Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

sgheo

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
High balance card kicks ass over mid balance card, not even worth it starting with the mid because of the atm limit ruling... vouched but for the high balance.

ApexCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Why i dont fw the python product array, needs some rethinking

i've been a buyer from python for probally the last like three months give or take, so let me preface by saying that these guys are like the creme de la creme when it comes with overall vendors, product, communication, and all that good stuff.

However like anything, theres some bad that comes with the good. So this isn't a slam dunk on them, they are probally the best in the game w/o a doubt to my experience and i've been on the darkweb for years.

The primary complaint i got about these guys is mostly within respects to their heirarchy on how they sell cards. The order from the best cards to worst cards are the following: High-Balance, Super-High Balance, and then Mid-Balance. The reason why is simply because the mid-balance is not an entry level card, its probally one of the harder ones to cashout amoungst the abundance of cards that they sell. You have to litterally work the clock to even get the money out smoothly, as it says in their cashout guide that you need to wakeup before midnight take out 500 then another 500 after at like 12:05 when ur first cashout is at 11:55 thats some fukin bs, im not tryna do all that shit, then after that you gotta do this other nonsense and cash the rest out at the fuckin store at near midnight lmao just to make around $1.8k.

Meanwhile the high balance card u litterally can just be up at noon hit the atm and then get the rest out in the store like they highlight within their faq on their site. Like its not even worth testing the lower one when u gotta wait hella time and stay up mad late, whilst also being limited on which stores u can even hit with the mid balance cuz everything is closed.... u can do bout the same shit witt the high and some without waking up at damn near midnight to do and also do western union or instore, u actually got a choice + engraving ur name for security sake.

I just don't understand why u guys put an entry level card at $250 thats the hardest for a litteral new user (which most the guys purchasing are) to cashout. And the high balance card at $400 which is only a $150 jump thats a litteral better card to start off with than the mid.

I'd just say like everyone else on this thread has also said, just start with the high balance and avoid the mid balance is the moral of the story i think if u just start high and then role the dice and hope u get an allocation for a super-high is best way to go.

sorry for the rant lol,
deuces.

loler7

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
yo

As soon as I get that money together I ill send you the payment at your email. It should be here anytime now; thanks for being patient with me.
yo bro whats ur tele ?

spx7796

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Wells and Chase i think are the best for the high-balance card to request, but when it comes to mid balance if u get like a chase mid balance card i dont think those are bad because they prolly don't have the stupid 24 hr rule for cashing out the card sooo idk we'll see, haven't purchased yet. just a theory.

Denz100

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
vouched ✔ , quick delivery, super impressed with python and their teams professionalism absolutely ridiculous.

Darkflorez

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
does the card work within croatia?

konker36

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey, I have been seeing many people within german forums raving about this product, will be buying very soon. I have seen from reviews to go with high balance card so this is what I am going to purchase, however is anyone form germany here that can help me get to the best Western Union location to do cashout, many other people on german darkweb have said they used the one west of hamburg is this true?

Danke

Darkflorez

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
also how long is shipment to Croatia???

Uraptix

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi python if i buy off your tor store is it still same day dispatch? or is that only for telegram?

qeep361

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi python if i buy off your tor store is it still same day dispatch? or is that only for telegram?
very good question wanted. which I also wanted to ask. I look forward to your response.

Faratow23

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey not sure if this if this what we use the forum thread for questions, reviews, or both but vouched for the High Balance USA card. Purchased via telegram the communication was good and they shipped same day, easy to use etc, still questioning the safety a bit but in terms of doing everything they said the card can do and more, the card stood up to their claims. 10/10. Vouched

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello I am from Columbia... i see most people on this forum and thread say to buy high-balance or super-high balance card and ignore the mid-balance. However this seems to be only UK & USA clients and not people from South America. $4,000 balance is alot of money in my country, i am not sure how easy this will be to extract from card. So I ask if i should start with Mid-Balance as an international client.

kkkk thanks python, seen many vouches from buyer i hope for response 🙏🙏🙏🙏
I would say the Mid-Balance or High-Balance is conducive to working within South America and more specifically Columbia, however it's important to realize that the currency conversion to ATM withdrawal maximum is relatively skewed so that you will need to do multiple sessions at the ATM in order to take the same amount of money out. Therefore the Mid-Balance would probably be far less work for you at the ATM in comparison to the High-Balance, this applies to many Non-Western Countries that don't use the EURO or USD.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
When using high balance card can I just buy chase version, then take out $2k from atm before midnight then once after and kinda merge the mid and high balance card cashout strategy because i dont want to go to registers.
You can always request a Chase High-Balance card but we cannot insure that you will always get it, you must order via Telegram if you do, as we currently do not allow specification of orders via our TOR Store. If you are able to get a Chase High Balance Card allocated to you, then yes this is possible however it would be more like $3,000 one day and $1,000 the second.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ordered high balance card on wednesday and recieved today. I'm from cali. Everything went well, the hype and reviews seem to be worth it. Have no problems with availability like guys complain about we gonna see if that continues out into the future doe. New to carding so this a hell of an entrance into the game ig. bigger wins to come.
Thanks for the Review @AMG-C63S glad you were happy with the service.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey not sure if this if this what we use the forum thread for questions, reviews, or both but vouched for the High Balance USA card. Purchased via telegram the communication was good and they shipped same day, easy to use etc, still questioning the safety a bit but in terms of doing everything they said the card can do and more, the card stood up to their claims. 10/10. Vouched
Thanks for the vouch @Faratow23 , was a pleasure doing business; hope to see you soon again.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
1-3 Days it says on their faq on tele
This is correct, thanks for answering this for us, we are quite busy most of the time so we couldn't answer quickly.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
High balance card kicks ass over mid balance card, not even worth it starting with the mid because of the atm limit ruling... vouched but for the high balance.
This tends to be relatively controversial amongst our thread. To be clear the High-Balance is the card we recommend for newcomers, however we need a product that can suit customers that don't want to enter at such a high price tag. Due to this the customer will have the burden of utilizing a more complicated cashout strategy to maximize the profits of the card itself, which requires more work, but that comes at an explicit cost from saving $150 from not ordering the High-Balance. The mid-balance card will entail cashing out once before midnight and once after, which is not something that is present within the high-balance, this is the primary difference, for some its worth saving the extra $150 for testing purposes.

SNUGGLES

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
This tends to be relatively controversial amongst our thread. To be clear the High-Balance is the card we recommend for newcomers, however we need a product that can suit customers that don't want to enter at such a high price tag. Due to this the customer will have the burden of utilizing a more complicated cashout strategy to maximize the profits of the card itself, which requires more work, but that comes at an explicit cost from saving $150 from not ordering the High-Balance. The mid-balance card will entail cashing out once before midnight and once after, which is not something that is present within the high-balance, this is the primary difference, for some its worth saving the extra $150 for testing purposes.
couldn't have explained this better than myself(y)Thanks Python;)

Users who are viewing this thread