FlunzyHakdNasa

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I’ll be grabbing one real soon hope it goes well
Yeah just grabbed one today, high-balance card seems to be going good so far communication wise. I have gotten my tracking and stuff just waiting for them to ship...

FlunzyHakdNasa

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ordered a High-Balance Card about a week ago to the Kansas area. I forgot that the card is only supposed to be used inside of the state you tell em for shipping. I tried using the card in Nebraska where I work and the card didn't work at all, it wouldn't even read at the ATM. Python Kingdom support staff named "Mark" told me to take it back to Kansas state lines and the card started to work again with no problem. Card worked good with only $80 off the original balance of then card, just wanted to give yall a big vouch in all honesty. The customer support been golden too yall, not sure who I was talking to in the beginning either, but shoutout you too aswell.

I wanted to tell a few other of you guys to beware of taking your cards outside of where u say u finna ship to. I never told em this and nearly fumbled a massive bag if the user of the card found out I tried using it at an ATM. Watch ya fucking steps when you do fraud and don't be careless like my dumbass 🤣🤣🤣.

But nah fr, take care family, if any of yall in Kansas Area drop yo telegram or sumn want to make a groupchat or sumn
Hey mane from Kansas area too lol, i tried droppin my tele but i think the administrators ban that because they don't want mfs getting ripped or sumn. Gonna give the high-balance card a try, just ordered hopefully we can connect somehow

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
yeah they work well, haven't had any problems just curious how they got an RBC to clone lol
We acquire data in P2P primarily from domestic regions USA & UK. However we have expanded past that V.1 Infrastructure and we are on V.2 Infrastructure, actively we are acquiring new P2P users for data acquisition outside of domestic regions. We actively have individuals acquiring information in Canada, however it is not alot of individuals. This attributes to the International Cards, therefore if we get a new order for an International Card in Canada, we will prioritize using the domestically acquired dataset instead of a USA or UK card that doesn't have geo-restrictions applied simply because it's even further optimized for the region and we can't sell it any other way.

Learn more about the upgraded P2P Infrastructure: https://crdforum.cc/threads/update-...multiplicity-ramifications-july-11-2023.2691/

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Anyone know if international card work in mexico? my friend have success in brazil, but not sure about my country, please help.
The International Card's do work in Mexico

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi Guys can Anyone recomend international card that can work here in South Africa .... if PYTHON Can recommend i can start to order mine here too
The card will work within South Africa, aslong as you purchase an International Card version.

Gbaby87

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
We acquire data in P2P primarily from domestic regions USA & UK. However we have expanded past that V.1 Infrastructure and we are on V.2 Infrastructure, actively we are acquiring new P2P users for data acquisition outside of domestic regions. We actively have individuals acquiring information in Canada, however it is not alot of individuals. This attributes to the International Cards, therefore if we get a new order for an International Card in Canada, we will prioritize using the domestically acquired dataset instead of a USA or UK card that doesn't have geo-restrictions applied simply because it's even further optimized for the region and we can't sell it any other way.

Learn more about the upgraded P2P Infrastructure: https://crdforum.cc/threads/update-...multiplicity-ramifications-july-11-2023.2691/
Understood, I get it now. Thanks for the explanation @Python Cards

Bandsman

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Anyone know if python uses ARCQ codes to code their high-balance card?

pozo

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Anyone know if python uses ARCQ codes to code their high-balance card?
I don't think they do, if you look at the full book that they sell on their telegram channel, in the table of contents it never once ever mentions arcq or like any of the protocols they say are used in X2, they've already debunked X2 multiple times it seems.

MenulisBeZazos

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
vouch - high-balance USA card

trynagetlikelchapo

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
vouch - high-balance USA card
bought high-balance for usa too? im in NJ you were able to get a Chase card or no? I got wells fargo worked well but I hear chase card is what makes the high-balance the superior card.

RISKTAKERBG777

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
honestly im just a 16 year old who did my own resarch came across python i see alotta good things on here about him im glad he dont use those sus ass white blanks but to be honest im not really having to pay bills rn and i got a job ya feel me would the mid balance cards be good fa meh i got a chase in my city 250 and can pulll up to 1500 yk do the 11 50 method i call it lemme know if mid balances would be good fa me

RISKTAKERBG777

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
u put the card in, takeout 500, then rinse and repeat lol. The atm limit native to the atm is 500, not the limit native to the Card.
aye b what you mean rinse hit a different atm ?

ATM-TopG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
aye b what you mean rinse hit a different atm ?
U just take the card out and put it in again bruv on a diff atm that ting doesn't even need to be different bro, just gotta use that ATM multiple times till card done g

RISKTAKERBG777

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
ahh i thought them hoes had limits on em preesh m8
U just take the card out and put it in again bruv on a diff atm that ting doesn't even need to be different bro, just gotta use that ATM multiple times till card done g

Users who are viewing this thread