Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

Jessa_

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
On the high balance card just use the mid-balance strategy with the ATM sequencing and mix it in with some in-store purchases and u should be gucci. Take out $1,500 or $1,000 before midnight then another $1,500 or $1,000 after midnight, use the remainder inside of stores.
Hello @ApexCarder anything i should know before i buy from python? I live in California thinking about buying a High Balance card but I've heard that Super-Highs are popular amongst other Cali people in this forum. You seem like a bit of an expert on these things so I would like your input.

stephmurray

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just bought one of them and asked a lot of question on tele, he had a answer to it all 10/10 customer service.

pollege

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
do you cover your face when you cash out?

ApexCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello @ApexCarder anything i should know before i buy from python? I live in California thinking about buying a High Balance card but I've heard that Super-Highs are popular amongst other Cali people in this forum. You seem like a bit of an expert on these things so I would like your input.
Yeah California i believe they have most of their skimmers or highest population of skimmers there, idk specifically thats just what i remember last talking to python. So theres probally a high feed of super-high and high balance cards otherwise there wouldn't be so many damn people in the P2P program that set up shop there. So the sky is the limit there, wouldn't surpise me if that 2 card per week rule doesn't even apply for u out there.

I think if you read faq and alot of the threads ive placed through here you should be ready to go, you seem like you already know what you are doing if you are starting with a high balance card LOL, starting with the mid balance card is a noob mistake.

xomoment

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
lucky motherfuck*r yeah dude P2P probally gonna inflate ur bank account like crazy, im working on getting on ur level man lmao. Just secured a super-high balance international today so when I cash that out im gonna just save up for the $35k then go all in on the P2P program. As the americans say u gotta "risk it for the biscuit" fuck it lolz
P2P profit is ridiculous but it can be like messy as a motherfucker if ur equipment failed. I just got out of prison recently but my boy is in the p2p and hes replacing shit alot of the time and doing general maintenance, all that cost alot of money and time so id bank like a few hundred racks then get into it.

Timothy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Yeah California i believe they have most of their skimmers or highest population of skimmers there, idk specifically thats just what i remember last talking to python. So theres probally a high feed of super-high and high balance cards otherwise there wouldn't be so many damn people in the P2P program that set up shop there. So the sky is the limit there, wouldn't surpise me if that 2 card per week rule doesn't even apply for u out there.

I think if you read faq and alot of the threads ive placed through here you should be ready to go, you seem like you already know what you are doing if you are starting with a high balance card LOL, starting with the mid balance card is a noob mistake.
I'm not a new customer to Python but I'm also in California, if you really have talked to python extensively, in Cali its the inverse problem that everyone else seems to get. We can't get mid-balance cards and theres an oversupply of Super-Highs and High Balance Cards, they aren't giving them away but python said they give data bonuses to the p2p users its like +20% more datashare for their distributors.

Nikita (VIP-AUTH)

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I'm not a new customer to Python but I'm also in California, if you really have talked to python extensively, in Cali its the inverse problem that everyone else seems to get. We can't get mid-balance cards and theres an oversupply of Super-Highs and High Balance Cards, they aren't giving them away but python said they give data bonuses to the p2p users its like +20% more datashare for their distributors.
I'm from the UK, and while I'm not directly in the P2P Program, I'm part of the community groupchat. The thing is, they're finding it a bit tricky to diversify beyond the Los Angeles Area. Those data bonuses, they're only going to folks operating up in Northern California. Mind you, they still give 50% to the people in Los Angeles, but the folks in San Francisco get a 60% share. Python wants a more diverse area of data acquisition in California, see?

I think, if I'm not mistaken, Python even mentioned that California's split into two region blocking zones: Northern Cali, Southern Cali & Central Cali.
Naturally, everyone in P2P wants the best cards they can get, so they all flock to the priciest places to live and set up skimming shops: LA, San Fran, Silicon Valley, and such. So, this splitting doesn't really matter, cause the same data distributors just head to the expensive areas, and the whole state ends up flooded with High & Super-Highs, you know?

Python won't just send out more 'cause I ain't privy to their backend numbers, but they sell in the thousands a day. Still, they prefer to stock up and get folks from retail to become P2P customers rather than cuttin' prices.

Just my two sense,
nikita

Danny

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey,

Not sure if this is the place for vouches or just a chat about the product or technical stuff. Gotta admit, I'm a bit new to this forum. Anyway, I bought a High Balance Card from TOR Service site two weeks back, and I gotta say, I was impressed with the service and how fast it was.

