Just ordered my first card. Will update once it comes

redman300

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Tracking, qc, all going well so far, from NY so shipping coming in later today gonna test it tmmw πŸ’«

Audemars

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
the high-balance card is the one they reccomend so the shit apexcarder be talking on this thread is true but lets not act like python explicitly says to start with the high-balance card from the start.
no cap i would only say buy the mid jawn if ur broke, otherwise start witt the high its a rookie mistake niggas make daily. U deadass can't find anywhere to spend $500 on a giftcard at midnight after u do ur cashout at the atm.

Rookie mistake

DONP

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yeah but the cards all work as the say they will, thats all that matters for the most part. May I ask which card you purchase from Python primarily? I use the high-balance card typically. Just wanting peoples takes on other cards, most people recommend the High-Balance on this forum so that is kinda what I decided to stick to primarily ig.
Talked to python extensively before, they use a "reductive" method to encode their cards meaning they do the minimal to be considered functional to their specifications. People use the high-balance card the most here because u get the super-high balance performance at an affordable $400 pricetag.

Jus my take on this whole debate

bigbiddness

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm going to agree but its complicated, the Super-High is the best card just too highly priced. I'm black too bro, I come off more corporate though so its a bit different, I wear a suit when I'm buying gifties, I still run the same method as the mid-balance with just higher cards. If your in the streets or not, it doesn't matter you don't want your cashout strategy to be restricted, if you go High/Super-High you won't be constricted on your options on how you can cashout, with the Mid-Balance Card you are constricted soley to that cashout option.

It's all about freedom man.
Copped the high-balance last week bro, used the atm midnight glitch on it for 2k each on chase. This fax the high-balance can work on the mid-balance method or the super-high balance method. Wanted to know if you had any free game for me broadie been tryna talk to other mfs on here to try to max out what we can get bro.

Dm me on T/e/l/e/g/r/a/m: t.me/bigbiddness (@bigbiddness)

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm going to agree but its complicated, the Super-High is the best card just too highly priced. I'm black too bro, I come off more corporate though so its a bit different, I wear a suit when I'm buying gifties, I still run the same method as the mid-balance with just higher cards. If your in the streets or not, it doesn't matter you don't want your cashout strategy to be restricted, if you go High/Super-High you won't be constricted on your options on how you can cashout, with the Mid-Balance Card you are constricted soley to that cashout option.

It's all about freedom man.
Yes, typically the higher the cashout threshold, the higher amount of ways to go about cashing out the cards. We have officially updated the FAQ, and the High-Balance Card is the one we recommend for first-time customers just FYI.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Honestly not really much to say, the card kinda just functions like everyone said it was. Easy to work with, haven't had any disputes with python or really any need for communication. One observation I made with the super-high balance card and I'm not sure if this also applies to the high-balance card but when you press the "check balance" button on the ATM it sometimes has a quick read issue then shows it but only for saving and not checking.

I did this after cashing out the whole thing just to see if the card would still work a day later, which it was but it stopped working after a few purchases at a store, i guess the user figured it out. It can be glitchy sometimes if you do functions that are outside of what python originally intended, but in terms of cashing out of ATM's and buying stuff inside of stores it's the real deal like they explained it to work. I guess u can't like fully replicate a card, they might just be doing partial things.

This original review was much longer and i had some photos attached to my post with the ATM screen and some receipts but it must've gotten blocked by the admins here or something, not sure if we are allowed to post photos in here but idk.

Pro tip: use the mid-balance cashout method of atm before midnight and after midnight for both the high and super-high cards, ur yield will be higher than if u go with the one python reccomends.
Hey Thanks for the review. We engineered the cards for manufacturing scale. You are correct, we do basically all of the things needed from a utility perspective for the card to work. Everything else about the card is for show for the most part, as they are used at POS and Postal Money Order locations. We can only emulate the details of the original card instead of fully replicate it, this tricks the machines as its intended purpose, and that is all. The functionality is limited and optimal according to the threshold of what can be cashed out of the cards.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
chase private client works differently than normal chaswe, atm limit still the same. Got a CPC card before.
This is correct, all cards that are CPC are classified as Super-high Balance cards. It is important to notice that the ATM Limits are Native to the ATM whilst the Card Limits are native to the Card. Same theory applies for this.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
np man, moral of the story: start with a high-balance card and move ur way up from there, just avoid the mid-balance card shit is wack asf haha. Glad you had a solid comeup gl on ur next stuffs. gg <3
The mid-balance card is really meant for people that kind of want to get a trial of what it is like to use the card or economical reasons. Not everyone has $400 USD to spend with a vendor, that is why this card exists, its functionality is inherently worse than the High-Balance & Super-High Balance Card. We recommend IF you can afford it to start with the High-Balance, but this is not the case for everyone.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yeah high balance is best, but it doesn't take an expert to realize that. If you read their faqs where they break down how it goes for cash out (or at least the ways they recommend to cash it out). You got alot of flexibility on how you can cash it out. For me personally, i'd just do the whole thing on WU no need for the extra bs.
Correct, we recommend everyone reads the FAQ in entirety before purchasing. We are aware its multiple pages, but its worth a read.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Talked to python extensively before, they use a "reductive" method to encode their cards meaning they do the minimal to be considered functional to their specifications. People use the high-balance card the most here because u get the super-high balance performance at an affordable $400 pricetag.

