Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I can't join this group. I do not know why
We recently encountered an issue in which our Telegram account was closed and we lost access to all messages and channels. Our PR team is currently hard at work attempting to resolve the issue, so we kindly ask for your patience while they work on a solution. Thank you.

joey

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I can't join this group. I do not know why
yo
Hello Hackore55, we hope you have had the chance to check your email. we sent your tracking number 8 hours ago. Thank you for your patience.
As soon as I get that money together I ill send you the payment at your email. It should be here anytime now; thanks for being patient with me.

joey

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I’m skeptical AF, but I just sent payed for a mid balance to try it out. I’ll update y’all soon.
Take that negative energy somewhere else!!!

Jrodbuilt

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I’m skeptical AF, but I just sent payed for a mid balance to try it out. I’ll update y’all soon.
So far I haven’t received a reply, but my buddy which also wants to purchase one did get a reply.. we both messaged a few minutes apart…I sent payment last night my buddy is waiting too see how my deal goes.. not holding my breath but we’ll see.

gypojoe

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Can you drop legit email here please ?

Hackore55

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello Hackore55, we hope you have had the chance to check your email. we sent your tracking number 8 hours ago. Thank you for your patience.
Thank you, I saw it. Thanks for the update, PythonCards!

Jrodbuilt

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
So far I haven’t received a reply, but my buddy which also wants to purchase one did get a reply.. we both messaged a few minutes apart…I sent payment last night my buddy is waiting too see how my deal goes.. not holding my breath but we’ll see.
UPDATE : Python sent my tracking number to my email and it appears that everything is in order I simply await the arrival of my item at my doorstep

Nomis

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
UPDATE : Python sent my tracking number to my email and it appears that everything is in order I simply await the arrival of my item at my doorstep
That's awesome, I'm gonna buy a supr high balance myself then

Nomis

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just bought today and got tracking in like thirty minutes after the order. No complains so far but we will see how the card works when it actually comes in. So far impressed with the overall customer support.

letsgetit2425

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The card came in two hours ago, ima let yall know how the cashout goes in a few weeks ima make a review when i get time fs.

Sikerinio

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
u got tele bro?

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
REMINDER: As you all may have noticed, we are no longer on Telegram for the time being. Our only contact is this email address. INQUIRIES VIA EMAIL ONLY ([email protected]) We are not on Telegram as "PythonCards," that is an impostor so please be aware of that. Thank you!

1677720704786.png

NikkGotBanned

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yo guys, the package started moving for me roughly 10 minutes ago. No fake tracking, all good signs so far; good experience working with them and quick responses.

Users who are viewing this thread