Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

Audemars

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
There are many organizations involved with the P2P Skimming Infrastructure, these are not retail clients. The east coast tends to have both a high amount of P2P Clients aswell as a saturated customer base, so its a combination of both, which is making the demand override the supply drastically. However, since the multiplicity update we have had no problems regarding stock outages.
nah nah fs, alot of east coast mfs be fwing yall and talm bout shit so that makes sense fam.

tarox

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thanks for the review @tarox we leave Money Orders within the FAQ, just not specifically anything specifically recommending Walmart, we recommend any Money Order that suits your interest. Glad that you had success specifically with Walmart Money Orders.
Yeah I mean, you guys should probally mention that it can be used at any and all money order locations regardless of the brand, it doesn't just have to be WU like u guys say, but i getchu.

binzz071

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
@Python Cards I received my high-balance card earlier today, I ordered from you guys two days ago not sure if you know who I am, I ordered on TOR. Wanted to know if its possible to use the card at regular misc atms here in sweden, I ordered an international card but I just don't know if I can use regular atms or if it must be connected to a major bank. Let me know, thx, Don't want to dm or email you guys as its probably quite annoying for you guys.

valouweb

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
nah nah fs, alot of east coast mfs be fwing yall and talm bout shit so that makes sense fam.
Fax lol, the east coast gonna be burnt by 2025. The fact that I found these mfs from niggas irl says everything, if niggas are giving street refferals its finna be burnt by then forsure.

Audemars

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Fax lol, the east coast gonna be burnt by 2025. The fact that I found these mfs from niggas irl says everything, if niggas are giving street refferals its finna be burnt by then forsure.
u might be spittin fax 😂

georgio

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Vouch - High-Balance Card & Super-High Balance Card. Ordered Thursday to Virginia. Quick delivery, Good Communication, No Complaints. First-Time Buyer.

Fast fowarding to cashout, read alot of the reviews through these threads and decided to pull the trigger on both the high and super-high. What I will say is that the super-high is definetly the better card, as it should be because of the price, the high-balance card is definetly best value. Haven't tried the mid-balance card, and have no plans on ordering it because of the reviews it got on this thread, but the hype on the high-balance card is justified. It's the easiest card to cashout, u can do it at any time thru the day. The main complaint I have about both the cards is the difference between the balance on the paper and the balance when I use the card, this is inevitable though, because the real victim uses the card day to day.

In the time it takes the card to get to me via USPS, the user is most likely using the card, In my case it was down $290 comparatively to its original balance on the high-balance card and the super-high balance card u can't even tell how much its down because u can't spend all the money anyways. So ya, thats my review going to have to give these guys 10/10. I can see why they are popular on here and other places on tor.
I have had this same occurence happen to me aswell, I am from Italy and have been ordering International High Balance twice now over past two weeks. My shipping time is much longer than yours, the balance is higher or lower but always within the range. You cannot check the balance on the card when you order from them on the ATM as that functionality seem to be broken.

Stylebenderz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
@Audemars i found this shit through referrals irl too, its def finna get mainstream soon

Sharky

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Talked to python extensively before, they use a "reductive" method to encode their cards meaning they do the minimal to be considered functional to their specifications. People use the high-balance card the most here because u get the super-high balance performance at an affordable $400 pricetag.

Jus my take on this whole debate
Yeah I know, its all good now they cleared it up on their FAQ but ik u understand what I'm saying. Ordering a mid-balance card is just not the best move given the options, the high-balance card is clearly the best to start. I just wanted them to understand that, but I get what ur saying lol. The problem witt all that is just the fact that the whole "budget option" shit they talk about is all BS. Like bro no one in their right mind reading all these damn posts like 500 responses to a fking thread and thinking "hey um....let me choose the cheapest one to give them a tester...umm...idk if they legit?" like bro niggas is not coming to this damn thread thinking that, they like "aight hes legit, lemme choose the card im finna copp".

Like if they put some fking tag saying "budget option" - mid-balance, "recommended" high-balance, "highest possible one" super-high balance. Then they would be chilling but in my book, the whole budget option $250 card shit just isn't worth even doing frfr. Just let niggas upfront know the high-balance card is the one to copp and niggas wouldn't be complaining.

You, @ApexCarder and a few other scrubs on this forum arguing about all the wrong shit, honestly.

Marxmen

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
We work on a first come first serve basis on regards to orders, we specify cards based on their classification: Mid-Balance / High-Balance / Super-High Balance. When a customer purchase a card via TOR or Telegram, they specify which card they would like to order. We then sort the best of the given classification, in regards to balance and most desired bank. Imagine if it was a deck of cards and the best cards on the top and progressively reduce in value the deeper you go in the deck, the first to ask for a card recieve the best card and so forth as more and more people ask for cards. Even the worst card will still fit the specifications given on the thread, so there is no worries.

We cannot ever insure that you will get a specific card upon order, the only thing we can insure is that you will recieve will be conducive to the specifications given in the thread.

