cyj888

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Anyone had any luck getting cards shipped out to Australia? Cheers
Hey mate, yeah I had mine shipped on DHL to camberra. Shipping a bit long, 4 or 5 days total. Ask them to ship on Fedex instead for faster, glad to see another aussie lad on the forum. Cheers.

Carreflower

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Not true, I live in the EU m8 I go back and forth from the UK and ordered international cards from Python on Multiple Occasions, the High-Balance Card i still the best card that they sell regardless of if its in a domestic region or not, the bank doesn't even matter m8. The argument is on which card is best to start with, saying the Super-High Balance Card is the best to start with is ridiculous its too much money $875 quid. Mid-Balance ($250) and High-Balance ($400) are only $150 apart, no one in their right mind is spending $875 upfront for a first purchase. Read what I said brother, you are talking out of ur arse.
@ApexCarder u got any insights into which of the binary class datatypes are best for the high-balance though? people inside of the buyers group keep saying the WELLS-GXXX4 is the best but idk how any of that stuff even works, its too technical for me honestly.

ApexCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
@ApexCarder u got any insights into which of the binary class datatypes are best for the high-balance though? people inside of the buyers group keep saying the WELLS-GXXX4 is the best but idk how any of that stuff even works, its too technical for me honestly.
any of them that start with "CHASE-BM" with any numbers or letters after it will hit for alot of money.

babyvetto

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
any of them that start with "CHASE-BM" with any numbers or letters after it will hit for alot of money.
I was told that all of the "CHASE-XX" were the best binary classes because they always had high artificially lifted limits... I could be wrong doe

Strokesss0531

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I am in Canada too, received like 6 different cards from python 2 of them were RBC. I suppose they either have their p2p workers here or they are just using card data from fellow canadians that use their cards in the states the dumps etc
Hey man, fellow canadian here lol. Wanted to know if they have BMO cards aswell. RBC won't work in my area in BC, well they can but they won't work as well because I believe RBC has some hidden benefits that non-card holders don't have. I got mostly BMO ATM's around me. lmk thx

Agent47

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello @Python Cards , been watching your thread and service grow for some time now. Wanted to know if you accepted escrow when doing sales. Not that I don't think you guys aren't legit. I have just been ripped a bunch of times in the past and am scared to take the risk. Hope u understand thx.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I’ll be placing my first order next week hopefully all goes right shooting for the high bal first really need this fasho tryn get into that p2p make money forever
Hey @Extraswiping I believe someone from our support staff has spoken to you (you have a similar screen name on Telegram). Thanks for purchasing from us, glad you had a pleasure with the High-Balance Card.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thats reassuring, I understand your point, but how do you guys plan on balancing out the demand to supply ratios for the retail products compared to your P2P stcck-holdings. I'm just referring to the multiplicity update that you guys have posted here: https://crdforum.cc/threads/update-...multiplicity-ramifications-july-11-2023.2691/
Good question, our "trickle flow" or the fundamental ratio of people that have bought retail products from us relative to the amount that joins the P2P infrastructure. This ratio has been static, however, the amount of people buying the retail products has grown substantially. Therefore we are getting adequate demand and inflows to support the retail products with data.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
So if I was in the P2P Skimming Infrastructure *which I plan to be when I save up enough from cashing out clones. Would I be getting BMO skimming overlays like the debit card entry for ATM's plastic clone, or is it just an OEM GSM device? thx
During the initiation phases of P2P Infrastructure, we have an in-house consultant who will talk to you primarily about your localized area and the ATM units adjacent to you. We require photos of the units, we have all of the CAD's from the major manufacturers of ATM's and branch atms tend to use some mold of them, therefore we will give you the option to either use deep-insert skimmers or overlay skimmers (more common).

