Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

BigCPac99

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just sent the email waiting for a reply to get the super high balance! It’s lit! 🔥

Dirti

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I recieved my card from python, very good communication and super nice. I am from Thailand, I had asked for DHL but they instead shipped on USPS. It took two days longer than planned, I believe this is my fault because I told him which carrier to use too late. He apologized two hours later and stated he already shipped the goods. The card works here in south east asia, plan to do a lot of future business with python.

new order placed 🤑
Good shit man, just got my tracking this evening, u got tele i need to know how to cashout da super-high jawn?

FendiFury

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey all! I just got a super-high balance card from Python anyone know if they're open on the weekends? I've got some questions to ask, but don't wanna seem annoying via email. They've been pretty sweet so far, just tryin' to keep things on the up and up.

hootinglozzard

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Just ordered! Got the mid to start, waiting on tracking. I'll keep yu updated

hootinglozzard

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Python is pretty good when it comes to vendors, I struggle to be able to get the card I want sometimes but every time I order the cards work as they describe. I guess this comes with the territory, good sellers have much demand and therefore are never in stock, ig its part of da game :<

JimmyNeutron

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The high balance card is the only one worth buying, the mid is too hard to cashout. You can get all of the funds off of using the ATM only with the High-Balance and its not as expensive as the super highs. Just giving yall some advice because i made the mistake of buying the mid-balance first and had a hard time cashing it out because you can only use it once before midnight and once after then register.

But with high balance you can just cashout full at ATM very easily. Save the extra $150 and go for high balance. Just some free game for yall.

Arbz1471

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I got my tracking via DHL does anyone know if they drop off at local post-offices for the UK? or does it get directly delivered by DHL? if it gets handed off I want to know.

wotevr

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

dolf9incha

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
High-Balance card is defintely easiest card to cashout. The mid-balance is cheap but its hard to cashout. I agree @JimmyNeutron

jaayrolle

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The high balance card is the only one worth buying, the mid is too hard to cashout. You can get all of the funds off of using the ATM only with the High-Balance and its not as expensive as the super highs. Just giving yall some advice because i made the mistake of buying the mid-balance first and had a hard time cashing it out because you can only use it once before midnight and once after then register.

But with high balance you can just cashout full at ATM very easily. Save the extra $150 and go for high balance. Just some free game for yall.
Do you have a telegram bro?

iwinn1

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Do you know any good groups on TG for fraud? Apart from this one obviously. I'm in counterfeit kings and in a lot of good substances and weed groups I could get you in.
I'm a total noob, been involved in drugs vending but gave that up as was getting too hot. Want to get involved in this scene.
lil new to this also what are some good groups or resources?

Gloval75

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I cashed the card out yesterday, tbh no problems with Python. Very speedy, nice, and overall responsive. No complaints. 10/10

ckaec

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I cashed the card out yesterday, tbh no problems with Python. Very speedy, nice, and overall responsive. No complaints. 10/10
Hello, which card and what method? Could you share? Thank you

ckaec

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Is he legit you trieded?
He's legit but hes always out of products. Don't do mid-balance, high is definitely the best i think.

Users who are viewing this thread