Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

biabia9

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I literally said the same thing u fucking idiot. I told python to tell people that the High-Balance Card was the recommended card to purchase, they added it to the FAQ, just waiting for them to add it to other places. Idk why you are are calling me a scrub, i've said the same thing about how bad the Mid-Balance Card was aswell, we are on the same page. Ur dumb as shit.
should of read this shit before buying the mid-balance the card a waste of fucking money. Shit will cancel unless u got them stores near u witt some gifties witt like $500 balance all my shit got like $100 maximums and they start getting shiesty the second u try buying multiple asking for ID and shit it be hard for niggas to really run that shit. Aint no one getting $1.5k of goods from 24hr open gas station and people thinkin u scammin. don't buy that shit especially if u black lol it aint happening read the faq before u buy niggas keep coppin the mid-balance thinkin shit sweet jus go high balance and stop wasting yo damn time smh

Photon

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
should of read this shit before buying the mid-balance the card a waste of fucking money. Shit will cancel unless u got them stores near u witt some gifties witt like $500 balance all my shit got like $100 maximums and they start getting shiesty the second u try buying multiple asking for ID and shit it be hard for niggas to really run that shit. Aint no one getting $1.5k of goods from 24hr open gas station and people thinkin u scammin. don't buy that shit especially if u black lol it aint happening read the faq before u buy niggas keep coppin the mid-balance thinkin shit sweet jus go high balance and stop wasting yo damn time smh
❌🧢

papermario

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
But in the instructions aren't you supposed to start with ATM pull for $500 at 11:55 and then $500 after midnight. So a guaranteed band sound good to me. Then you try to shop after with leftover balance for giffties ect. ??

papermario

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
But in the instructions aren't you supposed to start with ATM pull for $500 at 11:55 and then $500 after midnight. So a guaranteed band sound good to me. Then you try to shop after with leftover balance for giffties ect. ??
I guess mid balance can be annoying if you get a good mid with over 2k which I believe is possible and you have a lot leftover after u leave the ATM.. but I would guess no one ever finishes a whole balance no matter what level you buy

biabia9

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I guess mid balance can be annoying if you get a good mid with over 2k which I believe is possible and you have a lot leftover after u leave the ATM.. but I would guess no one ever finishes a whole balance no matter what level you buy
shit chopped bcuz no store open to buy gifties at midnight lol thats the problem witt this shit but i aint even trippin if i read the faq it reccomends the high-balance i fumbled smh

TomFord

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
vouch - hb card

Alessandro

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
uh yeah... why else would i vouch for it lol
I need help does python shipping covers worldwide because I'm in west Africa, what the chaces of receiving it here and the risk I need help

TomFord

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I need help does python shipping covers worldwide because I'm in west Africa, what the chaces of receiving it here and the risk I need help
Im in SA rn we got tight customs. not sure where ur at but it will probably be easier for you

Alessandro

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Im in SA rn we got tight customs. not sure where ur at but it will probably be easier for you
Im in Nigeria bruv , scam Territory lol

kazokazo

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
@TomFord im in SA Too u mean the customs do open the parcel ?cos im getting mine here too soon

TomFord

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
@TomFord im in SA Too u mean the customs do open the parcel ?cos im getting mine here too soon
Mine has never been opened. The product they are sending out is not complicated at all it never raises red flags idk

bloccstar456

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
NJ chase harder to get python told me they have more customers east coast, im in CT I had to go for a chase card in a whole different state to be able to get one, order a vermont card or sumn
on follem grave CT impossible for chase bro tried like 7 times n got rejected fuck that shit fr. wells buss hard anyways niggas stressin for no type of rzn aslong as its a high bal jawn u in the green

justinkeep

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
on follem grave CT impossible for chase bro tried like 7 times n got rejected fuck that shit fr. wells buss hard anyways niggas stressin for no type of rzn aslong as its a high bal jawn u in the green
Chase is only burn't because of the demand out here especially in hartford the gangs fucked shit up. U be lucky if u touching wells these days shits nearly bust too many niggas got access to this shit now lol

Supersaiyan92

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Damn this shit really jumping like yall say? I’m about to pull the trigger on a mid balance

pabloReus

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ok those are reasonable expectations. I have been using this service called Coinlink for a few years now, not sure if you have heard of it. Have done alot of business through them so I would like to use their service if thats fine with you.

This is their TOR Onion Link:

http://coinlnkn5qg5or6ixlgv5lxjq5ugvktpvikdgalop2u53cocw65q6oid.onion

I suppose when you are ready I can give you my transaction ID so we can begin :)

Sorry for the hassle, just want to make sure everything legit before risking my money.
yo @Agent47 how was your experience using coinlink jawn valid? been thinking about using em for my first transaction just to be safe.

ApexCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Mid-balance card fucking sucks not sure why I have to keep coming back to this thread to reiterate the same talking points. It's fine if your just trying to try their stuff out and stuff but we are beyond that point I think, everyone on this forum knows they're works are solid. If you are REALLY on a budget I mean like ur poor in africa or just on your last dimes then yeah go with the mid-balance but don't expect to get more than $1,000 USD out of it, its not happening no matter what pythons faq says. There will be no stores open selling $500 gifties out in the open, especially not with ID checks and python's site says that u can't even buy the mid-balance with custom engraving lol.

The debate is over the mid-balance sucks, unless ur broke don't buy it. They even tell you to buy the High-Balance in the FAQ. Python's dishonesty in terms of their pricing model has already been discussed and they haven't changed a single thing with it. Staging the mid-balance as the entry level is WRONG it is supposed to be the budget-friendly option and the High-Balance is for beginners ur just gonna have to cough the money up to afford it.

Users who are viewing this thread