Didn't really talk to anyone directly like I noticed many folks on this forum do through their telegram or email, but the tracking and the card itself arrived pretty quickly. Managed to cash out €2k from the ATM, but I can't send a photo of the receipts 'cause it seems the moderation here doesn't allow regular users to send photos, I guess.

All in all, a 10/10 experience. Just scrolling through here for some tips from others, haha.

AmsterdamsFinest

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
P2P profit is ridiculous but it can be like messy as a motherfucker if ur equipment failed. I just got out of prison recently but my boy is in the p2p and hes replacing shit alot of the time and doing general maintenance, all that cost alot of money and time so id bank like a few hundred racks then get into it.
Yeah I'm aware python told me it was alot of work and its basically like running your own business. Thats fine regardless of how fuckin hard it is, making money whether its illegal or legal bro is not easy. I'm cashing out 8 high and super-high balance cards a month and its already hard doing that in my area without getting attention from police or my opps.

I'm making good money especially for someone that grew up on council estates, but you gotta take the risk bruv waiting months to save a couple hundred racks is not part of the plan, ever since i been buying from python u quickly notice this business is all scale and numbers. Getting like 50 cards per week is how you become financially independent, you will never get that way being a wagee or a retail buyer. period.

Jessa_

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Yes this is what I've been told. Thanks, yeah i've read this whole thread like a bible, staying away from the Mid-Balance card is necessary theres definitely no debate about that. Will be sticking to the Super-High Balance card exclusively after this xD.

I'm from the UK, and while I'm not directly in the P2P Program, I'm part of the community groupchat. The thing is, they're finding it a bit tricky to diversify beyond the Los Angeles Area. Those data bonuses, they're only going to folks operating up in Northern California. Mind you, they still give 50% to the people in Los Angeles, but the folks in San Francisco get a 60% share. Python wants a more diverse area of data acquisition in California, see?

I think, if I'm not mistaken, Python even mentioned that California's split into two region blocking zones: Northern Cali, Southern Cali & Central Cali.
Naturally, everyone in P2P wants the best cards they can get, so they all flock to the priciest places to live and set up skimming shops: LA, San Fran, Silicon Valley, and such. So, this splitting doesn't really matter, cause the same data distributors just head to the expensive areas, and the whole state ends up flooded with High & Super-Highs, you know?

Python won't just send out more 'cause I ain't privy to their backend numbers, but they sell in the thousands a day. Still, they prefer to stock up and get folks from retail to become P2P customers rather than cuttin' prices.

Just my two sense,
nikita
@Nikita (VIP-AUTH) I've had my own card blocked once going to northern California from Santa Barbara when i took a quick flight there that was out of routine. It blocked my gas fill-up transaction, when i called support they said it was suspicious. Whichever algorithm you are referring to is absolutely right-on so it makes sense why python asked me where specifically i was located within cali. everything making more sense now....

I'm still a noob but next time I have QC i will be sure to send it on the forum, looking through your threads you seem to have alot of insights.

huh

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
My Super-High Balance card came in, honestly im going to give the overall experience a 9/10. My main complaint being a little bit off on the pamphlet, I was told that it would have a 4k ATM withdrawl limit (which it did) but it also had even more than was stated on their pamphlet, because I was putting the card in and out and got my 4k out of the ATM but I decided to keep going and it kept going till about $5.5k so it didn't even stop at $4k which i guess is a good problem not a bad problem... but still i regress (maybe im just being picky). Card worked perfectly fine in stores because i had my name encoded onto the card, and everything worked great with the rest of the cashout i was planning to do. Really no complaints, python defintely lives up to the hype and i understand why they are sold out all of the time now. Just would wish the accuracy was a bit better when it comes to the atm limit, but its not like it was less than expected, just would be better so i know i could maximize the amount of money i take out from ATM because i prefer that way of cashing out the most because theres no pressure or cashier.

