Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

BABYGOAT932

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
nigga litterally anything except for the mid-balance card is better niggas is really broke out here buying that shit. how in the fuck are u supposed to cash out a card buying $500 giftcards at midnight like bro im black niggas think im committing crimes off rip, now im supposed to go into a gas station buying thousands of gifties in pitch black? yeah ik python a whiteboy but he trippin gang aint no nigga can do that shit
im saying, buggin tf out lol. niggas need to stick witt the high balance, that mid shit sound like a fucking case. The super-high lowkey smell like a case too unless u be dressin rich as shit, no one beliving u sending thousands off the jump that shit gotta be kizzy as fuck

xanrx

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
somehow i got a super-high balance card in a chase format after order, anyone else get this before? didn't even know this was possible. im going to use the branch atm for cashout, but anyone know if the spending limit is different than stated possibly?

this card is chase private client so does it work differently? i got qc today so it will come in few days so i wanna know before it comes in how to cashout

jugg

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
somehow i got a super-high balance card in a chase format after order, anyone else get this before? didn't even know this was possible. im going to use the branch atm for cashout, but anyone know if the spending limit is different than stated possibly?

this card is chase private client so does it work differently? i got qc today so it will come in few days so i wanna know before it comes in how to cashout
chase private client works differently than normal chaswe, atm limit still the same. Got a CPC card before.

Teejayx6

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
chase private client works differently than normal chaswe, atm limit still the same. Got a CPC card before.
the private client BOA cards they do for super-highs smack if u go to CT, i think they prolly over chase but idk

jugg

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
the private client BOA cards they do for super-highs smack if u go to CT, i think they prolly over chase but idk
where in CT u at? ordered to CT a few times, never got shit outside of High balance cards dawg

Cakemaker

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
where in CT u at? ordered to CT a few times, never got shit outside of High balance cards dawg
I'm in CT too but I cashout in NYC, theres a few niggas in EBK that i think are in pythons p2p program. They making it hot over here, i wouldn't fuck around and do cashouts in hartford go to like Stanford or Greenwich and get active, the jakes doing all POS checks rn in hartford when you do transactions to make sure ur id matches card, if u do it just buy the high balance witt that name engraving shit they do on gd, otherwise shit is bust.

xanrx

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
cpc doesn't even use same network of payment as normal cards but card still works the same at atm. Whenever python encodes with this data, the super-high cashout procedure applies....

xanrx

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Correct, in our scaling phase we are giving data boost within areas with growth opportunities, however this will change as time continues and we have more data distribution problems rather than scale, for the time being you are correct.
Hello Python, when it comes to P2P I want to be able to join and get the P2P data from you directly but not cards in return. Is this possible? I have tools after reading your book to be able to make my own cards using your data.

xanrx

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello Python, when it comes to P2P I want to be able to join and get the P2P data from you directly but not cards in return. Is this possible? I have tools after reading your book to be able to make my own cards using your data.
^I basically wanna sell custom clones

jjcrash

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
vouch for high balance bay area, cali, chase cards are goated. easy cashout, good communication, lives up to the hype on this forum.

jjcrash

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Why i dont fw the python product array, needs some rethinking

i've been a buyer from python for probally the last like three months give or take, so let me preface by saying that these guys are like the creme de la creme when it comes with overall vendors, product, communication, and all that good stuff.

However like anything, theres some bad that comes with the good. So this isn't a slam dunk on them, they are probally the best in the game w/o a doubt to my experience and i've been on the darkweb for years.

The primary complaint i got about these guys is mostly within respects to their heirarchy on how they sell cards. The order from the best cards to worst cards are the following: High-Balance, Super-High Balance, and then Mid-Balance. The reason why is simply because the mid-balance is not an entry level card, its probally one of the harder ones to cashout amoungst the abundance of cards that they sell. You have to litterally work the clock to even get the money out smoothly, as it says in their cashout guide that you need to wakeup before midnight take out 500 then another 500 after at like 12:05 when ur first cashout is at 11:55 thats some fukin bs, im not tryna do all that shit, then after that you gotta do this other nonsense and cash the rest out at the fuckin store at near midnight lmao just to make around $1.8k.

Meanwhile the high balance card u litterally can just be up at noon hit the atm and then get the rest out in the store like they highlight within their faq on their site. Like its not even worth testing the lower one when u gotta wait hella time and stay up mad late, whilst also being limited on which stores u can even hit with the mid balance cuz everything is closed.... u can do bout the same shit witt the high and some without waking up at damn near midnight to do and also do western union or instore, u actually got a choice + engraving ur name for security sake.

I just don't understand why u guys put an entry level card at $250 thats the hardest for a litteral new user (which most the guys purchasing are) to cashout. And the high balance card at $400 which is only a $150 jump thats a litteral better card to start off with than the mid.

I'd just say like everyone else on this thread has also said, just start with the high balance and avoid the mid balance is the moral of the story i think if u just start high and then role the dice and hope u get an allocation for a super-high is best way to go.

sorry for the rant lol,
deuces.
Thanks for the advice man, cashed mine out recently, ur assessment was on the money. gg bro

ssndob

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hey python for the high balance card can i request to have a custom name engraved even if i don't purchase online?

ApexCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thanks for the advice man, cashed mine out recently, ur assessment was on the money. gg bro
np man, moral of the story: start with a high-balance card and move ur way up from there, just avoid the mid-balance card shit is wack asf haha. Glad you had a solid comeup gl on ur next stuffs. gg <3

Gottcha

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
np man, moral of the story: start with a high-balance card and move ur way up from there, just avoid the mid-balance card shit is wack asf haha. Glad you had a solid comeup gl on ur next stuffs. gg <3
wanted to ask u how long u been shopping with python, u seem to give good advice on this thread. Used ur advise recently on my first purchase, turned out good. Just wanna pick ur brain a bit if u got tele we can chop it up on there too.

PirateSwoo

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Bro, Python is the real deal.I joined the CRD TG chat last night and everyone is just on there for python. Lots of good other stuff too fraud related.
how do i join the group chat?

Spoonscoop

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
wanted to ask u how long u been shopping with python, u seem to give good advice on this thread. Used ur advise recently on my first purchase, turned out good. Just wanna pick ur brain a bit if u got tele we can chop it up on there too.
the high-balance card is the one they reccomend so the shit apexcarder be talking on this thread is true but lets not act like python explicitly says to start with the high-balance card from the start.

2flycardz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
im saying, buggin tf out lol. niggas need to stick witt the high balance, that mid shit sound like a fucking case. The super-high lowkey smell like a case too unless u be dressin rich as shit, no one beliving u sending thousands off the jump that shit gotta be kizzy as fuck
Have u had any luck in any of this. Me and my wife sceptical but want to try badly

BABYGOAT932

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Have u had any luck in any of this. Me and my wife sceptical but want to try badly
yeah just be careful when u slide to the registers, just don't look like a broke nigga when u pu and u finna be good

GermanATM

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
the high-balance card is the one they reccomend so the shit apexcarder be talking on this thread is true but lets not act like python explicitly says to start with the high-balance card from the start.
Yeah high balance is best, but it doesn't take an expert to realize that. If you read their faqs where they break down how it goes for cash out (or at least the ways they recommend to cash it out). You got alot of flexibility on how you can cash it out. For me personally, i'd just do the whole thing on WU no need for the extra bs.

PirateSwoo

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
vouch so far, got tracking, lil hiccup on the sign-on delivery, i special requested fedex which isnt their normal shipping method for the states. Prolly my fault for choosin that, they prolly not used to shipping on their. 10/10 so far doe good communication ifw them so far

Users who are viewing this thread