Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

Agent47

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
yo @Agent47 how was your experience using coinlink jawn valid? been thinking about using em for my first transaction just to be safe.
Hey man.

Yes coinlink was easy to use and went well, Python had some issues at first getting my clearance right in terms of declarations for my country and a shipping swap from DHL to FedEx as I am an expat living in Romania currently. It was fixed and I told the escrow admin on email to add a day extra for delay because of declarations, their support works on USA timezone so had some small wait times between messages but overall once I cashed my money out the ATM then I affirmed the escrow.

I'd say to just tell python u want to do confirmation on the time you take the money out of the ATM and not confirmation upon when you receive the card and put those details in the escrow and you should be fine. I'd give coinlink a 10/10 and python a 9/10 overall gluck on ur purchase man ;)

pabloReus

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey man.

Yes coinlink was easy to use and went well, Python had some issues at first getting my clearance right in terms of declarations for my country and a shipping swap from DHL to FedEx as I am an expat living in Romania currently. It was fixed and I told the escrow admin on email to add a day extra for delay because of declarations, their support works on USA timezone so had some small wait times between messages but overall once I cashed my money out the ATM then I affirmed the escrow.

I'd say to just tell python u want to do confirmation on the time you take the money out of the ATM and not confirmation upon when you receive the card and put those details in the escrow and you should be fine. I'd give coinlink a 10/10 and python a 9/10 overall gluck on ur purchase man ;)
cool man just needed to be sure before I purchased. got ripped a few times from other vendors and this is just like an extra level of reassurance that i needed in order to proceed.

ibeatcancer1975

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Mid-balance card fucking sucks not sure why I have to keep coming back to this thread to reiterate the same talking points. It's fine if your just trying to try their stuff out and stuff but we are beyond that point I think, everyone on this forum knows they're works are solid. If you are REALLY on a budget I mean like ur poor in africa or just on your last dimes then yeah go with the mid-balance but don't expect to get more than $1,000 USD out of it, its not happening no matter what pythons faq says. There will be no stores open selling $500 gifties out in the open, especially not with ID checks and python's site says that u can't even buy the mid-balance with custom engraving lol.

The debate is over the mid-balance sucks, unless ur broke don't buy it. They even tell you to buy the High-Balance in the FAQ. Python's dishonesty in terms of their pricing model has already been discussed and they haven't changed a single thing with it. Staging the mid-balance as the entry level is WRONG it is supposed to be the budget-friendly option and the High-Balance is for beginners ur just gonna have to cough the money up to afford it.
been screaming this to the loudest degree to my bonehead friend lol

enzyme

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Vouch - another super-high balance card. most consistent vendor in the game outside of some of the dw marketplace regular vendors on Archetyp Market

ALEXLION

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Vouch - another super-high balance card. most consistent vendor in the game outside of some of the dw marketplace regular vendors on Archetyp Market
fax outside of drug dealers. python prolly not gonna be here for like another two years or so. Can see them getting locked up based on the fact that people ik IRL that are into this DW game know who they are.

mikebeezy666

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey man.

TYSM for the vouch on Coinlink. Been looking at this escrow skeptically for a bit just needed that little bit to get me over the hurdle. Got scammed by a bunch of the other TOR escrows before, just wanted to be sure I got something good this time. In progress of getting my first high-balance card right now using them. seems to be going well and support is active, just waiting for python to give me my tracking. Got confirmation they started production this morning gg man

BigMeatSlinga

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
TYSM for the vouch on Coinlink. Been looking at this escrow skeptically for a bit just needed that little bit to get me over the hurdle. Got scammed by a bunch of the other TOR escrows before, just wanted to be sure I got something good this time. In progress of getting my first high-balance card right now using them. seems to be going well and support is active, just waiting for python to give me my tracking. Got confirmation they started production this morning gg man
Lmk how everything goes gang, thinking bout buying my first one rn .

icebitch

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
At least you aren't starting with the Mid-Balance Card because it's not even compatible with WU. Python also doesn't give any wiggle room in terms of the banks on the lower cards even back in 2023 they weren't. I think with the High-Balance Card it's not even best to use WU because it sticks to the artificial intelligence security systems that the Banks use. You are better off just only using at the ATM if you don't want the cancellations, it won't let you get the full balance off anyways. Some of the super-high balance cards have balances of $100k+ but you can only access $8k of it, its why python says it's still only a super-high because the "balance" is only the spending limits its not an indicator of the actual balance.
fuck the mid-balance honestly man. It's a piece of shit card. I am an expat living in Mexico and none of my local stores even sell giftcards here. That strategy they mention for giftcards are only available for the use of the mid-balance card in developed 1st world countries (USA/UK/CANADA) all the rest of us thats unfeasible. Basically even if you are in a poor country the mid-balance card is still a bad buy because you can find a WU tender internationally but you cannot find someone to sell you expensive giftcards at a convience store in these other country.

