Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

ADH

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey @Python Cards is there a reason why you guys keep shipping my cards on FedEx instead of USPS every time? I see in your FAQ that you guys ship on USPS to all of the USA customers but every card I order it is FedEx. My friend in Texas gets his on USPS but mine are always on FedEx and I'm in VA. It's not a big deal but I just kind of want answers... because FedEx generally leaves the parcels out at weird hours and my area packages get stolen often.
maybe its because of the country youre in

ADH

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How long does the shipping take ?

Ismailovsamedi

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Western Union asks for ID you just have to order the custom engraving on the High or Super-High Balance Card and your good pretty much
Hey @ApexCarder do you use fake id's for the custom engraved cards or do you use your real id with it?

bear11_k4

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Attachments

• IMG_0693.jpeg
    IMG_0693.jpeg
    222 KB · Views: 25

money man

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm in USA, ig it just is sumn they are trying with shipping.
I asked python about it, they sad they just got some small issues with their fulfillment team and that its all sorted rn

Carreflower

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just arrived today ? how long was your shipping with FedEx?
Nah came in on Sunday, sum weekend delivery type shit. Already cashed it out, gonna get rid of it prolly tmmw. blew that shit out on WU lol

kapitalvll

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Nah came in on Sunday, sum weekend delivery type shit. Already cashed it out, gonna get rid of it prolly tmmw. blew that shit out on WU lol
ik this probably too much to ask but can you write your name on a card, and just put it next to it if not you good

Carreflower

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
ik this probably too much to ask but can you write your name on a card, and just put it next to it if not you good
ill do it if u pay me lol, like $50 bucks or something. not for free thats hella work tbh

ADH

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
it depends, but not over a week from what I’ve seen
How long did your shipping take ? im wondering if i should be internationally or send to someone in the states and let them do the work for me.

bear11_k4

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How long did your shipping take ? im wondering if i should be internationally or send to someone in the states and let them do the work for me.
they are quick 2 days or so, I don't know where ur at personally but it's probably accurate to what they say on their faq to my experience.

ADH

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
they are quick 2 days or so, I don't know where ur at personally but it's probably accurate to what they say on their faq to my experience.
Drop your tele bro lets chat i need help

V3milion

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You can user the super-high on one sweep for WU theres no card limits usually for it so ur in the clear, the spending limits on super-highs are much higher bro. Theres no debate there. Chase cards rare as shit to come by in any state when python sells em cuz mfs request them directly on tele so shits dead if u order from the TOR store they always finna send you some other branch bank card.
Chase cards at this point are borderline a myth, been ordering for a few months now and only got one chase card and I'm not even living in the northeast rn, I'm living in Chicago. Niggas is sweet out here fr.

Users who are viewing this thread