Last seen

XxNightOwlxX

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have the full version of the updated fraud Bible I was very surprised by how accurate and new this was it covers new methods like backpay edd , taxes method for covid bonus pay out even a step by step CPN lesson. Super satisfying to own most people sell this bible around $250-350 hit me up if you tryna get your reading on
I would be extremely grateful for a copy if you are still happy to send one over, I have tried to msg you back on a previous thread by the option is not available if you could please msg me?
I would also be happy to give you my telegram or signal through msgs if you would prefer

Yesididntdoit

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I would be extremely grateful for a copy if you are still happy to send one over, I have tried to msg you back on a previous thread by the option is not available if you could please msg me?
I would also be happy to give you my telegram or signal through msgs if you would prefer
TeLeGrAm: MarkThomassss

Djizzle8779

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have the full version of the updated fraud Bible I was very surprised by how accurate and new this was it covers new methods like backpay edd , taxes method for covid bonus pay out even a step by step CPN lesson. Super satisfying to own most people sell this bible around $250-350 hit me up if you tryna get your reading on.

I need this

shitbarf

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
yoo can I get a copy to?

Falonroze

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have the full version of the updated fraud Bible I was very surprised by how accurate and new this was it covers new methods like backpay edd , taxes method for covid bonus pay out even a step by step CPN lesson. Super satisfying to own most people sell this bible around $250-350 hit me up if you tryna get your reading on.

Can I get a copy? Thanks!

Kianoo

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Need it please

Vietmo

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
works for europe?

Max_pain

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I need it big time my guy

divineclown

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Here here please

divineclown

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I want 0ease. I'm so tired of boosting. I need to step my game up

Found702

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ok so how do I get this from you. What’s do you want for it!?

thugzycalhoon

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yo I would love a copy as well ,very much appreciated

Voldemort

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yeah I’d appreciate it if you can send that this way

Bendueng

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen

Interested

Users who are viewing this thread