Meaning the earlier in the week ordered, theoretically the better the card you can receive, however this cannot be insured as our restocks are nearly arbitrary due to the P2P Multiplicity Update.
Aiii bet, so which days are yall gonna restock so I know when to order top of the morning to get me a chase or sumn like that, the wells jawns i be getting on the high-balance cards be smackin but not like how niggas say the chase jawns hit in the high balance. lmk fam

hypersfury

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How long does delivery take to come to UK and can it be any atm to withdraw

Stylebenderz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yeah I know, its all good now they cleared it up on their FAQ but ik u understand what I'm saying. Ordering a mid-balance card is just not the best move given the options, the high-balance card is clearly the best to start. I just wanted them to understand that, but I get what ur saying lol. The problem witt all that is just the fact that the whole "budget option" shit they talk about is all BS. Like bro no one in their right mind reading all these damn posts like 500 responses to a fking thread and thinking "hey um....let me choose the cheapest one to give them a tester...umm...idk if they legit?" like bro niggas is not coming to this damn thread thinking that, they like "aight hes legit, lemme choose the card im finna copp".

Like if they put some fking tag saying "budget option" - mid-balance, "recommended" high-balance, "highest possible one" super-high balance. Then they would be chilling but in my book, the whole budget option $250 card shit just isn't worth even doing frfr. Just let niggas upfront know the high-balance card is the one to copp and niggas wouldn't be complaining.

You, @ApexCarder and a few other scrubs on this forum arguing about all the wrong shit, honestly.
I haven't even bought from these mfs yet tryna get an edge on whats good witt these cards cuz my boy worked wittem a few times witt Chase Cards on High-Balance. Yall niggas just argue all the time about shit that honestly don't even fucking matter. Toxic as shit. Lets talk about different ways to cashout the high and super-high balance cards or sumn.

Besides complaining like karen little bitches on wtf python should or should not do, like nigga u legit got access to a money glitch, no GTA shit but yall jus here arguing about corny shit like what they should change about they menu, yall niggas really jus glaze frfr

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
When you analyze North America, both the eastern providences in Canada aswell as USA are some of our largest customer bases, asymmetrically with the rest of the USA. West Coast makes for alot less considerably, and most of the highest balance cards are within the West Coast respectively.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yeah I mean, you guys should probally mention that it can be used at any and all money order locations regardless of the brand, it doesn't just have to be WU like u guys say, but i getchu.
We say "Money Orders" on the FAQ with no reference to any specific money transfer service. Therefore you can choose whichever you prefer, the card functions like a normal debit card and doesn't just work on one sort of Money Transfer Service.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
@Python Cards I received my high-balance card earlier today, I ordered from you guys two days ago not sure if you know who I am, I ordered on TOR. Wanted to know if its possible to use the card at regular misc atms here in sweden, I ordered an international card but I just don't know if I can use regular atms or if it must be connected to a major bank. Let me know, thx, Don't want to dm or email you guys as its probably quite annoying for you guys.
This applies to all international cards usable on the EMV (EUROPAY / MASTERCARD / VISA) network can be used within both Bank Authorized ATM's and Regular ATM's with zero discretion advised between the two as the internals work roughly the same. You can always email our support staff, they will get back to you as soon as possible.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have had this same occurence happen to me aswell, I am from Italy and have been ordering International High Balance twice now over past two weeks. My shipping time is much longer than yours, the balance is higher or lower but always within the range. You cannot check the balance on the card when you order from them on the ATM as that functionality seem to be broken.
Errors like this are completely out of our hands, the further you are from us the longer shipping takes typically. The time in between when we first write the balance on the pamphlet to when the card actually arrives is critical as the user could use the card within the time that it is within shipment, which means the balance can be slightly or dramatically different upon received, this is typically only a minor change relative to what should be on the card, if its a dramatic or large change, it falls under our refund/replace policy, we always respect this.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Aiii bet, so which days are yall gonna restock so I know when to order top of the morning to get me a chase or sumn like that, the wells jawns i be getting on the high-balance cards be smackin but not like how niggas say the chase jawns hit in the high balance. lmk fam
We typically restock on a near arbitrary basis, its more up to our data engineering team. Chase balance bank cards tend to be on the "top of the deck" in terms of our first-come-first-serve basis, in which the most desired cards are on the top. Of course the deck is replenished upon each restock. Therefore it will be completely random in terms of which card you get within the desired threshold that you would like to purchase. The odds of you getting a Chase card are also determinant upon the geographical region you are located within aswell, as West Coast / Mid-West customers have a much higher chance, relative to East-Coast Customers simply due to the overwhelming demand within the East Coast area being so skewed.

dondula777

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How long does delivery take to come to UK and can it be any atm to withdraw
I'm in the UK too, it's 2-3 days from my experience. Not sure if the shipping differs from region to region, and they tell you the bank it's linked to, just go to the ATM that it's connected to, but honestly doesn't really matter. Most of them are HSBC anyways, and will work anywhere.

ianconnor9988

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
sup guys, not sure who to respond to. ordered on the tor store, i have gotten an email with photos of the product after (i think it says its "qc"), wanted to know if there is a limit on how long i can take to confirm it @Python Cards , little confused on where to message u about this matter. Want to ask some people ik on discord who bought here before if its good or not before i confirm or "GL" it. Gonna need like 18hr before they wakeup

Users who are viewing this thread