Thats what pisses me off about python kingdom in general is the lack of cheaper options that can be used easily for internationals. High-balance is too expensive for me to pay $400 for right now, so I'm stuck with the mid-balance where I can only use it at ATM before it gets cancelled because after the ATM balance is burnt out theres no stores to get the supposed giftcards that have $500 balance each at that are open at mid-night. ffs

Carreflower

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Python be funny as shit how they do card design hella realistic. I was foking vexxed when I saw my shit I was like this better than my real jawn
lol ong go out witt a chick witt the super-high card to a club or some shit and act like u rich witt it bitches really believe that shit too 🤣

Agent47

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
🤝

Jaydenp2009

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I am new here is he really reliable guys??

ApexCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
fuck the mid-balance honestly man. It's a piece of shit card. I am an expat living in Mexico and none of my local stores even sell giftcards here. That strategy they mention for giftcards are only available for the use of the mid-balance card in developed 1st world countries (USA/UK/CANADA) all the rest of us thats unfeasible. Basically even if you are in a poor country the mid-balance card is still a bad buy because you can find a WU tender internationally but you cannot find someone to sell you expensive giftcards at a convience store in these other country.

Thats what pisses me off about python kingdom in general is the lack of cheaper options that can be used easily for internationals. High-balance is too expensive for me to pay $400 for right now, so I'm stuck with the mid-balance where I can only use it at ATM before it gets cancelled because after the ATM balance is burnt out theres no stores to get the supposed giftcards that have $500 balance each at that are open at mid-night. ffs
I shouldn't have to keep on reiterating myself. I've said that across multiple different posts people keep making the same silly mistakes.

breeshbandit

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I shouldn't have to keep on reiterating myself. I've said that across multiple different posts people keep making the same silly mistakes.
Anyone that still has those problems should just off themselves at this point all the discussions are between page 25 and page 35 in this thread. Dead argument at this point.

Cantseeme23

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Read through those older posts before making my order a few months ago. I see no one ever leverage the WU option that they put in the cashout option, why do you think that is?

qeep361

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I am new here is he really reliable guys??
Yes but read their FAQ carefully its not as sunshine and rainbows as it seems, theres some conditions with it

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
At least you aren't starting with the Mid-Balance Card because it's not even compatible with WU. Python also doesn't give any wiggle room in terms of the banks on the lower cards even back in 2023 they weren't. I think with the High-Balance Card it's not even best to use WU because it sticks to the artificial intelligence security systems that the Banks use. You are better off just only using at the ATM if you don't want the cancellations, it won't let you get the full balance off anyways. Some of the super-high balance cards have balances of $100k+ but you can only access $8k of it, its why python says it's still only a super-high because the "balance" is only the spending limits its not an indicator of the actual balance.
We use a reductive approach when classifying if a card is Mid/High/Super-High. Even if a card has $100k balance if the spending limit (ATM / In-Store Purchases) are VISA / Mastercard verification or Fraud Alert limited to $4k/day before external verification validated by the user is necessary to spend more then the card will be classified a "High-Balance" card and not a "Super-High Balance" simply based on the spending limitation allocated to the card.

The common critique we receive on the Mid-Balance card is valid and the use cases are very limited, but this applies to most regular net-worth individuals within the areas we acquire data from. The debit cards are not very flexible beyond normative limitations, we offer this card for people that cannot afford the other cards or want a low starting point. The High-Balance card is the card we recommend for first-timers (if they have the money). The Mid-Balance cannot be used with WU or ANY Money Transfer services, but that limited use case is backed by the pricing.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I've used the High-Balance Card at western union a few times with the tender. Do you know what the amount cut-off is for them to not ask for ID I'm in Williamspor west virginia and my cut off is $5k before additional documentation has to be shown on top of just DL. I'm tryna figure out how to get all the balance out without using multiple WU, after I use it once it always freezes for some reason and I don't think its the card holder thats constantly freezing the card its some sort of algorithm that the card manufacturers or bank have encoded to AI sense strange purchases or withdrawls. It's all the big banks that do that in my experience and its a bit fucked up how python doesn't allow for specified orders anymore like how they used to and this lottery system on top of P2P fucked up everything imo
We will no longer be doing the "choose a card" section because we have premium-adjusted high-balance cards based on banks. There is an over-focus on "High-Balance Chase Cards" via telegram which led to a supply crunch. This will in-turn make the P2P data output selection for retail customers to be fair and balanced under the lottery system.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
should of read this shit before buying the mid-balance the card a waste of fucking money. Shit will cancel unless u got them stores near u witt some gifties witt like $500 balance all my shit got like $100 maximums and they start getting shiesty the second u try buying multiple asking for ID and shit it be hard for niggas to really run that shit. Aint no one getting $1.5k of goods from 24hr open gas station and people thinkin u scammin. don't buy that shit especially if u black lol it aint happening read the faq before u buy niggas keep coppin the mid-balance thinkin shit sweet jus go high balance and stop wasting yo damn time smh
We have stated multiple times that the High-Balance Card is the recommended card (if you can afford it) the Mid-Balance card is the "budget option" for individuals testing our products or individuals from countries where the High/Super-High Balance Cards are their average monthly salary. The products we offer are on a spectrum and its in your best interest to read the FAQ fully and completely understand which card is best for you before buying.

Users who are viewing this thread