Summing it up, i think the super-high balance card is the best card to start with, I know theres controversy between the mid and high balance card, which imo the mid balance card is a no-go for starting, defintely the high balance is better. But if you have the money and make decent income i think the best way to start is with the super-high balance card, its miles ahead of the other two, if on a budget id go for the high balance. Just my take.
nigga litterally anything except for the mid-balance card is better niggas is really broke out here buying that shit. how in the fuck are u supposed to cash out a card buying $500 giftcards at midnight like bro im black niggas think im committing crimes off rip, now im supposed to go into a gas station buying thousands of gifties in pitch black? yeah ik python a whiteboy but he trippin gang aint no nigga can do that shit

ApexCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Python Kingdom doesn't just give out higher datashare unless they just want more people there so what your saying is a bit illogical. They just do it when they how low stock of a specific card variation they just increase the incentive for their distributors to get more of them, theres no way in hell python would tell the distributors to get more mid-balance cards, the most they make on those is like $50 its their entry product, they could care less. 😂😂😂😂

bitcoinbandman

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Python Kingdom doesn't just give out higher datashare unless they just want more people there so what your saying is a bit illogical. They just do it when they how low stock of a specific card variation they just increase the incentive for their distributors to get more of them, theres no way in hell python would tell the distributors to get more mid-balance cards, the most they make on those is like $50 its their entry product, they could care less. 😂😂😂😂

🧢 asf this is how ik you never once been in the p2p skimming program, the boosts in % share they give you is based on how many people are in the program in that area, the less people the more % share they give you. No one can expand their skimming setups fast enough for them to give boosts based on current demand, you don't know jack shit

fake guru bro.

🧢🧢🧢

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i really wanna try this but ion gotta lot of money. anyone wanna do half and half then when i hit i pay them back?
We don't recommend collaborating on purchases, as the other party is not liable for paying you back and this applies for both ways of the transactions.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Saw on their FAQ that they changed that shit gang. It says that High-Balance the best card they got, I think the Mid-Balance just for niggas that can't afford spending $400 on a card. It's obvious once u read the FAQ on how to do the cashouts that mid-balance is more of a pain in the ass compared to the high bro.

The card i started off was the High-Balance Card, so ima cosign wittchu on the whole rant but u cant be chirping beef with python and them as if they aren't jus tryna server everyone on the market that shit out of pocket brodie.
Correct, despite the constant controversy and debate over which card is best, we have stated multiple times within the FAQ that the High-Balance Card is the best card that we sell and also the preferred card for people to start with.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I've gotten a Morgan Stanley High-Balance Card before only once not sure how rare they are exactly but they do come in . The ATM Limits they have are definitely good but Idk if they rarer than chase, i think most people prefer chase over Morgan Stanley just because more people have personal experience with Chase.

but gg. bro regardless congrats on actually getting a desireable-ish card LOL.
Correct the cards we acquire are typically random and it is not limited to what we have already listed on our thread and site, its quite expansive. In-fact its so many banks that we can't even fit it within a Thread or Website. Morgan Stanley is just a rarer card to acquire simply because many of our Skimming Devices are based off CAD models and one of our most commonly installed Skimmer in the P2P Program is a model that works within the Chase ATM Unit, so many of our data affiliates have Skimmers installed on Chase Branch ATM's and most of those are Chase Customers that put their card in by extension.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
We can talk about Super-High Balance Cards vs High-Balance Cards from a value perspective but not by objectivity because the Super-High Balance Card is objectively better but the High-Balance Card is best value for money and easiest to cashout out of all 3 of the options python has previously put out. I'd still recommend the High Balance Card over the Mid-Balance all day long for beginners and also the guys that litterally live on this thread like me, but if you have the big money and bank account to purchase the Super-High Balance.

That being said if you can afford a
Mid-Balance Card, then don't buy it and just save up the extra $150 and buy the High-Balance Card, if you got big money and your a baller then buy the Super-High Balance Card. End of Debate, tired of having this dick measuring competition between you guys. Lets just make money in peace...
I think that this is quite a rational take on our project selection, going to have to agree. Thanks for the input @ApexCarder

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hit as described (for the most part) ATM limit was $100 less than what python has said. Messaged they said it was because user used some of the ATM limit in their real life, which made sense. I extracted €800 euros from Rabobank ATM, I have never used card in person to purchase goods, so this review does not apply to this, but the High-Balance card does however successfully work at ATM's.
Thanks for the review @Stardust , yes sometimes the ATM Limit and also Balance can get effected by external factors that are out of our control completely. Therefore some of the statistics from the time that we encode it can be wrong upon received as they are time sensitive, so in this case the user used $100 off of the card.

Thanks for understanding.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i c u debating guys all the time about which card is best and stuff but can u give some insight into cashout strategies? My local WU burnt for high balance cashout guys been abusing that shit, so how bout u give some alternative advice for the high balance card cashouts instead of getting into useless debates about which card is best and shit like no one cares.
To be clear on our Telegram Channel we give alternative cashout strategies on the FAQ.

Users who are viewing this thread