2023 Fraud Bible

theopp87

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What you selling it for? I'd love to get some reading done.

kid23

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Need that how
I have the full version of the updated fraud Bible I was very surprised by how accurate and new this was it covers new methods like backpay edd , taxes method for covid bonus pay out even a step by step CPN lesson. Super satisfying to own most people sell this bible around $250-350 hit me up if you tryna get your reading on

flipndrip6

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have the full version of the updated fraud Bible I was very surprised by how accurate and new this was it covers new methods like backpay edd , taxes method for covid bonus pay out even a step by step CPN lesson. Super satisfying to own most people sell this bible around $250-350 hit me up if you tryna get your reading on
Dam bro I'd really appreciate it if u could plug me. I've put in so many hours searching and searching but only find older versions or people that don't really have it.

flipndrip6

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
It would be more than a blessing if u could send me the new version. I've had no luck finding it anywhere and I've put in hours upon hours searching for it. Thank u bro. This is how the game supposed to work. Theres enough for everybody to eat. We supposed to share with each other and build. We supposed to be a community and family. We no supposed to be greedy when it comes to each other. The more we look out for each other the more it will come back around in return.

Seaweed12$

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Please I need it Thanks

Seaweed12$

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
It would be more than a blessing if u could send me the new version. I've had no luck finding it anywhere and I've put in hours upon hours searching for it. Thank u bro. This is how the game supposed to work. Theres enough for everybody to eat. We supposed to share with each other and build. We supposed to be a community and family. We no supposed to be greedy when it comes to each other. The more we look out for each other the more it will come back around in return.
How do I get it

kid2313

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I need one how?

BLEAGUE1029

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hey can I get a link to the full version?
I just started messing with this shit again and I don't have any material at all.

44unruly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yo can I get the Bible?

TweakerThom

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Would really love to have a copy of this, I've gotten parts of older bibles and things apparently are dated and not working the same. If you would be kind enough to allow me to be a recepient of the 2023 version I would be most appreciative. Trying to learn and put something in play and this would help immensely. Always happy to return the help or share in the wealth when I get a hit. Either way have a blessed evening.

Moneyman11

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Yo I need this gz

Kikone

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I really need it i searched for it alot

Napa

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How

Takeover ty

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Slide it brooo

memelo10

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
need

rokith

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

memelo10

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I really need that I need money to continue with my baby forward I am a single father

memelo10

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Users who are viewing this thread