Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

raxxtheswiper

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
UPDATE: I take that back, the high balance is aight but the mid-balance is still a no-go IMO but its not a bad starting point. Was a lil hard on the high-balance mb.
@JC206 yeah So with this high balance for 400 how many times could i hit the atm and withdrawal 500 back to back ?? Can I get at least 2k out at atm in morning off of one run ..

zubarisko

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Python has good reviews so far, going for the Mid wen I get my paycheck. will let y'all know how it goes.

FendiFury

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Python has good reviews so far, going for the Mid wen I get my paycheck. will let y'all know how it goes.
Fs I would suggest high balance gang, the mid is a lil bit harder to use.

gmbefauni

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I am in contact with you by email. Have you received?

sunny89

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I recieved my card from python, very good communication and super nice. I am from Thailand, I had asked for DHL but they instead shipped on USPS. It took two days longer than planned, I believe this is my fault because I told him which carrier to use too late. He apologized two hours later and stated he already shipped the goods. The card works here in south east asia, plan to do a lot of future business with python. A+++
No Problem ship to Thailand? How long it needs? Than i order too....

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi there, Sunny89! That's a great question. We are able to ship our products anywhere in the world without any problems. Our shipping stealth methods are highly effective and can pass any inspection even if the package is opened. We have a dedicated team that specializes in these stealth operations for optimal delivery for our customers. And to answer your specific question, yes, we have shipped to Thailand many times in the past, and we have never encountered any issues.

slime400

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Posted my review today, super impressed with the overall performance of the card. Placing an order for two mid balance cards next week, prolly will make a custom cashout guide for fellow Canadians soon for the international cards. Definitely a vouch for python, he's a good vendor.

tts <3 crd forum community
you still buying from him looking to get a good plug wanna make sure its valid

slime400

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
u get your order?

piptorexx

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

slime400

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

procashout

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Super-High Balance cards are the best compared to the rest imo, i see alot of people in this thread say that the high-balance is the best, I disagree its superhigh. Best value for money hands down, and they in stock more....

Zorro

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just got the card, gonna start trying to cash it out this week. Will let yall know how it goes.

Zorro

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just got the card, gonna start trying to cash it out this week. Will let yall know how it goes.
I been prospecting this forum for a while before signing up to see this legit, this shit not bad yall tbh. The card worked fine with python but the two card a week thing sucks because they run out of the high-balance cards which is annoying. But they good overall fam id recommend fs.

AcquireFunds

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
We should have responded to your email address, and yes are verified vendors on this forum for a reason.
Hello! Just emailed you looking to purchase high balance

joker999

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Which card did you get? i just got my tracking for the high-balance card but i see a lot of people getting super highs but python said he ran out when i ordered. They never have shit in stock lol, that's the one thing I hate about python but their cards work so i ain't complaining.

Users who are viewing this thread