Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

dondula777

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yeah I just ordered my first today, according to my QC the card is barclays lol, HSBC limit is better so im kinda pissed about that, id actually prefer HSBC.
HSBC isn't even best for UK, getting a Barclays Premier High-Balance Card is best, you could of lowkey got a premier card u must check the paper again that comes with the card.

Spectacle7

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Pleasure seeing you on this forum @Spectacle7 didn't know you even knew about this. To correspond with your post, @AmsterdamsFinest what @Spectacle7 is talking about in regards to the difficulty of being within P2P and the workload, everything he is saying is true. We've talked before via Email, but hearing it from ground lines is important, hope to see you there soon aswell.
yh yh nice seeing u too m8. See you soon.

raj3102

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
New to this game, have some friends that have had success with the International High-Balance Card in the UK. However, I reside in India, anyone else from India that can help me understand how to do a proper cashout. ATM's here have much less balance inside them in comparison to other countries, this makes me weary for how I need to go about cashing the card out. Please help.

GODCARDER

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ordered a High-Balance Card about a week ago to the Kansas area. I forgot that the card is only supposed to be used inside of the state you tell em for shipping. I tried using the card in Nebraska where I work and the card didn't work at all, it wouldn't even read at the ATM. Python Kingdom support staff named "Mark" told me to take it back to Kansas state lines and the card started to work again with no problem. Card worked good with only $80 off the original balance of then card, just wanted to give yall a big vouch in all honesty. The customer support been golden too yall, not sure who I was talking to in the beginning either, but shoutout you too aswell.

I wanted to tell a few other of you guys to beware of taking your cards outside of where u say u finna ship to. I never told em this and nearly fumbled a massive bag if the user of the card found out I tried using it at an ATM. Watch ya fucking steps when you do fraud and don't be careless like my dumbass 🤣🤣🤣.

But nah fr, take care family, if any of yall in Kansas Area drop yo telegram or sumn want to make a groupchat or sumn

londdzz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
HSBC isn't even best for UK, getting a Barclays Premier High-Balance Card is best, you could of lowkey got a premier card u must check the paper again that comes with the card.
o shit thx for the insight

Gbaby87

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Sure, so Canada cashouts mechanically work the same as the International Cashout Strategy.

View attachment 838
i see, recently I purchased a High-Balance International Card from you guys thinking it would be a USA bank that just worked overseas, but recieved a RBC based bank, did yall just happen to have data that was from canada to use on the card?? 🤔

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I've had other cards outside of HSBC, but from my experience most of them are. This is from using like 35 of your high-balance cards over the past 9 months. They work brilliantly, this isn't an assault on your work, but it's very good. Thanks for the information about the P2P, ive been interested in joining it for a few months now, just don't really have the time to setup skimmers and stuff.
Gotcha, Thanks. HSBC does make up for a large amount of them, it is possible that you are in the statistical variance of a person that just receives them more often within that 30% tolerance.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
New to this game, have some friends that have had success with the International High-Balance Card in the UK. However, I reside in India, anyone else from India that can help me understand how to do a proper cashout. ATM's here have much less balance inside them in comparison to other countries, this makes me weary for how I need to go about cashing the card out. Please help.
Alot of our Indian Clients typically have to go to different ATM's in order to take the funds out. Therefore you cannot do repeat full extractions of cash at one ATM.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ordered a High-Balance Card about a week ago to the Kansas area. I forgot that the card is only supposed to be used inside of the state you tell em for shipping. I tried using the card in Nebraska where I work and the card didn't work at all, it wouldn't even read at the ATM. Python Kingdom support staff named "Mark" told me to take it back to Kansas state lines and the card started to work again with no problem. Card worked good with only $80 off the original balance of then card, just wanted to give yall a big vouch in all honesty. The customer support been golden too yall, not sure who I was talking to in the beginning either, but shoutout you too aswell.

I wanted to tell a few other of you guys to beware of taking your cards outside of where u say u finna ship to. I never told em this and nearly fumbled a massive bag if the user of the card found out I tried using it at an ATM. Watch ya fucking steps when you do fraud and don't be careless like my dumbass 🤣🤣🤣.

But nah fr, take care family, if any of yall in Kansas Area drop yo telegram or sumn want to make a groupchat or sumn
We always recommend that users read the FAQ, the card must be used within the location that it was ordered to, there is no exception to this rule as everything is based off geo-securitization algorithms internally by the banks.

WeaselJesusSTFR

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
We always recommend that users read the FAQ, the card must be used within the location that it was ordered to, there is no exception to this rule as everything is based off geo-securitization algorithms internally by the banks.
Been reading the FAQ religiously all week trying to figure out how this whole thing works, I just wanted to ask why you don't recommend the Super-High Balance card over the high-balance card?

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Been reading the FAQ religiously all week trying to figure out how this whole thing works, I just wanted to ask why you don't recommend the Super-High Balance card over the high-balance card?
We don't recommend the Super-High Balance Cards (unless you have the budget to afford it) we typically recommend the High-Balance Card as its much easier to cashout relative to the rest of the product assortment, and is strategically priced more mid-market relative to the rest of options.

kodi

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
i see, recently I purchased a High-Balance International Card from you guys thinking it would be a USA bank that just worked overseas, but recieved a RBC based bank, did yall just happen to have data that was from canada to use on the card?? 🤔
How was your experience with International Cards? I'm thinking to order soon but I'm not sure if International Card are any good. Since I'm in Asia this is my only option.

Gbaby87

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How was your experience with International Cards? I'm thinking to order soon but I'm not sure if International Card are any good. Since I'm in Asia this is my only option.
yeah they work well, haven't had any problems just curious how they got an RBC to clone lol

Peachy1278

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Vouch High-Balance Card NYC, quick delivery, good communication worked with their correspondent named "zach".gg thanks guys. 🟢

pozo

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
which card to order for canada ?

tara009

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Anyone know if international card work in mexico? my friend have success in brazil, but not sure about my country, please help.

kazokazo

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi Guys can Anyone recomend international card that can work here in South Africa .... if PYTHON Can recommend i can start to order mine here too

Nipsino

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just placed my first order on the tor site, got my qc will let yall know how the rest goes

Punchin Like Tank Davis

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ordered international high balance card from the tor site, anyone know how to get it shipped on fedex instead of USPS? maybe i should of ordered from tele idk, USPS take long to get to my area i live on the country side midwest.

Users who are viewing this thread