changed shit
Glad to know I'm not the only one feeling this same way

kokokko

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Vouched-> Super-High Balance Card

Users who are viewing this thread