GSM devices work nearly universally, and come standard with the P2P Infrastructure Package.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The Binary Code on my high-balance card says "PV173-BOA" is that for bank of america? anyone got any experience with the advanced stuff that python kingdom does for this?
The Binary Codes are very geo-specific and are usually referencing zonings, it's a micro view and doesn't hold much significance relative to splicing for use cases in terms of amount you can cashout from the card. The actual bank and their limitations holds much more significance. This is more or less something that users can reference if they want a specific bank relative to a specific area. Hopefully that helps.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey @Python Cards is there a reason why you guys keep shipping my cards on FedEx instead of USPS every time? I see in your FAQ that you guys ship on USPS to all of the USA customers but every card I order it is FedEx. My friend in Texas gets his on USPS but mine are always on FedEx and I'm in VA. It's not a big deal but I just kind of want answers... because FedEx generally leaves the parcels out at weird hours and my area packages get stolen often.
Our area had snow on that set of weeks rendering our USPS truck out of service. We had roughly 640-700 parcels palleted ready to leave our production facility, so we had to make an emergency call to FedEx to process all of the parcels and had to resticker every single one manually in our systems for scanning. The parcels were then scanned and shipped out. We sent out an email at mass to everyone's email but you may of gotten an SMTP error and never notified you.

Aplogies for the inconvience.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey @Carreflower if you do not mind, possibly not posting photos of products from us that you have recieved from the mail. We just don't recommend it for operational security purposes for your sake primarily. This includes any actions of cashing out the cards or anything else that could be self-incriminating.

Thanks

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Chase cards at this point are borderline a myth, been ordering for a few months now and only got one chase card and I'm not even living in the northeast rn, I'm living in Chicago. Niggas is sweet out here fr.
Chase Card's are only rarer right now simply because alot of people are currently messaging in regards to purchasing those cards specifically. Nowadays we changed that up to around two days ago, where people can only purchase cards based off a lottery system instead of specific bank requests. At the level of scale we operate on, we only have four employees managing Telegram and Email. They cannot put in a query for every single time in-which they get a custom order request to manufacturing, its too inefficient, and we run on too close of margins.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello @Python Cards , been watching your thread and service grow for some time now. Wanted to know if you accepted escrow when doing sales. Not that I don't think you guys aren't legit. I have just been ripped a bunch of times in the past and am scared to take the risk. Hope u understand thx.
Hey @Agent47, we have always accepted escrow. We let the client choose the escrow, it just has to fit the following parameters:

1. Escrow is located on TOR (.onion) Darkweb
2. Escrow specializes or accepts trade for illegal products
3. Escrow is automated with a step-through process, besides of a ad-hoc groupchat on Telegram for example.

We let the client use the escrow of their choice, this way if the escrow commits foul-play or scams the consumer we are not liable.

Thanks.

Dadeboy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Good question, our "trickle flow" or the fundamental ratio of people that have bought retail products from us relative to the amount that joins the P2P infrastructure. This ratio has been static, however, the amount of people buying the retail products has grown substantially. Therefore we are getting adequate demand and inflows to support the retail products with data.
Damn well. That solves my questions. Thanks @Python Cards

Agent47

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey @Agent47, we have always accepted escrow. We let the client choose the escrow, it just has to fit the following parameters:

1. Escrow is located on TOR (.onion) Darkweb
2. Escrow specializes or accepts trade for illegal products
3. Escrow is automated with a step-through process, besides of a ad-hoc groupchat on Telegram for example.

We let the client use the escrow of their choice, this way if the escrow commits foul-play or scams the consumer we are not liable.

Thanks.
Ok those are reasonable expectations. I have been using this service called Coinlink for a few years now, not sure if you have heard of it. Have done alot of business through them so I would like to use their service if thats fine with you.

This is their TOR Onion Link:

http://coinlnkn5qg5or6ixlgv5lxjq5ugvktpvikdgalop2u53cocw65q6oid.onion

I suppose when you are ready I can give you my transaction ID so we can begin :)

Sorry for the hassle, just want to make sure everything legit before risking my money.

Users who are viewing this thread