Jus my take on this whole debate
Correct.

mrteriyakis

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
worth the hype, vouch high balance Minnesota. Balance stated on their pamphlet was off by a few hundred but it was up higher than what they stated, ig theres always gonna be a difference cuz it can change during shipping. all g doe good communication and customer service on point, gonna try some other vendors on this forum but impressed overall witt python and they team.

kazumikash

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm in CT too but I cashout in NYC, theres a few niggas in EBK that i think are in pythons p2p program. They making it hot over here, i wouldn't fuck around and do cashouts in hartford go to like Stanford or Greenwich and get active, the jakes doing all POS checks rn in hartford when you do transactions to make sure ur id matches card, if u do it just buy the high balance witt that name engraving shit they do on gd, otherwise shit is bust.
ayooo mad CT niggas in here tf? the whole hood find out about this shit or what? yall niggas ODE LMAO. CT finna be dead, ik bout 50 different niggas in CT buyin from python in EBK. This shit boutta be dead soon gang omm. I was jus finna tap in to get me the high-balance jawn was readin thru reviews and shit and u niggas deadass already hot on here, wililn gang πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Cakemaker

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
ayooo mad CT niggas in here tf? the whole hood find out about this shit or what? yall niggas ODE LMAO. CT finna be dead, ik bout 50 different niggas in CT buyin from python in EBK. This shit boutta be dead soon gang omm. I was jus finna tap in to get me the high-balance jawn was readin thru reviews and shit and u niggas deadass already hot on here, wililn gang πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
wassup twin lol. bruh pu thru some parts of hartford they closing down some ATM's this shit hot as a mf in west side too. High-Balance clean gang, thats wassup u got tele or sumn? tryna chirp

Fireinthejar

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Anyone in here know if we can check the balance on atms after using a few times? had sucess cashing out the high and super-high balance cards over the past few months. Didn't know this forum even existed ngl, glad theres people chatting around because i've been confused and didn't wanna try this out.

I know python gives the balance on the paper that comes with the card and stuff, but if i want to double check the balance on the atm after using it a few times is this possible to do? i dont wanna set off some alarm connected to the victim.

hmu if u guys got any tips and tricks

Audemars

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Anyone in here know if we can check the balance on atms after using a few times? had sucess cashing out the high and super-high balance cards over the past few months. Didn't know this forum even existed ngl, glad theres people chatting around because i've been confused and didn't wanna try this out.

I know python gives the balance on the paper that comes with the card and stuff, but if i want to double check the balance on the atm after using it a few times is this possible to do? i dont wanna set off some alarm connected to the victim.

hmu if u guys got any tips and tricks
They don't even change the balances on the cards so it works fine but the user will get an extra notification. I would say to not do it, unless you already did ur cashout to the amount they recommend on the paper.

Bruh just don't fuck with anything outside of what they say on their faq honestly, to my experience they only clone whats necessary, i tried what ur saying, it works fine but just don't fuck up by doing extra shit imo. The user could easily shut ur shit down if u try that first and they get a notification, it happened to me once when i took too long to do the next cashout after the first, it sucks ass.

Pipking

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Going to purchase for the first time and after reading all the threads no point in buying mid just going to buy the high balance, so far everything from I read tells me this vendor is legit

HedUfIntel

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
recently received a high-balance card through the mail from python. I have to work a few nightshifts, I work on an oil rig and will be away for a bit, is it safe to not use the card till i come back? will the balance change?

if anyone knows please notify me.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread