Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

Decobra

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Is this shizzle real or what ? Anyone bought and cashed out ?

jalex

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
sent inquiry email

blondie4

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Should a fake ID be standard to safely cashout these cards? Does anyone use their actual name on the card like Python provides? Do you think going out of town to do it is much better than doing it in your own city? What kind of things can you do with physical cash to spend it through your own bank account? Like Instead of having 50 racks cash It'd be cool to put it on a debit card or something, right? Maybe loading money onto a cashapp account through crypto washing at bitcoin atm's? That'd alone net around 500-2k a day: Cash ---> BTC through the ATM and a burner phone.

My Idea now is to get a fake, get a card with the fake's name, WU method the money I couldn't ATM and pick up the cash same day - All in another city another state away. Is this solid? Standard internet OPSEC, standard face mask, hat, glasses for atm - Is it only branch ATM's? Does the limit really get overridden by the cards so you can cashout in one session?

jalex

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Mr. Tommy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Should a fake ID be standard to safely cashout these cards? Does anyone use their actual name on the card like Python provides? Do you think going out of town to do it is much better than doing it in your own city? What kind of things can you do with physical cash to spend it through your own bank account? Like Instead of having 50 racks cash It'd be cool to put it on a debit card or something, right? Maybe loading money onto a cashapp account through crypto washing at bitcoin atm's? That'd alone net around 500-2k a day: Cash ---> BTC through the ATM and a burner phone.

My Idea now is to get a fake, get a card with the fake's name, WU method the money I couldn't ATM and pick up the cash same day - All in another city another state away. Is this solid? Standard internet OPSEC, standard face mask, hat, glasses for atm - Is it only branch ATM's? Does the limit really get overridden by the cards so you can cashout in one session?
I generally don't answer questions on someone else's seller page, but since Python is a busy individual, I'll put in my two cents. No, I don't understand what you need a fake ID for if you can only use the card at the ATM and withdraw money without human contact. Putting your authentic name on the card is a significant security concern because if you lose the card or something similar, it can be tracked back to you. Rather than cash out the money, you can convert it into USDT, which is a stablecoin that's backed by the American Dollar. But yeah, your WU cashout method sounds pretty solid if that's how you want to go about it.

letsgetit2425

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Very good cards. Just received and took out 5K in 2 hours. Making a new order today!!!

georgewinston419

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yah, vouched, got trackin in thirty minutes afta orderin, got the card in a day straight-up. Get this I'm in Noo Yawk City and ain't no complaints here! Got the High-Balance card so easy it was a cinch ta cash out. Worked juss as they described. Big ups ta AG

JohnnyTest300

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi Python,

I sent you an email yesterday, also with a reply with a couple of questions.

I'll be ordering tonight or tomorrow morning.

i'll make sure to leave a review here after i've gotten the card for everyone in here.

Cipher Soul

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Joined a few days ago. Your my man.
Even a novice like myself can see the fake shit all over telly.
I've read every post you have on here and learned a lot. I do appreciate the fact that your posts are in English not like some wannabe rapper.

placed an order for 230 usd card. Will update when it arrives.​

Any update on the card?

- Cipher

nzt8888

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
My Cloned Card just came in yesterday, i got the super high balance card. Anyone know the best way to cash it out????

Cipher Soul

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
My Cloned Card just came in yesterday, i got the super high balance card. Anyone know the best way to cash it out????
I believe you must use them exclusively at ATM's located in the designated area of the branch?

- Cipher

moddedfive

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey python I emailed u . Think u could hit me back trying to order.

Grizzwald

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Is this shizzle real or what ? Anyone bought and cashed out ?
Yes, my friend, this cloned card is genuine. Python isn't one of those little Nigerian scammers. I was able to withdraw money from the ATM.

Grizzwald

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I believe you must use them exclusively at ATM's located in the designated area of the branch?

- Cipher
You can withdraw money from any ATM, but I prefer to use bank ATMs since they tend to have more cash on hand and offer higher quality bills. I would suggest avoiding gas station ATMs, as they often have a lot of cameras. .This will be my final response on the forum. I am taking every precaution to protect my security and set myself up for success. Wishing everyone the best of luck.

Decobra

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How do you know the balance of cards? I thought you could only find out by checking atm ?

Cipher Soul

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Having a fake ID or any form of identification is meaningless when withdrawing money from an ATM, as there is no need to interact with a human being.

Users who are viewing this thread