Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

JohnnyTest300

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Should a fake ID be standard to safely cashout these cards? Does anyone use their actual name on the card like Python provides? Do you think going out of town to do it is much better than doing it in your own city? What kind of things can you do with physical cash to spend it through your own bank account? Like Instead of having 50 racks cash It'd be cool to put it on a debit card or something, right? Maybe loading money onto a cashapp account through crypto washing at bitcoin atm's? That'd alone net around 500-2k a day: Cash ---> BTC through the ATM and a burner phone.

My Idea now is to get a fake, get a card with the fake's name, WU method the money I couldn't ATM and pick up the cash same day - All in another city another state away. Is this solid? Standard internet OPSEC, standard face mask, hat, glasses for atm - Is it only branch ATM's? Does the limit really get overridden by the cards so you can cashout in one session?
Hey Blondie,

Could you elaborate on the Western Union Method you use.

I was thinking of doing the same thing with western union and a fake id, however i want to know if the is any specific techniques and whatnot.

In my country in europe there is a daily atm limit of something like 1000 usd. during the day and half during the night.

This complicates things in regards to cashing out the remainder of a high balance card before the given person will see that theyre money is gone.

If anyone else has anything to add, please do so.

Thanks

Alterov

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey I emailed you with a few questions

mothatrucka

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey, Got the Card this morning. Python is very good as a vendor tbh pretty responsive and helps out even after the purchase. My only issue with them is they run out of cards a lot which is annoying, but other than that 10/10.

Bornfrompain

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey, Got the Card this morning. Python is very good as a vendor tbh pretty responsive and helps out even after the purchase. My only issue with them is they run out of cards a lot which is annoying, but other than that 10/10.
When did you order

Alterov

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
were you able to withdraw from atm?

Helielix

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I recieved my card from python, very good communication and super nice. I am from Thailand, I had asked for DHL but they instead shipped on USPS. It took two days longer than planned, I believe this is my fault because I told him which carrier to use too late. He apologized two hours later and stated he already shipped the goods. The card works here in south east asia, plan to do a lot of future business with python. A+++

samdann

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

JohnnyTest300

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just placed my first order with Python. Great guy and very helpful in any questions.

Currently im waiting for confirmation of received payment and next waiting for the tracking.

Ill update you all on when i receive tracking and finally with a review once i get the card.

Mid balance card

Im from europe.

Virgilio

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
We should have responded to your email address, and yes are verified vendors on this forum for a reason.
I got my card, but do you guys have any better strategies for taking money out of the ATM? I don't want to take all the money out of one ATM as its a bit suspicious looking in public. thx :<

Sikerinio

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Just placed my first order with Python. Great guy and very helpful in any questions.

Currently im waiting for confirmation of received payment and next waiting for the tracking.

Ill update you all on when i receive tracking and finally with a review once i get the card.

Mid balance card

Im from europe.
bro do you have tele man i need your help iam from europe too 🤝

Sikerinio

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I didn't trust this would really be legit before I got it, but now that I have it, I've had a really fantastic experience overall. The card worked perfectly at the ATM, and even in stores, without any troubles whatsoever. I'm from Austria and decided to go for the International High-Balance Card, though I suggest y'all should just opt for the Super-High Balance; four thousand euros ain't gonna get you very far.

KingKrux

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Will update you when it arrives
Did you ever receive the card, and did it work? I was always in belief that selling physical cards was a thing of the past and now is just a scam. I could be wrong.

JohnnyTest300

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Mid balance card

Im from europe.
Update tracking number was received

sigh

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Did you ever receive the card, and did it work? I was always in belief that selling physical cards was a thing of the past and now is just a scam. I could be wrong.
ye its legit i cashed out

axis

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I haven't tried it yet and don't think I will buy

Users who are viewing this thread