Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Nah fs this true, but it also be WOO down in NYC in the brooklyn area, they removed hella ATM's from the Bronx too. Them niggas even ask for hella info at WU too cuz niggas abuse the fuck out of the Super-High Balance Cards askin for like money transfers of 10 bands at a time and shit.

Its finna be dead in north east in next 10 years forsure, if mfs like python and the other p2p niggas keep this shit up frfr. Them chase jawns not nerfed idek what u mean when u saying that.

Shit still can get like $3,000 at the ATM's if u go to a Chase ATM which is higher than even what the promise, they only nerfed cuz niggas won't let u copp it unless you copp top of the deck when they restock, otherwise niggas be glazin the wells fargo card it isn't as good as the chase, the ATM limit aint $3k thats what niggas are after when it comes to copping a high balance card.

Everyone on this thread be jackin and glazin the chase high-balance card, i be calling it the "n*gger card" cuz it be what the gang bangers abuse. The P2P update aint gonna do shit when the whole city buying it. respectfully.

Niggas can still get the high-balance card in NY jus not Chase, yk damn well niggas special requestin them shits specifically, stop playin.
There are many organizations involved with the P2P Skimming Infrastructure, these are not retail clients. The east coast tends to have both a high amount of P2P Clients aswell as a saturated customer base, so its a combination of both, which is making the demand override the supply drastically. However, since the multiplicity update we have had no problems regarding stock outages.

Gbaby87

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What is the email that I write to purchase and the tg?

Darkking2323

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Once you purchase a mid balance card what’s the next step? @PythonCards

Chrislopezbaby

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Im so late to the party never thought cloned cards were official until i see these seemingly random reviews all being good, question, im in ny is it too late to get a HB card because they shutting everything down or what?

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Once you purchase a mid balance card what’s the next step? @PythonCards
We highlight the next steps regarding cashout within our FAQ if you have not already seen it already, its located on our Telegram (Question 8 - Page 3)

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Im so late to the party never thought cloned cards were official until i see these seemingly random reviews all being good, question, im in ny is it too late to get a HB card because they shutting everything down or what?
Hey @Chrislopezbaby , there was a shortage on High-Balance Cards before the multiplicity update. We have gone over this extensively within this article:

https://crdforum.cc/threads/update-...multiplicity-ramifications-july-11-2023.2691/

Darkking2323

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
We highlight the next steps regarding cashout within our FAQ if you have not already seen it already, its located on our Telegram (Question 8 - Page 3)
Got it thanks brother, my tracking says my card lands later today. Wanted to know before it lands, I didn't see it before because my girl ordered it for me. Good lookin brotha.

Slashuursiz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
ill be purchasing a card wit my homeboy soon, we freshman tryna get our bag right yall seem legit so we finna scrape some cash up to buy a card.

skrtkobain

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Not a new buyer, been buying since like three months ago. These guys are the real deal. Been buying cards in the Colorado area, mostly high-balance cards, never payed my respects to their work, don't really like the forum politics and stuff. They made some mistakes in the past, with the whole fiasco of not having cards and shit for a while, its solved now but even before u guys give these guys hard times for how their description is and stuff.

Yet I don't see you guys naming another vendor thats been this consistent for this long without being caught by cops or just shamming customers off. You guys don't get enough praises honestly, just wanted to say that here @PythonCards always been consistent with the products and quality and getting back to everyone, ik u guys are a small team too, I used to run a small biz myself selling drugs so I get how hard it is to keep it up.

nun but respects -KC

Suboveride

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Vouch - High-Balance Card & Super-High Balance Card. Ordered Thursday to Virginia. Quick delivery, Good Communication, No Complaints. First-Time Buyer.

Fast fowarding to cashout, read alot of the reviews through these threads and decided to pull the trigger on both the high and super-high. What I will say is that the super-high is definetly the better card, as it should be because of the price, the high-balance card is definetly best value. Haven't tried the mid-balance card, and have no plans on ordering it because of the reviews it got on this thread, but the hype on the high-balance card is justified. It's the easiest card to cashout, u can do it at any time thru the day. The main complaint I have about both the cards is the difference between the balance on the paper and the balance when I use the card, this is inevitable though, because the real victim uses the card day to day.

In the time it takes the card to get to me via USPS, the user is most likely using the card, In my case it was down $290 comparatively to its original balance on the high-balance card and the super-high balance card u can't even tell how much its down because u can't spend all the money anyways. So ya, thats my review going to have to give these guys 10/10. I can see why they are popular on here and other places on tor.

JItman

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Posted my review today, super impressed with the overall performance of the card. Placing an order for two mid balance cards next week, prolly will make a custom cashout guide for fellow Canadians soon for the international cards. Definitely a vouch for python, he's a good vendor.

tts <3 crd forum community
Can we get that tutorial on how to cash out in Canada?

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Got it thanks brother, my tracking says my card lands later today. Wanted to know before it lands, I didn't see it before because my girl ordered it for me. Good lookin brotha.
Not a problem, perfectly understandable!

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Not a new buyer, been buying since like three months ago. These guys are the real deal. Been buying cards in the Colorado area, mostly high-balance cards, never payed my respects to their work, don't really like the forum politics and stuff. They made some mistakes in the past, with the whole fiasco of not having cards and shit for a while, its solved now but even before u guys give these guys hard times for how their description is and stuff.

Yet I don't see you guys naming another vendor thats been this consistent for this long without being caught by cops or just shamming customers off. You guys don't get enough praises honestly, just wanted to say that here @PythonCards always been consistent with the products and quality and getting back to everyone, ik u guys are a small team too, I used to run a small biz myself selling drugs so I get how hard it is to keep it up.

nun but respects -KC
Thanks so much for the vouch and long term support @skrtkobain

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Vouch - High-Balance Card & Super-High Balance Card. Ordered Thursday to Virginia. Quick delivery, Good Communication, No Complaints. First-Time Buyer.

Fast fowarding to cashout, read alot of the reviews through these threads and decided to pull the trigger on both the high and super-high. What I will say is that the super-high is definetly the better card, as it should be because of the price, the high-balance card is definetly best value. Haven't tried the mid-balance card, and have no plans on ordering it because of the reviews it got on this thread, but the hype on the high-balance card is justified. It's the easiest card to cashout, u can do it at any time thru the day. The main complaint I have about both the cards is the difference between the balance on the paper and the balance when I use the card, this is inevitable though, because the real victim uses the card day to day.

In the time it takes the card to get to me via USPS, the user is most likely using the card, In my case it was down $290 comparatively to its original balance on the high-balance card and the super-high balance card u can't even tell how much its down because u can't spend all the money anyways. So ya, thats my review going to have to give these guys 10/10. I can see why they are popular on here and other places on tor.
Appreciate the purchase and review @Suboveride , regarding the balances not coordinating from the paper to the card. As you have already stated, that cannot be rectified due to the fact that there is always the possibility of the victim using the card in the middle of shipment. We have been working on a way to do a digital version of the pamphlets that we give out with the card that has live status updates to the balance by doing re-synapsing, however this is a long ways out, we are aware of that one fallback.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Can we get that tutorial on how to cash out in Canada?
Sure, so Canada cashouts mechanically work the same as the International Cashout Strategy.

1694193888796.png

Users who are viewing this thread