Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

ALEXLION

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I disagree unless the feds backtrace their stuff or P2P member rats I think they are here to stay
I was talking to python kingdom ceo like two weeks ago in the P2P member chat. They dispatch like 3,000 cards a day with their rather small team. Some of the retailers they ship to will def fold at some point lol. Ur too optimistic, the P2P members won't rat or get caught but a retailer def will someday

skrtkobain

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I was talking to python kingdom ceo like two weeks ago in the P2P member chat. They dispatch like 3,000 cards a day with their rather small team. Some of the retailers they ship to will def fold at some point lol. Ur too optimistic, the P2P members won't rat or get caught but a retailer def will someday
time will tell, not gonna speculate...

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Do your cards works in Africa Nigeria precisely
Yes, aslong as you buy an international card. It must be a mid-balance card as the conversion denomination will not work well if higher.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
bcuz python does a shit job of making it relevant.
We try our very best for users to understand that the "High-Balance" Card is the best card that we sell generally (value for money). We offer the Mid-Balance Cards for budget level users that maybe don't have the funds. Not everyone has $400 to spend on a first time dealing with a vendor, hence why we account for it.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thanks bro,Is mid better?What did you start with first?
If you read the FAQ we always state that the "High-Balance" card is the best card we sell. The rationalization is on Question: 14

1714170905089.jpeg

Fucked?!

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey @Python Cards my friend recently did a deal with you for the mid-balance card, he lives in spain and I've known him from discord for a while. I am in austria and I'm not sure which card to choose for my first order. He said to not use mid-balance because it is difficult to cashout if you are not in USA where some stores are 24/7 is this true and how do I go about this? thxx

enzyme

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
fax outside of drug dealers. python prolly not gonna be here for like another two years or so. Can see them getting locked up based on the fact that people ik IRL that are into this DW game know who they are.
truth

Carreflower

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
anyone else in here ever get one of those high-balance cards that are for USA but got the "global" acquisition data typing on it? lol

Blackboi325

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yeah I already did my review a while ago, service good just be clear of OPSEC. Digital services better than doing stuff like this its a bit risky.
Hello just a quick question how when was the last time that you ordered from python I'm trying to find some good vendors but have been scammed or way over charged basically scammed. (the card was more expensive than the cash out) Let me know thanks.

anonhax0r

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello just a quick question how when was the last time that you ordered from python I'm trying to find some good vendors but have been scammed or way over charged basically scammed. (the card was more expensive than the cash out) Let me know thanks.
hey i'm in P2P their data exchange program I don't buy their retail products anymore not sure how the quality is these days, they were good when I was purchasing though

samuele8484

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I want to order the international but can I receive it in France and use it in Switzerland ?

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey @Python Cards my friend recently did a deal with you for the mid-balance card, he lives in spain and I've known him from discord for a while. I am in austria and I'm not sure which card to choose for my first order. He said to not use mid-balance because it is difficult to cashout if you are not in USA where some stores are 24/7 is this true and how do I go about this? thxx
As stated on our FAQ on Question 14, we reccomend the high-balance card. The mid-balance is a restrictive card generally for most when it comes to cashout as you mentioned. It's important to realize that globally budgets are vastly different depending on where clients live, we make these cards for people that might come from areas that $250 could potentially be their monthly salary, to work their ways up to the higher cards.

1714853129887.png

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
anyone else in here ever get one of those high-balance cards that are for USA but got the "global" acquisition data typing on it? lol
We do this sometimes depending on the data specification of the global cards and our overall data inventory. Our data engineers adjust production schedules based on weening supply and sometimes we have to intertwine data that would typically be used for International Cards for domestic users (USA/UK).

Fucked?!

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
As stated on our FAQ on Question 14, we reccomend the high-balance card. The mid-balance is a restrictive card generally for most when it comes to cashout as you mentioned. It's important to realize that globally budgets are vastly different depending on where clients live, we make these cards for people that might come from areas that $250 could potentially be their monthly salary, to work their ways up to the higher cards.

View attachment 2364
ok thx sm! working on saving up for the high balance

Users who are viewing this thread